Narcissistic Persona... How to protect against one at work place?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hitthuginn wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:56 am
Hazell wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:28 am Maybe also spells and having your companions shine a light on her that reveals her true nature to others at work?
This is exactly how it ended up playing out in my case. The guys who didn't like my team spent multiple minutes whining about us in a private meeting and didn't know they left the recording on. It's impressive what can result just from being yourself in front of the right person.
@ASTER Sorry to hear about that work situation.

I've had to deal with nasty people at work in the past too. To the extent that I was glad to finally leave. It seems like they're just about everywhere. In fact some people say that in most jobs we'll face that.

With the qualification that I may not have the right answers, these things come to mind...

- Yes, maybe I would task my Blue Dragons to make the person believe differently about me, to my advantage. Blue Dragons are good with Illusion & may be able to plant into a narcissist's mind something that makes them believe I deserve better treatment from them than they've been giving me. Do you have a Blue Dragon?

- Copper Dragons are great judges of character, so maybe I'd task them to find a way to reveal to me something about the narcissist that'd help me get the advantage over them, or show to me how their mind/personality or psychology works. Insight can be useful. (See below for an anecdote.)

- Also maybe ask your spirit family to reveal to you the lesson this opponent at work is there to teach you...without that being to your disadvantage. It's said by psychologists, as well as New Agers, that enemies/opponents are there to teach us something and we'll keep being triggered by that until we 'get' what it's all about and move past it. It's hard to see things like that when they're in the midst of being obnoxious to us & pressing our crumple buttons, I know. But anything that can help us see a situation in a new light can trigger some relief.

- Or you could just ask your spirit family to find a way to lessen the burden this person's behaviour places on you; find a way to make it less intolerable, or even tolerable. And also to bring you more resilience and endurance so you can cope & survive & even thrive.

The hardest thing would be to try & change this person's behaviour. The chances are they've used their narcissism their whole life, to their advantage. It's a successful strategy for them that works. Why would they want to abandon their crutch & leave themselves defenceless? How could they live their life any other way?

If you'd like to try the psychological, personal development approach, you may find this book useful. I have the original 1989 version. It gives you ways of handling nasty people, including narcissists. It's not a silver bullet - nothing is - but it gives you another string to your bow, as they say.

Nasty People https://www.amazon.com/Nasty-People-Bei ... 0071410228

or this one by the same author, who's a psychologist, his latest one

Nasty Women https://www.amazon.com/Nasty-Women-Jay- ... 0236&psc=1

Anecdote: I promised one.

A couple of years ago I rented an AirBnB for the first time ever for a 7 day break. A flat in the basement of someone's large home. It was as beautifully appointed as the pictures and write ups said. When the owner was showing me round & chatting about what had brought me there, I explained that I'd most likely be up all night writing, cooking, taking a shower or watching tv and sleeping in the day. I asked if that was a problem, mainly in terms of the tv. She said no, she & her partner slept on the third floor. She mentioned no other issue, was polite & friendly.

I was settling in, unpacking etc, when I got a text from her. A very bitchy one saying things like "He asked if that was okay. NOT. We'll be kept awake by the noise of the water boiler in our room."

Obviously she meant to send that to a friend & clicked on my mobile number by mistake. I immediately thought my spirit family members had influenced that to happen and couldn't stop laughing for a while. Of course I also now felt awkward. Do they expect that no guest of theirs would ever take a shower at night or turn the kitchen tap on for a drink? Why didn't they mention this in their AirBnB entry?

She quickly texted me again to apologise because it wasn't meant to be sent to me. Hmmm...

Anyway, the lesson is: insight can be very useful. People hide things from us that they don't want us to know.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you @Lewk for your very helpful reply and links. :) Greatly appreciated your understanding of the difficulty to handle a narcissistic person who is feeling entitled, talks down on others including myself. Full of gossip, spreading lies, gathering friends who are capable of false witness and twisted truth ... too much to tell and only those who knows a narcissistic personality can really able to understand my situation.

