Complex Mental Techniques for Servitors?

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I’m very unfamiliar with what Servitors are capable of.

Would it be possible to teach them complex mental imaging techniques that they can run continuously?

Can they generate emotions?

For some background behind my questions, I’m curious about the idea of a servitor that can run rapid mental imagery fueled by emotion like the Bengston Method.

We know the method works, but there’s still a tremendous amount we don’t understand about why the method is so effective at curing specific illnesses, and creating other interesting manifestation outcomes. It would be interesting to see what kinds of effects are possible if a servitor was created with the skills to perform the method.

While I have doubts about the effectiveness of a servitor’s ability to replicate the healing efficacy of the method, the idea of being able to delegate healing sessions to them is an exciting idea.
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sterling Birch wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:25 pm I’m very unfamiliar with what Servitors are capable of.

Would it be possible to teach them complex mental imaging techniques that they can run continuously?

For some background behind my questions, I’m curious about the idea of a servitor that can run rapid mental imagery fueled by emotion like the Bengston Method.

We know the method works, but there’s still a tremendous amount we don’t understand about why the method is so effective at curing specific illnesses, and creating other interesting manifestation outcomes. It would be interesting to see what kinds of effects are possible if a servitor was created with the skills to perform the method.

While I have doubts about the effectiveness of a servitor’s ability to replicate the healing efficacy of the method, the idea of being able to delegate healing sessions to them is an exciting idea.
I think you'll have to ask the person who'll be creating the servitor.

I think some mage/master level practitioners 'get' how to imbue a servitor with a learning ability, for example by reading its owner astrally & grokking what they need it to do. But that doesn't mean that any servitor made by anyone can do what you're asking. It can't, surely. Or that all servitors made by anyone are equally effective.

Another thing often said is someone can't make a servitor capable of doing something they can't do themselves. Following this logic, we may not be able to make a servitor do something we can't already do for ourselves.

Part of me's tempted to say: maybe we can, though - if we can "see" it. See how it might work.

I think it may have been @Likes2Read who said they created an energy ball servitor, programmed it to record the sensation of their dog having a wee, took it with them & the dog when they went for a walk and had it replay the sensation back to the dog...which had the desired effect of getting the dog to wee more outside.

Following that approach, could you create an energy ball servitor, program it to record when you're doing the Bengston Method perfectly and then get it to replay that to you when you ask it to?

Or program it to safely capture the way the method works - from the aethers or akashic records, or reading and distilling a book about the method, or whatever works, then play it back to you / for you?

Something like that maybe.

nb Always program your servitors to obey you - and only you - & to dissolve/terminate on being given the explicit command to by you...or after a specified period.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:25 pm I’m very unfamiliar with what Servitors are capable of.

What I can tell you is, don't treat a servitor like a human.

They are not capable of experiencing emotions. This should address your inquiries. I agree with Lewk's viewpoints. If you are unable to execute the activity mentioned earlier, it is unlikely that you can educate a servitor in performing such a task. Furthermore, you would need to instruct them in a multitude of emotions, which is impossible. Therefore, we come back to the initial statement I wrote at the beginning.

The method operates on the premise that the velocity and intensity of mental activity, combined with emotional connection to the patient's desires, generate a powerful energy field that fosters healing. Its efficacy is thought to derive from the practitioner's capacity to reach a state of heightened emotional and mental energy, which is believed to impact the physical surroundings, and hence the recipient's well-being. A servitor, being non-human and lacking a physical body, cannot significantly influence the physical environment. As such, the responsibility to execute the method lies with you, not your servitor. Lol.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:17 am

I think you'll have to ask the person who'll be creating the servitor.

I think some mage/master level practitioners 'get' how to imbue a servitor with a learning ability, for example by reading its owner astrally & grokking what they need it to do. But that doesn't mean that any servitor made by anyone can do what you're asking. It can't, surely. Or that all servitors made by anyone are equally effective.

Another thing often said is someone can't make a servitor capable of doing something they can't do themselves. Following this logic, we may not be able to make a servitor do something we can't already do for ourselves.

Part of me's tempted to say: maybe we can, though - if we can "see" it. See how it might work.

I think it may have been @Likes2Read who said they created an energy ball servitor, programmed it to record the sensation of their dog having a wee, took it with them & the dog when they went for a walk and had it replay the sensation back to the dog...which had the desired effect of getting the dog to wee more outside.

Following that approach, could you create an energy ball servitor, program it to record when you're doing the Bengston Method perfectly and then get it to replay that to you when you ask it to?

Or program it to safely capture the way the method works - from the aethers or akashic records, or reading and distilling a book about the method, or whatever works, then play it back to you / for you?

