KATABASIS 2.0 AND DELUXE TALISMANIC SERVICE

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

This is the Katabasis 2.0, an evolution of the standard Katabasis rites I have been performing for the past 13 years with inclusions never before offered and aspects never before integrated - alongside a potent, 20 year extending influence over your life in alignment with the astrological climate.

It utilizes my knowledge and direct experience with the Greco-Roman Dionysian Mysteries, Egyptian funerary texts ['books' of the dead], influences from the Picatrix [astro-magical reference], and techno-magical implements.

There is a standard option and a deluxe option with a personalized visual analysis/talisman of ouroboric magic that is at the basis of all work I do for my own personal advantage, now extended to the public.

This does not make any prior workings of the rite lesser in significance, it is a cultivation matching a new time and for those who want to take this spiritual influence to the next level.

Scroll through for details here:

https://thealchemicaltheatre.ca/katabasis/

*All photos are my own from permitted points of personal Katabasis ritual preparation. The center is a teleidoscopic image of a ritual space, for those curious.

Those who reach out over the weekend are offered a 20% discount that can be applied until the end of this month on either level of service.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Just one day remains to claim the discount for this service at either level of your choosing.
Beyond that, it must be stated that space in the near future will be limited as I've had many requests, nearly filling up the availability in my schedule. However, I am trying to keep the Katabasis available alongside the oracular service I provide - it won't go away suddenly, it just won't have a discount attached for long and bookings can be further apart.

I am honored to be working this for all who have been in touch so far. ZXZ

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Seller Announcements”