You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

random smells. this experience is new to me or im just now noticing it..... like right now im smelling my forearm. smells like vanilla perfurm. which i dont have and iv taken a shower and i have been around no one and my bed i washed 5 days ago. so im sitting here wondering why do i smell vanilla. can sensual spirit/beings make u smell different things when they visit u?
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I get this too. For me it's not an actual smell that I smell but rather I get this "sense" of a smell.
I don't know if that makes any sense, I have little bit of synesthesia so my senses may be a little weird. I do tend to associate it with spirits.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

When I lived in an old haunted house, I would get random smells from the old man ghost who lived there. Every time I heard him walking the wooden stairs up into my room every night, id count him walking all 13 steps, stopping at the very top was when I would smell his pipe tobacco and ...musty man smells lol

You can tell it's a spirit smell because it's different from how we smell things regularly. It doesn't pick up from drafts or currents like many smells do, and tends to go away after a short time. And little sensors can tell the difference. You can learn to differentiate between the two.

My sense of smell is very very strong, sometimes I can smell food from their sealed bags and my friends have said- dang how did you know that I have a bag of dried mango in my backpack? It's sealed and unopened!
If she hadn't told me she had them and I didn't have anything out of the ordinary to investigate, I'd think it was a spirit smell lol or probably run around sniffing things to try to figure out where the smell was coming from. 😅 Sometimes I never figure it out, and sometimes I can track it and find it. Having awareness of your day really helps.

There had been times that I smelled a candle while shopping, didn't buy it. Just bent down to smell a jar candle without touching it. But at home I kept wondering why I was randomly smelling a familiar scent. The candle smell somehow got on my nose even though I never touched it with my nose , and was still lingering there.

Sensitive noses can pick up some amazing things. When things like this happen I look back at physical things I might have touched . We tend to block out random events that we see as unimportant. I remember smelling something on the back of my hand once, and couldn't figure out where it came from . It smelled like a sharp flowery smell (not my style lol) . Later while mentally running through my day i suddenly remembered shaking hands with someone, and they had put their free hand on top of my hand ( the one that smelled like perfume) . Then I realized it was a perfume that she wore and I needed that reminder to track the physical smell.

I have a companion who has a rose-peach smell. Sometimes when they come in strongly their smell would surround me. This particular being is an angelic entity.
One of my hellcats smells like sun heated sand. The only way I can describe it lol

When my LE partner is very close to me and we are engaged physically, Its a very intense situation as far as sensing goes. I feel the heat of his skin and smell pheromones seeping from his skin. It's very intense and not faint/subtle. His pheromones smell very different from mine. His ability to connect with me this way is crazy . Some beings are realllllly good at sending smells sigs.

As far as smelling something out of the ordinary on my skin , for myself it usually 9/10 tracks back to something I had touched earlier, but needed a reminder to figure out its origin.

The more you work with your sense of smell, and awareness of your day, the more you will pick up both physically and psychically, and the better you'll get at deciphering which it is. Things that tend to linger on the skin have often been from physical interactions with smelly things. Sometimes we don't know an item we had touched even smells, until it somehow gets on our skin and we put our nose to it. The missing information can make it seem like it's a spirit smell sometimes. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.

A companion of mine had bent down to kiss the top of my hand and I could smell his scent as he moved close. Later after coming out of the meeting I smelled his scent where he had kissed me. These have always been from my LE companions and not spirit companions for some reason.

You can practice with your companions. Mine love little exercises. They send a smell and I tell them what I think it is. Smelling is just like any other skill that can be mastered. It has alerted me of danger before my eyes, ears and energy sensing could pick anything up. Most people and beings don't think to mask their scent or signature and it's a very easy way to track someone.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
mcm442
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yes, and not just sensual spirits/beings, lol.

That's actually old paranormal lore/tactics, and for those that seek out djinn in the Middle Eastern part of the world. In both of those aspects, pleasant/aromatic smells are evidence of the presence a 'good' or 'friendly' being. For unpleasant smells, such as rot, decay, and the similar, they are warnings of an entity much darker in the vicinity.

In my personal experience, I've been visited by my Grandmother who passed a few decades ago--twice actually, once a week after the funeral and another months later. Both times I 'felt' her around me, and it was very strong. She left the scent of her favorite perfume all over my skin, a unique antiquated blend with rose and a bunch of other herbals mixed with it. There was no denying who it was, and the scent, (and tears,) lasted for hours.

Most recently, (around the new year,) my LE spent a lot of time away working at her village. When I had asked her directly one time to come and watch a movie with me, she came to me briefly and told me she was quite busy, and would have no time to clean up. As if to highlight this, I could smell her suddenly. A mix of freshly cut grasses/weeds, sweet sweat, all undercut with mild BO.

I found it heavenly, (because it was 'her' scent,) and made some comments. She got flustered and jetted, lol.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”