Something like that maybe.

nb Always program your servitors to obey you - and only you - & to dissolve/terminate on being given the explicit command to by you...or after a specified period.
Fascinating. It sounds like I’d have to create the servitor myself in order to properly teach it the method. There’s a mental process you run fueled by an emotion to create a kind of frequency. Perhaps I can create an energy ball servitor and teach it to capture and mimic the frequency I’m generating? Your ideas have given me a lot of food for thought. Sounds like I should practice creating servitors. Thanks for the safety insights on programming them too.

There’s only a handful of other practitioners I know who are successfully working with clients complimentary with their doctors who are curing diagnosed ailments. I’m sure it might be possible to teach a servitor the method by itself, but after reading your response, I’m realizing that ideally I’d want it to replicate my process, or the process of one of these other practitioners for effectiveness.

Sounds far fetched, but man it would be amazing if a servitor could do this. I’ve tasked my spirits, and seen some miraculous results in other areas, so I’m inclined to think that something like this isn’t completely impossible.

- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:20 am

What I can tell you is, don't treat a servitor like a human.

They are not capable of experiencing emotions. This should address your inquiries. I agree with Lewk's viewpoints. If you are unable to execute the activity mentioned earlier, it is unlikely that you can educate a servitor in performing such a task. Furthermore, you would need to instruct them in a multitude of emotions, which is impossible. Therefore, we come back to the initial statement I wrote at the beginning.

The method operates on the premise that the velocity and intensity of mental activity, combined with emotional connection to the patient's desires, generate a powerful energy field that fosters healing. Its efficacy is thought to derive from the practitioner's capacity to reach a state of heightened emotional and mental energy, which is believed to impact the physical surroundings, and hence the recipient's well-being. A servitor, being non-human and lacking a physical body, cannot significantly influence the physical environment. As such, the responsibility to execute the method lies with you, not your servitor. Lol.
Servitors can’t feel emotions? That’s good to know! The idea of teaching a servitor the full process does feel like fanciful thinking. Perhaps I might be overestimating the impact they can have on the physical. It’s a long shot, but perhaps I can teach the servitor to mimic the frequency itself? We actually have examples of this now where we’ve successfully stored the frequency in cotton and water and found that the healing outcomes are very consistent with being treated by an actual practitioner.

We had an interesting breakthrough in recent years using audio recordings of the method on breast cancer cells in vitro.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6047252/

Long story short, we found that you can actually create an audio recording while people are doing the method, and playing the audio back will affect people and the environment similar to if a practitioner was doing the method. It’s important to note that the recordings do not seem to be as effective as having a living person doing the method with you, or using cotton or water treated by a practitioner.

Perhaps a servitor could do something similar? It’s in my future practices to play around with creating them, so I might explore this.

As a side note, and something I found really fascinating, is one aspect of the research that they decided against publishing. While they were doing the recording experiments on the cancer cells, they had a psychically sensitive person present who could feel the energy when the recording was turned on. After running the experiment, they turned the recording off, but the sensitive adamantly claimed “it was still on”

So they devised another experiment where they played the recording for some time. They then turned the recording off and waited a few days, and then put the breast cancer cells into the area. After checking the cells, they found that they achieved the same changes as if the recording was playing.

They called this something like “programming the space”. Because it was so strange, they didn’t want to risk ridicule by daring to publish it. The results reminded me how Pranic healers and Reiki practitioners like to clean and clear spaces for healing, or how hermetic practitioners can fill spaces with elements like akasha to achieve certain effects. I think it’s fascinating that we have scientists that are curiously exploring things like this.

- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Sterling Birch wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:45 am [...]Fascinating.

[...]
Sounds far fetched, but man it would be amazing if a servitor could do this. I’ve tasked my spirits, and seen some miraculous results in other areas, so I’m inclined to think that something like this isn’t completely impossible.
These tutorials from a master servitor creator may be of some use to you.

topic20693.html
topic20814.html
topic20956.html
topic21733.html

And this thread. (One post links to another tutorial from another construct/servitor creator, DLM.

topic71138.html
find it again.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:15 am Servitors can’t feel emotions? That’s good to know! The idea of teaching a servitor the full process does feel like fanciful thinking. Perhaps I might be overestimating the impact they can have on the physical. It’s a long shot, but perhaps I can teach the servitor to mimic the frequency itself? We actually have examples of this now where we’ve successfully stored the frequency in cotton and water and found that the healing outcomes are very consistent with being treated by an actual practitioner.

We had an interesting breakthrough in recent years using audio recordings of the method on breast cancer cells in vitro.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6047252/

Long story short, we found that you can actually create an audio recording while people are doing the method, and playing the audio back will affect people and the environment similar to if a practitioner was doing the method. It’s important to note that the recordings do not seem to be as effective as having a living person doing the method with you, or using cotton or water treated by a practitioner.

