Black Panther
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:34 pm
Black Panther wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:15 am Yes, I agree. The reading would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much Vipera!
You have so many options available to you right now as you are in a fresh, enthusiastic new position in your life - many ideas and dreams circulate through your mind and it is a matter of concern to you that you are making the right choices, that you are on the right path and doing what you are meant to be doing. The struggle of understanding and aligning with your life purpose is more of a lack of faith than anything now. The universe says that you see what you have and guard it fiercely, but in guarding it fiercely give away power and energy that should be reserved for faith in the unknowable and embrace of the unknowable as an ally. It is okay to care about self preservation and not falling backward now that you're making progress, and truly see potential for yourself.. but your link to the divine is what will help you into the next stage of your journey and connection with the divine is something that wavers for you. It is because you do not see that the divine is seeking to carry you forward, has a plan to guide you and has in fact already been interactive in getting you to this renewed sense of potential. It is not entirely necessary, but strongly recommended that you undertake a personal ritual to form a bond with a divinity/deity/immortal that can then help you to ultimately relate more to your own divine spark and keep the faith in the cosmos. You are ripe for a totally new perspective that comes from divine connection and will be extremely lucky, allowing your intuition to soar and gain you momentum desired.
@Vipera aspis atra Thank you graciously for your reading and continual guidance on my path. I have the utmost appreciation for all of them and am trying my best to follow them. I will attempt to bond with and petition a divinity within the next days as per your advice.

Reia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Hello Vipera aspis atra!
I would love a reading please!

mantrid
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

I'd like a reading as well. Thank you.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

What an incredible and generous offer! I’d love a reading too. Thank you!

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:12 pm I would love a reading!
Thank you so much, Vipera!
Keep going and don't look back. The myth of Orpheus and Eurydice is presenting itself as central to your message. There is a desire to 'have your cake and eat it too' with regard to creative successes or materializations in your life. You are in an excellent position to go after what you want and obtain it, your passions align with your capacity to conceive results and you show determination through evidence of result. This position will continue to prove itself beneficial to you, to prove you are in your true power, if continuing to look forward and not worry so much about balancing investments of the past. There is unfinished business but it is working itself out, it's not for you to turn around and tend to; the emotional, spiritual, creative investments are compounding upon themselves to create a great fulfillment in your life because you are not trying to control them. Healthy surrender has taken place and it's important that as you see results related to this, you continue to let that play out. You've descended to an underworld place to retrieve what is yours, but you must let it follow you, you must lead it out of oblivion by continuously looking forward. When you are 'in the clear' then you will know. You cannot have these materializations occur while observing them, what you sacrifice temporarily is the knowing/understanding, in order for things to work in your favor. A brilliant fate follows you and so you must continue to model a behavior that matches this fate so that it remembers where it belongs, out from the shadows and into the light.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

owl23 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:39 pm I like to be included. Thank you.
When faced with two options and feeling indecisive, do not think the 'easier' one is the better - it is more likely to fall apart. It is looking as though you may soon deal with signing up for an opportunity that will have you second guessing yourself, as the other begins to look like the 'one that got away' and you feel far away from the 'correct' path. The reality is not so; there is a lesson about valuing your own time, your judgment, and how you bring the value to the decision you've made - it hasn't come easily, and the route you missed seems effortless by comparison. Sometimes the prettier option is the cheaper, less well constructed one. Beware of bait and switch tactics in a situation as well, as this can easily be about making you believe you're getting something of high quality - that you have worked quite a while and been patient to have - but then offering an alternative that is not to your standards while casting the illusion that it's special. Stick to your guns.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Redstarbright wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:39 pm Hi. If still available. May I be included. Thank you
You are coming into an era of abundance and will need to set clear boundaries, and be sure to let the timing of your next actions flow organically. Everyone is going to want a piece of you and you may be asked to give more than you receive. Really think about where your investments are going and this is not just financially but in your attentions, in what you nurture and help, what you provide your energy to. You are coming across as a parental figure here and one that people believe they can go to for just about everything. Your existence is not merely to support others, there is a greater purpose to the gains you will make and progress you establish on the path. If you are giving of yourself it's key to ensure you are giving to what you believe in and what will come back to support your visionary ultimately. You are also to know that you don't need to decide what happens with your gains until it makes absolute sense to. Be clear on what you want and use your gains to paint a reality that is deserving of them.

—Oscar Wilde
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:44 pm
Satella wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:11 pm I loved the eclipse, I like a reading too if possible.
Run, run as fast as you can!
You can't catch me.
I'm the Gingerbread Man!

This little rhyme from the classic fairy tale immediately entered my mind. There is a recent manifestation that you are being urged to 'run with', a seed of potential that you can see great bounty in - you have the sight for what it can be and not just what it is. It's in fact a part of you and your realm of capability, and now that you're realizing it you are hasty to get something growing from it - to get it 'off the ground and running'. I do see that it may become a concern that this aspect will take on a life of its own, and maybe develop too quickly for you to keep track of - perhaps even putting it in peril, not being able to adequately follow up with it. The worry of unpreparedness for something that you've actually put a lot into, gave the power to come into being at this point. You are astonished by your own rendering and in that surprise it can throw you off balance. However, you are proving yourself ready to work with this source of influence by the very fact that it has appeared to you; like having gone on a pilgrimage into foreign territory and waiting for the vision - a message to appear from the aethers that resets your surround with a sudden sense of familiarity. This is about a stroke of genius, having a final puzzle piece fall into place that you can now explore within this new territory where you seemed kept in isolation before. A divine conception, but watch out for the foxes that would gladly eat your 'gingerbread' baby as it is still vulnerable until you have a total grasp of it.
Thank you for the reading :)

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:53 pm I am down. Also, thank you!
There are people who look up to you and are secretly defending your honor, I see someone potentially talking behind your back and another person sticking up for you. You are coming across as someone who has inspired others by doing your own thing with life - in effect creating your own world within the world and being totally original - but having had to distance yourself from others in the process [perhaps this is just something you are starting to do]. Well, when doing so there's a likelihood of being gossiped about, there is jealousy and a need for others to poke holes in your reality or the ways you are trying to establish. You aren't interfering with anyone else's path, other than to hold yourself to a higher standard which will naturally draw out the insecurities of those looking on. You have attracted loyalty and protection in forms, or persons that you may be underestimating.. there's a need to see their importance as they are courageous, not afraid to stand by you being who you truly are. Your influence is expanding the more you recognize and accept your multitalented state; you should not limit yourself or let outsiders determine your capability. In the past it is possible you were ingrained with the concept of 'staying in your lane', with a certain specialty, but when veering outside of that 'lane' you've realized you are good at a lot of things, you are expansive and can take up more space than you have previously allowed yourself.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”