Readings Without Barriers - only until the 16th of April

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Sterling Birch wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:48 pm What an incredible and generous offer! I’d love a reading too. Thank you!
What are you waiting for? It looks like there are some self-imposed restrictions happening and you will want to make sure to avoid self-sabotage of opportunity by waiting too long for 'a sign' that things are right. I sense some anxiety around knowing whether or not an opening/doorway is for you to walk through or for someone else. A 'who, me?' moment. Yes, you! Get up and go through the door, walk the path, and accept the status you're supposed to be stepping into. The forces surrounding are looking at you as the rightful person who is supposed to be receiving this divine delivery, the one for the job, etc. however it resonates.. but you're looking around you to make sure it's really you they are pointing to. You are the person you want to be, though it's taking some trying before you see that fully.
"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

daniel13rown wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:39 pm Hi Vipera, I would love a reading from you. I'm curious to see what comes up for me. Thank you!
Forgive yourself and move on. Something's happened but there's no time for you to try to fix it, and sometimes these things can't be fixed/aren't meant to be fixed. The big change is here, your chariot awaits to take you away from this in-between place and you may be worried about what you leave behind/unfinished in that place but you will soon understand that nobody stays in that place for long, you're the only one really bothered. You may be self-conscious about something that truly nobody else has noticed or is affected by, and if you dwell there too long you'll just delay your progress needlessly. Your ride is here, you've got to go, leave the pieces from that clumsy error where they are and be on your way. This segue doesn't need to be perfect.
"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

chemtrailchild wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:56 pm I love this reading concept and am actually trying to receive this kind of clarity on the grander unknown in my life right now 🤍
You're coming into a position where you will need to think more about what you can do for the world around you, and indeed someone may be reaching out to you for help using the resources you are coming into or the position you've independently been able to acquire and maintain in this life. You're going to be recognized for your achievements and are already looked upon with admiration which will become apparent very quickly. Travel is a definite in your future and maybe related to some changes you'd like to see or a greater cultivation of the gifts you already shine through. You are someone who believes in constant betterment and you will be finding ways to rise to prominence in a way that feels good for you personally.
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

LavenderVix wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:40 am I would like one please
You are wise to think very carefully before making a decision regarding investment. Don't be rushed by the factors around you that may make you believe you need to act before you lose a privilege or before what you're looking into loses worth. Even if the opportunities you're looking at, and ideas you're having based on those, come to pass before you - you will be glad you didn't jump in and there are situations that will circle back around to you when the timing is right. Your message is a whole lot about timing actually, the importance of it in every aspect of your life and a reassurance that you should be confident in the speculations you're making because you are very astute. You are also being told that 'a little' will go very far, much further than you may yet realize, but it's because you waited before making an important decision about your future.
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 pm
Lewk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:56 pm

Yes, please. Count me in. And thank you for your generosity.
Confusion over a situation that has come about more quickly than you had anticipated. You knew this upheaval was on its way, and really didn't believe you had anything more to ask of it or contribute to see it through, but now here it is in front of you and you're needing to rethink that. It's an opportunity for you to do something more with your day, week, and overall situation. You're conflicted on whether you can trust yourself to make the right choice and suspicious about whether or not the 'goal posts' have shifted around, that maybe what you were told was the right way to do things before has suddenly changed - and based on a stroke of good fortune at that. Not all blessings can immediately align with your state of mind, it can take time to adjust to the new way. Someone in particular is coming in to help you through a big change sooner, and it would be best to accept the defeat where it comes to knowing what to expect/having control over events, if you really want success.
Thank you!

Spot on, as usual. I recognise exactly what the nail is that it's hitting on the head. Still it's reassuring to see it in writing & from another person...and from Spirit (for want of a better word).

:) ./<
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:03 pm
madgar29 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:11 am reading please. <3 <3 <3
Happiness is coming to you through revisiting old joys, and making new friends. You need to be more vulnerable in sharing your interests with others and ready to put yourself out there, balancing work commitments and quality time by allowing the two to become more fluidly part of one another. Less rigidity in separating the different aspects of your life is necessary for greater successes. You should allow yourself to be looked after by friends a bit more and turn to them for encouragement. Allow yourself to have fun and not take things so seriously. Your irritability comes from caring too much about what others think of you.

Trying, i been hanging out with co workers outside of work more. but there is one i am worried about on their true intention. but im trying not to think this instead go with the flow and hope even if it is true it back fires on them not me as my intent is pure.

everything you say is spot on. get my business done go have fun quit being serious :P

thank you for the reading.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You're welcome ;*D
—Oscar Wilde
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:39 pm
LavenderVix wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:40 am I would like one please
You are wise to think very carefully before making a decision regarding investment. Don't be rushed by the factors around you that may make you believe you need to act before you lose a privilege or before what you're looking into loses worth. Even if the opportunities you're looking at, and ideas you're having based on those, come to pass before you - you will be glad you didn't jump in and there are situations that will circle back around to you when the timing is right. Your message is a whole lot about timing actually, the importance of it in every aspect of your life and a reassurance that you should be confident in the speculations you're making because you are very astute. You are also being told that 'a little' will go very far, much further than you may yet realize, but it's because you waited before making an important decision about your future.
This is... very accurate to something in my current situation and has given me some insight as to what I should do. Thank you. I really appreciate it
🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:15 pm
ensa wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:38 pm I would love a reading. Thank you so much for offering.
'Party time' is over and it's time to get to work. The very factors, people, and pleasures that were involved in a time of play and relaxation are going to be direct collaborators toward building upon a concentrated vision, that will ultimately ask for greater investment of effort and focus on cultivating it. Don't let procrastination gain too much of a lead in your life, it feels like you could spend some time meandering a bit before convinced that your vision is worthwhile. You will be using the bonds you've forged in love and friendship to make something more out of your path and carve out a unique niche, the likes of nothing yet seen in the area of your interests. You will need to trust others right now, and see another side of them as well as yourself to complete the task that will be at hand.
Wow! This is really apt with my situation. This is the direction I have foreseen and it was amazing to see it laid out in a reading. Thank you for the reminder and wisdom, not to mention the time and effort you have done for this Vipera. I highly appreciate it a lot. I feel hopeful for what will come. <3
daniel13rown
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:28 pm
daniel13rown wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:39 pm Hi Vipera, I would love a reading from you. I'm curious to see what comes up for me. Thank you!
Forgive yourself and move on. Something's happened but there's no time for you to try to fix it, and sometimes these things can't be fixed/aren't meant to be fixed. The big change is here, your chariot awaits to take you away from this in-between place and you may be worried about what you leave behind/unfinished in that place but you will soon understand that nobody stays in that place for long, you're the only one really bothered. You may be self-conscious about something that truly nobody else has noticed or is affected by, and if you dwell there too long you'll just delay your progress needlessly. Your ride is here, you've got to go, leave the pieces from that clumsy error where they are and be on your way. This segue doesn't need to be perfect.
I wanted to say thank you for this reading you are spot on how I have been feeling lately. Thank you for your gifts and your wisdom.

<3

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”