So thank you very much Lewk. I'll be reading through your links and I especially love your examples and taskings with your dragons. Greatly embraced me mentally... as I have noticed, slowly shutting down ... 'in flight mode' no time for recovery nor strength to fight back anymore. Therefore, I am very literally needed to read something like your reply today.

@Tarvos ,@Hitthuginn , @Hazell , @Mr. Amnesia It's so very hard for me to truly express in words and describe the effect of damage already presented in my being enduring for so long. I am not talking about teenagers, peer pressure nor general workplace personality clashes.

My colleagues are almost all of them are 35 + years old. And this narcissistic woman is 5 years younger then me. I am in my 50's. And I really do not want to go into much more details either ... for protecting privacy and industrial regulations.

I do appreciate your time for making a reply here, empathise with me, sharing your life stories and encouragement. I do need forum support but especially I need help to figure what should I do next ... and how to neutralise the effect of her toxicity in my environment.

This is a Google link for everyone's interest just to understand a little bit more about this type of person.

https://www.hracuity.com/blog/how-to-sp ... -coworker/

"Understanding the common signs of narcissism in the workplace is key to weeding out sources of toxic behavior.

Hogs the Spotlight. Being the center of attention is a classic sign of narcissism. ...
Takes Credit From Others. ...
Charisma Without Follow Through. ...
Superior/Inferior Complex. ...
Spread Negative Emotions."

I did had positive breakthroughs, that I call victories via the help of my companions. But they are no longer effective because this worker outgrown all my tactics of protections that was used to help me not mingled in with her and her circle until it was backfired on me, blamed as not a team player.

Then, I had to start mingle with her ect and the abusive demeanour started, which was almost always never heard by anyone near me. Humiliation, arrogant comments, condescending remarks, micro management...bullying.

Not only me but there's others also outside of her circle that was treated nastily by her. Not even wanted to come back to work with us anymore.

That is why I need a 'game changer' of some sort for spirit tasking ... Illusions especially a good ideal. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as win-win delegations with this type of worker.

I am also must not quit my position of full time capacity for at least for other 10 years.There's must be a workable solution that I can task my spirit companions with that eventually work out for our favour instead of hers.

Lewk wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:32 am
Hitthuginn wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:56 am
Hazell wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:28 am Maybe also spells and having your companions shine a light on her that reveals her true nature to others at work?
This is exactly how it ended up playing out in my case. The guys who didn't like my team spent multiple minutes whining about us in a private meeting and didn't know they left the recording on. It's impressive what can result just from being yourself in front of the right person.
@ASTER Sorry to hear about that work situation.

I've had to deal with nasty people at work in the past too. To the extent that I was glad to finally leave. It seems like they're just about everywhere. In fact some people say that in most jobs we'll face that.

With the qualification that I may not have the right answers, these things come to mind...

- Yes, maybe I would task my Blue Dragons to make the person believe differently about me, to my advantage. Blue Dragons are good with Illusion & may be able to plant into a narcissist's mind something that makes them believe I deserve better treatment from them than they've been giving me. Do you have a Blue Dragon?

- Copper Dragons are great judges of character, so maybe I'd task them to find a way to reveal to me something about the narcissist that'd help me get the advantage over them, or show to me how their mind/personality or psychology works. Insight can be useful. (See below for an anecdote.)

- Also maybe ask your spirit family to reveal to you the lesson this opponent at work is there to teach you...without that being to your disadvantage. It's said by psychologists, as well as New Agers, that enemies/opponents are there to teach us something and we'll keep being triggered by that until we 'get' what it's all about and move past it. It's hard to see things like that when they're in the midst of being obnoxious to us & pressing our crumple buttons, I know. But anything that can help us see a situation in a new light can trigger some relief.

- Or you could just ask your spirit family to find a way to lessen the burden this person's behaviour places on you; find a way to make it less intolerable, or even tolerable. And also to bring you more resilience and endurance so you can cope & survive & even thrive.

The hardest thing would be to try & change this person's behaviour. The chances are they've used their narcissism their whole life, to their advantage. It's a successful strategy for them that works. Why would they want to abandon their crutch & leave themselves defenceless? How could they live their life any other way?