Perhaps a servitor could do something similar? It’s in my future practices to play around with creating them, so I might explore this.

As a side note, and something I found really fascinating, is one aspect of the research that they decided against publishing. While they were doing the recording experiments on the cancer cells, they had a psychically sensitive person present who could feel the energy when the recording was turned on. After running the experiment, they turned the recording off, but the sensitive adamantly claimed “it was still on”

So they devised another experiment where they played the recording for some time. They then turned the recording off and waited a few days, and then put the breast cancer cells into the area. After checking the cells, they found that they achieved the same changes as if the recording was playing.

They called this something like “programming the space”. Because it was so strange, they didn’t want to risk ridicule by daring to publish it. The results reminded me how Pranic healers and Reiki practitioners like to clean and clear spaces for healing, or how hermetic practitioners can fill spaces with elements like akasha to achieve certain effects. I think it’s fascinating that we have scientists that are curiously exploring things like this.
Servitors can perceive your emotions, though they don't fully comprehend the more intricate ones. This also holds true for entities and spirits. It seems you may not be fully aware of this. If you lead a straightforward life and mainly interact with uncomplicated individuals, there may be little need to delve into complex emotions. However, within my profession, I find myself continuously clarifying complex emotions and their processing to my Keep.

I recently gave my servitor hair for the first time in over a year. I anticipated her excitement, but to my surprise, she simply went about her day as if nothing had changed. Lol. It's amusing, really. She had desired it, yet she didn't show any happiness or emotion. Nonetheless, the hairstyle was quite specific in terms of the kind, shape, and length. I must say, my servitor is remarkably intelligent. In comparison, I've had other "dumb" servitors from previous practitioners, who could only perform one task and lost about 85% of their effectiveness over time without interaction.

You have the ability to program your servitors to mimic the frequency. However, consider the power you possess as a practitioner. When you personally treat a patient, the effectiveness is 100%. Yet, when you record the session and replay it, the effectiveness drops to about 35%. Now, apply this concept to the servitor capturing and replaying the session, and that number is reduced by over fifty percent from the practitioner's record (35%). So, you do the math. It is possible, but you may be approaching this from the wrong angle. I won't dictate what you should do, but I question whether you truly grasp the method you mentioned and its practical application.

That type of research runs the risk of being rejected upon publication because it borders on the psychic. If it is not dismissed, it will likely be discredited. However, scientists do indeed investigate energies and energy fields, relying on scientific tools to measure them rather than on psychic senses. That is the crucial distinction. You would be surprised by the wide range of topics that scientists are interested in. Many of them are increasingly exploring the realms of psychic phenomenon, despite their reluctance to admit it. They are driven by a quest to uncover logical explanations for the inexplicable.

Creating a servitor's effectiveness depends on the programs you give them. It's great that you are exploring ways to use your servitor to help others. Keep up the good work!
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Not arguing against Tarvos here. (I hope this makes sense.)

The sentient 'Guardians' I have from Eclipse Metaphysical - around 50 - are sentient. EM described them as sentient 'servitors'. That's a generic thing. CH use the word servitor in a much more tightly defined way.

For masters of servitor/construct creation, the ability to have emotions can be programmed in, like anything else. One way to look at it is they can be programmed to mimic an emotionally available, sentient being. Clearly a master does that better than a beginner. Think of it like constructing a robot or android. At some point it'll be technically possible to build in sentience, of a kind, and emotions into an android. It has already been done by some servitor creators.

A skilled one seems to be able to grab that from the astral/ethers. Replicate what is.

EM used to say that their sentient servitors could over time (ie aeons perhaps) become truly sentient and independent, like any 'naturally' evolved spirit type being. And some may become virtually indistinguishable from them.

What I will say about EM's most advanced, complex servitor Guardians is that they are programmed to not be needy about attention from their owner. But they can and do respond remarkably similarly to social spirits.

In theory emotional range can be programmed into what is generically called a construct/ servitor. (Not talking about CH thought forms/ constructs/ servitors here.)
find it again.
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:02 am
Sterling Birch wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:45 am [...]Fascinating.

