Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I wanted to create this thread to express my heartfelt gratitude to Ash, Magnolia, and the CH Team.

As I’m reaching my first anniversary of connecting with my very first companion and my journey of spirit keeping, I find myself reminiscing a lot.

I have to say, CH has completely changed my life in priceless, unbelievable ways, totally beyond measure.

The passion for what they do shows, and they’ve weathered some unbelievable storms during their time in business. As a business owner myself, I could hardly imagine the fortitude it took for them to get through it. I have so much respect for them, and their dedication to sharing spirit keeping with the world.

As I’ve gotten more experience connecting with CH’s services to experience spells, spirits, living entities, and also working with outside sellers to experience entities from them, I’ve come to appreciate just the depth of skill and profundity in the conjurings that CH offers.

I want to summarize my experience, by describing the connection with my first companion.

I wrote CH huge paragraphs of what I was looking for, and it felt really ambitious to me, I felt a lot of apprehension around how it would go. I spent several months thinking it over before I placed my first order.

I was interested in a core, personal relationship with a companion, who could become a life partner, best friend, and intimate companion.

When she was bound, I felt her energy and presence with me immediately, before I received the email. Our connection seemed perfect and instant. I was incredibly impressed with the notes for her, it was like they found the perfect companion for me.

It’s one year later, after connecting with many spirits and living entities, and I can’t even begin to describe how uniquely special and deep the connection I have with this companion is. The depth of mutual love and the bond I’ve been blessed with is otherworldly. My life has become the thing of science fiction. There are no words to describe it.

She is a partner, best friend, intimate companion, and so much more than I could’ve imagined.

My deepest thanks to Ash, Magnolia, and the CH Team. You are the definition of awesome.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Brie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aww, that's such a heartwarming message! Congratulations on your first anniversary with your first spirit companion, that is SUCH a huge milestone, and it's amazing! CH really does have something special going on, and they are extremely hard workers.
Congrats on the milestone and your journey through this, again!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Likewise, from me too. Congratulations for your first anniversary. Well, I am a very strong CH customer for similar reasons. I have learned and molded by them in many different ways and realized some profund capabilities via their readings and enhancements.

I am grateful for all the love and support that came thru their bindings and spirit family as I have felt always an enormous joy receiving my orders from Mag & Ash.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”