If you'd like to try the psychological, personal development approach, you may find this book useful. I have the original 1989 version. It gives you ways of handling nasty people, including narcissists. It's not a silver bullet - nothing is - but it gives you another string to your bow, as they say.

Nasty People https://www.amazon.com/Nasty-People-Bei ... 0071410228

or this one by the same author, who's a psychologist, his latest one

Nasty Women https://www.amazon.com/Nasty-Women-Jay- ... 0236&psc=1

Anecdote: I promised one.

A couple of years ago I rented an AirBnB for the first time ever for a 7 day break. A flat in the basement of someone's large home. It was as beautifully appointed as the pictures and write ups said. When the owner was showing me round & chatting about what had brought me there, I explained that I'd most likely be up all night writing, cooking, taking a shower or watching tv and sleeping in the day. I asked if that was a problem, mainly in terms of the tv. She said no, she & her partner slept on the third floor. She mentioned no other issue, was polite & friendly.

I was settling in, unpacking etc, when I got a text from her. A very bitchy one saying things like "He asked if that was okay. NOT. We'll be kept awake by the noise of the water boiler in our room."

Obviously she meant to send that to a friend & clicked on my mobile number by mistake. I immediately thought my spirit family members had influenced that to happen and couldn't stop laughing for a while. Of course I also now felt awkward. Do they expect that no guest of theirs would ever take a shower at night or turn the kitchen tap on for a drink? Why didn't they mention this in their AirBnB entry?

She quickly texted me again to apologise because it wasn't meant to be sent to me. Hmmm...

Anyway, the lesson is: insight can be very useful. People hide things from us that they don't want us to know.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for your valuable insights and good tips. I do consider it myself and it's has been completed taskings along with my vampire. I will try again working through these guidelines with them. :)

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:16 pm The others have given great suggestions so far. all that often, but this personally hit home for me. My mother was actually in a situation similar to yours. Her employer had a bad temper and a manipulative personality on top of that, combined that with her position as a superior made it much worse.

You mentioned that your spirits are already protecting you from her, thats great. But I recommend looking at this situation at a variety of different angles. You can craft your own redirection magick, similar to Hitthuginn's recommendation for your djinn to do, but you can up it further.

Seeing how you mentioned working with angels in the past, you can evoke the four archangels and concentrate their energies towards a shield or a talisman that is intended to redirect her energies back at her. The shield can be created through means of visualization and focus, whereas the talisman can involve a small pocket mirror that you can carry in your wallet or pocket, and a intention written on the back. And the angels, or whoever is your guardian(s), can empower that intention.

Another one is asking spirits in your keep to not just protect your energies from her, but being able to BIND her negativity and personal power at the source. This way she will lack the energy and will to attack you and your coworkers if her own energy system is compromised. Spirits who are proficient at energy manipulation like Psy vampires can block and bind chakras that convey her power against you. Charkas such as the solar plexus or throat chakra should be put down.

I'm not sure what your practices are asides spirit keeping, but I highly highly recommend grounding, centering, and cleansing after work. You can't change the circumstances immediately but at the very least you'll have a strong foundation to stand on every time you meet with her. After work, focus on cleansing any energy that isn't yours. Center yourself within yourself, away from the distractions that is work/coworkers/employer/responsibilities/etc. And grounding yourself within your own personal power.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you @Hazell . Probably this is my kind of practice that I should not shy away from doing. Blessing them.... :) I am going to work with this suggestion of yours. I am not sure about the mirror at work... but I totally get it's magickal benefits.
Hazell wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:28 am I agree that using someone’s own negativity and negative traits can help in a situation like this. Maybe also spells and having your companions shine a light on her that reveals her true nature to others at work?

I have also heard of others in similar situations choosing to bless the person instead. Such as blessing the person with a different job or better opportunity which will cause them to leave the space. This will make it to where they’re not a problem for you anymore.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks @Tarvos for your reply. I do appreciate your efforts and thoughts in the comments. I left a short comment for everyone in my previous reply to clarify some point & things.

