You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have many dragons. They are so wonderful. Very doting. Very sweet. They love fruit. They can be small or tall. I always feel them around giving me hugs and kisses. Very loving. Like giant dogs but they are dragons!

You don't need a reason to help someone ^^
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Tarvos wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:39 pm
But every dragon is unique, even if they belong to the same race, as each one has their own individuality. Take my Black Dragon, for example. Unlike typical black dragons, she is quite sociable, and others admire her. That is why I have chosen her as one of my mentors, guiding me through important decisions in life. She is not for my protection, but a source of wisdom and inspiration.
Tarvos, we are on the same page. <3

I also have a Black Dragon, he came to me many years ago now and I have always had a soft spot for him. He is brilliant at spiritual guidance! I value his input so much. I have a second one coming, who assists with celestial and supernatural abilities. They are most certainly wise mentors and guides, and this is why I love them.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:38 pm Tarvos, we are on the same page. <3

I also have a Black Dragon, he came to me many years ago now and I have always had a soft spot for him. He is brilliant at spiritual guidance! I value his input so much. I have a second one coming, who assists with celestial and supernatural abilities. They are most certainly wise mentors and guides, and this is why I love them.
Awe, I adore our Black Dragons!! My first Dragon introduced me to her Black Dragon best friend, and I'm forever grateful for that. Otherwise, I would have never considered having one myself, as the information about black dragons isn't very positive on the forum. However, my Black Dragon has been watching over me, keeping negative influences at bay in both my online and offline life. Just like you, I highly value my Black Dragon's guidance. I find them to be direct and no-nonsense, yet not brutally honest. They are truly wise mentors. I'm thrilled for you to acquire another black dragon with celestial and supernatural abilities. Out of reverence for my Black Dragon, I don't believe I will get another. She is extremely special to me. Hehe.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Tarvos wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:41 am
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:38 pm Tarvos, we are on the same page. <3

Awe, I adore our Black Dragons!! My first Dragon introduced me to her Black Dragon best friend, and I'm forever grateful for that. Otherwise, I would have never considered having one myself, as the information about black dragons isn't very positive on the forum. However, my Black Dragon has been watching over me, keeping negative influences at bay in both my online and offline life. Just like you, I highly value my Black Dragon's guidance. I find them to be direct and no-nonsense, yet not brutally honest. They are truly wise mentors. I'm thrilled for you to acquire another black dragon with celestial and supernatural abilities. Out of reverence for my Black Dragon, I don't believe I will get another. She is extremely special to me. Hehe.
Awww, I love that you also have your Black Dragon's best friend! I also agree, they are direct but "not brutally honest." I totally understand not feeling the need for another because of yours being so special to you, it took me this long before I felt it was appropriate to bring another one in, since I adore my first one so much. Black Dragons are indeed special.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Yunapiper
new here
new here
Zodiac:

so lovely to hear about everyone's stories about dragons. They truly are beloved and special. What a honour to have a black dragon. I have a Cerberus as a guide. I truly believe those darker spirits who help us are truly holy.

Artemislover10
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Agreed @Yunapiper it’s been awesome hearing everyone’s stories about their fellow companions!

Yunapiper
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Artemislover10 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am Agreed @Yunapiper it’s been awesome hearing everyone’s stories about their fellow companions!
Thank you for asking. The question made me be present and realise how wonderful my friends are. :8)

Return to “Dragons”