Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Recently I was out in nature with my companions, when a ring I was wearing got knocked off and fell into a river.

The ring itself had an entity bound to it from a seller that is unresponsive to emails. I’m kicking myself, because I know I should’ve had the entity bound to something else just in case, but they were only bound to the ring.

So I lost the vessel, and I don’t think the original conjurer will rebind for me.

What can I do? I’m not sure how I could have her rebound if I lost her vessel. As my skills improve, could I revisit the river, get in contact with her, and rebind her myself?

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I feel like I’ve lost a friend.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Contact the seller anyway.

If you have developed a strong enough bond with the companion you can meditate, call upon them to provide you a vision of a sign/sigil/calling card to use to connect to them without vessel. You can also read up on sigil-making and create your own to connect, without need for a direct vision. You can also do a spell to call back this lost vessel, which may materialize beyond your current expectations.

Consider any significance to the loss, it may be sending you a message.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:04 pm Recently I was out in nature with my companions, when a ring I was wearing got knocked off and fell into a river.

The ring itself had an entity bound to it from a seller that is unresponsive to emails. I’m kicking myself, because I know I should’ve had the entity bound to something else just in case, but they were only bound to the ring.

So I lost the vessel, and I don’t think the original conjurer will rebind for me.

What can I do? I’m not sure how I could have her rebound if I lost her vessel. As my skills improve, could I revisit the river, get in contact with her, and rebind her myself?

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I feel like I’ve lost a friend.
I agree with Vipera's suggestion. It's important to make an effort to contact the seller and mark the email as important in case they respond later. However, if they are not responsive now, there is a likelihood that they may not be in the future, and this is something you need to consider if you plan to do business with them again.

You can connect with your entity simply by setting your intention and being open to signs, visions, or guidance related to reconnecting with her, or even just having a direct communication. If she is open to the idea, you will receive some form of confirmation. If she is a friend, there are various ways for her to reach out to you, it's not futile.

I recommend against attempting to bind her yourself, even if you are experienced in the paranormal. Being experienced in the paranormal does not necessarily translate to having the skills to bind spirits and entities, especially if your bindings do not possess the formidable power that other practitioners can bestow. Unless your intention is to specialize in conjuring, this is a different matter altogether.

You should definitely try out all the methods mentioned above, especially if you get a response when you reach out to her. And even if the situation worsens, you can always rely on CH to intervene on your behalf and get her back. It may be a process, but I have complete confidence that CH will be able to assist you with it.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I went through this last year. A good chunk of my vessels were thrown away/stolen when I had some people in my place. I understand the frustration and the guilt of not taking care of your spirit family :(

The worst part is that the missing entities and spirits were all from conjurers who were also known to be unresponsive, very slow to respond, or blatantly don’t offer customer service. This was a huge wake up call for to vet who I get my entities from and such a hard lesson that left me wiser and more cautious in my journey.

I’ll list what *I* did so it applies to my situation, I’m not endorsing anything in particular as the ultimate answer for your situation:

1- I had them rebind by another practitioner. Now this solution is very frowned upon in many communities and it’s understandable, but I had no choice as I was freaking out especially that a year ago, my abilities were completely shut down so there was no way I’d trust myself to make a connection. I’m unsure if I can leave a link here but you can find my review in the forum’s review section. I had Nieve from InfernoElysiumSpells rebind the entities and spirits to a new vessel. I sent the info, pictures of the old vessel, and the new one.
Neive did rebind them but I still had doubts in the back of my head. I was worried that the binding was not strong enough despite Neive doing it twice just to make sure. I made sure that everyone was correctly rebind by asking one of senior entities (more in number 3).

2- I did a reading with Charles from RQL. It was an extensive reading regarding the whole situation but I was focusing on one entity in particular because his vessel was not something to be thrown away easily or be mistaken for trash. I wanted to know if he was deliberately taken (he was, but that’s another story for another day). Charles recommended a lot of things to help me reconnect and what to do to call the entity and guide him back to my life.

3- Reach out to your spirit family and ask for their opinions and help. I had the head of my spirit family, a DC and son of a dark lord, weigh in on the whole situation. First when I sent him to a favorite reader of mine who does readings with your entity and convey messages. I trust this reader as everything they’ve said matched what the DC later told me when I was able to establish a connection to him. Second, like I previously mentioned, my DC personally helped me a lot in understanding the situation and gave me suggestions on how to reconnect and what he said matched with Charles’ suggestions.

Regarding the reader, I have yet to write a review so I’m unsure if I can just mention them here. A lot of people don’t like the idea of using an outsider to connect to their spirit family so I understand if it’s not something you want to do.

