Distant psychic healer

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
jobzzet
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Does anyone have experience having distance psychic healing that help cure medical disease, either from CH listing or from non CH?
With disclaimer that psychic healing is not substitute for medical treatment, of course.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

jobzzet wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 am Does anyone have experience having distance psychic healing that help cure medical disease, either from CH listing or from non CH?
With disclaimer that psychic healing is not substitute for medical treatment, of course.
Yes, look up the Bengston Method. There’s an audio series called “Hands On Healing: A Training Course in the Energy Cure”, as well as online workshops and research lectures by the founder.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

jobzzet wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 am Does anyone have experience having distance psychic healing that help cure medical disease, either from CH listing or from non CH?
I been learning healing for about 3 years now, under guidance of afew of my entities friend who are expectiional at healing. I don’t know of any shops or listings that offer this, but I know mermaids are quite gifted at healing as well as vampires.

Most of my healing I do is a form of remote healing where I astrally travel using my hands I either remove the bad or eject energy to heal and check their three bodies. I think it has to do with the eyes on my astral wings but I can zoom and see internally while astral travelling. Usually I help my friend and my Wifey when they get sick or have a bad headache, tense muscles or any other issues. I have not personally tried helping those with Chronic conditions but my one entity friend has helped someone with a broken leg recover faster, help my little cousin recover and not need surgery, they were in intense care before. I think doctors are important and healing doesn’t replace them, so remember to get professional help if needed.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Touchy subject for some. But I have experiences with this. Kim enisen she may be retired. She can remote heal certain things.

And reiki.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

In my early twenties I learnt and practiced actively until I completey stopped and throw myself into having my children. Occasionally, my guides working through me still, with agreed arrangement with a person who needs help. I refuse to touch anyone without a consent long distance or otherwise. Even then, I am very careful not to do too much, just because it's universal laws and spirit guides of other's are usually already supporting those who has major illnesses.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

so far i have gotten a reiki healing from a friend due to a headache, and it was instantly relieved. however, i don't think it would help to cure, just to ease the medical condition.

i have heard instead medical psychic where he/she can sense what the client is having medically, or locate the source.

hope u r able to find one that suits u.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have experienced distant healing sessions from a non-CH source on one or two occasions in the past, before I discovered CH in recent years. These sessions provided me with an incredible energy boost and left me feeling completely refreshed. While I do not believe that these healing sessions can cure diseases, they have certainly proven to be incredibly helpful in reducing inflammation and alleviating pain.

I am eager to learn how to do this, but currently, I need to prioritize other paths that will benefit me at work. However, if I pursue this, I will be able to integrate additional skills and identify the root cause or specific areas that require attention. I firmly believe that there are numerous individuals with distinct skill sets out there, and as a result, their approaches will vary significantly.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”