[...]
These tutorials from a master servitor creator may be of some use to you.

topic20693.html
topic20814.html
topic20956.html
topic21733.html

And this thread. (One post links to another tutorial from another construct/servitor creator, DLM.

topic71138.html
Awesome! I’m looking forward to checking these out. Thanks Lewk!
Tarvos wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:53 pm
Servitors can perceive your emotions, though they don't fully comprehend the more intricate ones. This also holds true for entities and spirits. It seems you may not be fully aware of this. If you lead a straightforward life and mainly interact with uncomplicated individuals, there may be little need to delve into complex emotions. However, within my profession, I find myself continuously clarifying complex emotions and their processing to my Keep.
I appreciate this insight. The idea of servitors is still very new to me. For spirits/entities, I’m closest to my first companion, an Ubi, and while she has surprised me with how vivid her ability to telepathically send her emotions to me can be, there have definitely been times where she’s asked questions about things that I was surprised by because I had considered them mundane or obvious. I find it fascinating that there’s definitely a difference in both her and my understanding of the world. She’s taught me a lot about deeper emotions through experience, and I’m sure she’s learned from me as well.
I recently gave my servitor hair for the first time in over a year. I anticipated her excitement, but to my surprise, she simply went about her day as if nothing had changed. Lol. It's amusing, really. She had desired it, yet she didn't show any happiness or emotion. Nonetheless, the hairstyle was quite specific in terms of the kind, shape, and length. I must say, my servitor is remarkably intelligent. In comparison, I've had other "dumb" servitors from previous practitioners, who could only perform one task and lost about 85% of their effectiveness over time without interaction.
That’s quite funny! Especially considering how specific they were.
You have the ability to program your servitors to mimic the frequency. However, consider the power you possess as a practitioner. When you personally treat a patient, the effectiveness is 100%. Yet, when you record the session and replay it, the effectiveness drops to about 35%. Now, apply this concept to the servitor capturing and replaying the session, and that number is reduced by over fifty percent from the practitioner's record (35%). So, you do the math. It is possible, but you may be approaching this from the wrong angle. I won't dictate what you should do, but I question whether you truly grasp the method you mentioned and its practical application.
You are correct. The method was modeled from an incredibly gifted psychic named Bennett Mayrick. His story is pretty remarkable, as it’s told in Bengston’s book titled “The Energy Cure”. A man that didn’t understand his own abilities, had practically 100% accuracy with all his readings on the health of individuals, and performed healing miracles of all kinds. Without telling the whole story, Bengston set up formal experiments with mice in a lab to scientifically test Bennett’s ability, at which point Bennett backed out of the experiment. Bengston used what he knew about how Bennett performed his abilities to try and replicate it on his own, and to his amazement, performed successful cancer cures in the lab that he’s been able to repeat using the method.

Bennett Mayrick has since passed on, and even with the practitioners who are exploring and attempting to improve the method, there’s a tremendous amount we still don’t know and don’t fully grasp about the underlying mechanisms for why and how it works. A lot of my breakthroughs mainly come from exploring other systems and playing with mixing these methods to tease out their underlying principles to see what improvements can be made and what breakthroughs in learning we can make. I think you’re right that creating a servitor that can replicate the method may not be an answer in and of itself, but I’m curious to see if somewhere in the journey of playing with it, I might learn something useful.
That type of research runs the risk of being rejected upon publication because it borders on the psychic. If it is not dismissed, it will likely be discredited. However, scientists do indeed investigate energies and energy fields, relying on scientific tools to measure them rather than on psychic senses. That is the crucial distinction. You would be surprised by the wide range of topics that scientists are interested in. Many of them are increasingly exploring the realms of psychic phenomenon, despite their reluctance to admit it. They are driven by a quest to uncover logical explanations for the inexplicable.
Definitely, they had mentioned that this was their fear, and reason for not publishing that part. I’m excited to think of what could continue to be revealed as scientists explore these areas!
Creating a servitor's effectiveness depends on the programs you give them. It's great that you are exploring ways to use your servitor to help others. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! It’s honestly really wonderful to have a forum like this to share ideas and collaborate on. I appreciate all your insights and ideas!

- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 pm Not arguing against Tarvos here. (I hope this makes sense.)

The sentient 'Guardians' I have from Eclipse Metaphysical - around 50 - are sentient. EM described them as sentient 'servitors'. That's a generic thing. CH use the word servitor in a much more tightly defined way.

For masters of servitor/construct creation, the ability to have emotions can be programmed in, like anything else. One way to look at it is they can be programmed to mimic an emotionally available, sentient being. Clearly a master does that better than a beginner. Think of it like constructing a robot or android. At some point it'll be technically possible to build in sentience, of a kind, and emotions into an android. It has already been done by some servitor creators.

A skilled one seems to be able to grab that from the astral/ethers. Replicate what is.

EM used to say that their sentient servitors could over time (ie aeons perhaps) become truly sentient and independent, like any 'naturally' evolved spirit type being. And some may become virtually indistinguishable from them.

What I will say about EM's most advanced, complex servitor Guardians is that they are programmed to not be needy about attention from their owner. But they can and do respond remarkably similarly to social spirits.

In theory emotional range can be programmed into what is generically called a construct/ servitor. (Not talking about CH thought forms/ constructs/ servitors here.)
Truly fascinating. Thanks for the information and inspiration, I’m really looking forward to exploring this.

- Gautama Buddha

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”