4- Contact CH: One practitioner will not address any lost vessels questions but have a rebind service you need to purchase. The entity I spoke about above, had a strong connection to his vessel so even having him rebind to my spirit didn’t help much. The connection was fractured and he can’t hear me well. This is where I asked for CH’s help and told them I have non-CH entities bind to my spirit and aura that I want to move to physical vessels. Here’s CH’s answer:
You can use the Bridging Stone for this.  You do not need to order something special.  Then any non-CH companions can be Bridged to you.  You can also use the Transmute Bag, or the Ultra Complex Bag for any transmuting you need to do in terms of moving between bound to spirit, to a vessel.

My goal was/is to have the entities moved to a vessel then use the 3-Body Binding Box or a Triumvirate box. I know you said she was only bind to the ring and I think the Bridging Stone you must either have the vessel or have the entities bind directly to you. But I could be wrong so please check with CH regarding that and the bags too.
I didn’t go through with this because I received a binding of the Miaga Ritual and this tool has been great in creating strong bonds and connections. I think the Miaga Ritual isn’t currently being offered but I know there are many CH tools to summon, conjure, and bind/re-bind. You really should contact CH if you are interested in taking this route.

I know I’ve done a lot but I like to cover all the bases. Losing the vessels was devastating but it did help me in numerous ways. The entities and spirits were not mad (they are wiser than that, of course) nor harmed but there were many lessons for me to learn.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:01 pm Contact the seller anyway.

If you have developed a strong enough bond with the companion you can meditate, call upon them to provide you a vision of a sign/sigil/calling card to use to connect to them without vessel. You can also read up on sigil-making and create your own to connect, without need for a direct vision. You can also do a spell to call back this lost vessel, which may materialize beyond your current expectations.

Consider any significance to the loss, it may be sending you a message.
Thank you Vipera, I’ve reached out to the seller, I’m hoping they’ll respond at some point. In the meantime, I’ll ponder and explore these ideas. I have a personal candle and incense I’ve used for bonding with them, I’m thinking using them might be a great way to form a connection strong enough to create a calling card of some form like you suggested.

It feels like there might be some kind of significance to the loss too, hard to put my finger on, but I’ll meditate on it for sure.

In terms of it materializing, I actually hadn’t considered that as a possibility! I’ve literally had an item I know I’ve left in another country just miraculously appear one day in my house, so it definitely feels plausible.

- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:02 pm
I agree with Vipera's suggestion. It's important to make an effort to contact the seller and mark the email as important in case they respond later. However, if they are not responsive now, there is a likelihood that they may not be in the future, and this is something you need to consider if you plan to do business with them again.

You can connect with your entity simply by setting your intention and being open to signs, visions, or guidance related to reconnecting with her, or even just having a direct communication. If she is open to the idea, you will receive some form of confirmation. If she is a friend, there are various ways for her to reach out to you, it's not futile.

I recommend against attempting to bind her yourself, even if you are experienced in the paranormal. Being experienced in the paranormal does not necessarily translate to having the skills to bind spirits and entities, especially if your bindings do not possess the formidable power that other practitioners can bestow. Unless your intention is to specialize in conjuring, this is a different matter altogether.

You should definitely try out all the methods mentioned above, especially if you get a response when you reach out to her. And even if the situation worsens, you can always rely on CH to intervene on your behalf and get her back. It may be a process, but I have complete confidence that CH will be able to assist you with it.
Thanks Tarvos, I’m excited to try out these methods to reconnect with her.

I appreciate your insights on avoiding trying to bind her if I’m not skilled in it. It definitely feels like a stretch for me, and I haven’t bound any spirits before, so it seems wise to avoid trying.

- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:33 am I went through this last year. A good chunk of my vessels were thrown away/stolen when I had some people in my place. I understand the frustration and the guilt of not taking care of your spirit family :(

The worst part is that the missing entities and spirits were all from conjurers who were also known to be unresponsive, very slow to respond, or blatantly don’t offer customer service. This was a huge wake up call for to vet who I get my entities from and such a hard lesson that left me wiser and more cautious in my journey…
Wow, I’m sorry you went through such a tough time. I’m definitely kicking myself for the situation I’m in. Thank you for sharing how you navigated your experience, and the ways you reconnected with your spirit family. Once I form a solid connection with my companion again, I’ll think about checking some of these options out. I really appreciate the variety of checks you used to really verify for yourself that everything was going smoothly. It’s given me a lot to consider.

- Gautama Buddha
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Have you been able to reunite with your Spirit Friend? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Spirit Keeping”