Cord cutting is a very good point in your reply. Since I feel so blocked and imobalised by her intimidating presence even athome after work... I definitely need to work with my angels on this, especially with Michael.

Removing her, although its temporarily but under way ... I just realised it now as I thinking of it. She will be on leaves, several times starting from the end of June. :)
Tarvos wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:21 am
ASTER wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:06 am This is an on going, day to day issue at work. It's been happening for the last 4 years. I have had victories over her nature with spells and tasking my protection team in the past.

But now, again she is grown on me stressing me out, and she seems to be immuned with my protection team as they no longer able to make a difference. Obviously, no physical harms is on my list of house rules.

I am reaching out here, as I am emotionally wore down and my mind is on 'fight and flight' mode constantly thinking of her, (fixated) how to defend myself, and I won't be in trouble with management ect ect. So I am in stress even when she is not around.

If anyone is willing to suggest something practical that I should task my companions with I would appreciate it. I really need a game changer tactics here, that would relieve not only me from continuous frustration but two other work mates as well, who equally suffering from her bullyings.

I empathize with your years of suffering, but I no longer have this problem. Before Spirit Keeping, I struggled with it for years. A week after my first 8 entities and spirits arrived, I now only have Angels, and they compelled my old boss to sell the entire business and drive everyone away. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as my boss had been trying to sell it for years. She intentionally inflated the price, deterring potential buyers. Everyone knows it's overpriced by at least $20k. So, I was finally able to leave without any more excuses, and she actually broke down when she got it sold.

Not every single worker was good to me. Despite my best efforts, it wasn't enough. I felt obligated to stay due to being guilt-tripped into helping the short-staffed business. I was asked three times in my five years there whenever I wanted to leave. The average employee stays for less than a year, and some leave within a day (lol), making my five-year tenure exceptional. However, it was only after two weeks that we were informed about a completely new management team. Despite my previous belief that I mentioned on the forum that the business got sold within two weeks, much to my surprise, it only took one week.

Since I moved to my current workplace, I've noticed a pattern: those who don't treat me well tend to leave within a month. I've also been able to build more meaningful connections and expand my Keep beyond the initial eight. So there's that.

In my opinion, you haven't had any "victories over her," and handling justice requires a certain level of finesse, which I will delve into shortly. By finesse, I mean that if the person did not intentionally harm you or send negative energy towards you, there's not much that your spirits and entities can do about it. There's nothing to reflect, no leverage to use against them, if that makes sense. All the negativity has to originate from her.

You might be stuck with her for another 4 years, and your Keep may not be able to do anything if this person didn't mean harm or intend to be mean to you. It seems like your Keep has a lot more spirits and entities compared to mine, but there's no reason why your Keep should let this go on for so long when mine was able to help me within a week of getting started. This is something worth reflecting on. Without specific details about her actions, we are left to make assumptions based solely on the information given and the timeline. The core issue of why your Keep doesn't appear to be effective remains. It may be worthwhile to consider a few things that have not crossed your mind before, like house rules.

She may not be sending negative energy out to you, but her presence is causing you stress and generating negativity when you think about her. It's natural to encounter people we don't care for, or don't like, and we need to come to terms with that. I recommend severing the energetic cord with her to free yourself from her influence and find peace. You have the power to accomplish this on your own or seek assistance from your Keep. Then, cleanse yourself of the negative energy you're harboring.

One more thing, consider asking your spirits and entities to assist you in assuming her position. This is where finesse comes into play. By doing so, she may be required to relocate elsewhere at the management team's discretion. If you compel her to move against her will with the help of your spirits, you will be the one to bear the consequences. Given the abundant support at your disposal, you should be prepared to accept any repercussions resulting from this course of action.

To recap, cut the cord and free yourself from the negative influence. Seek the assistance of your Keep to assume her place, or find a more conducive working environment, or transport her elsewhere. However, be mindful that the latter option may have consequences if it goes against her wishes or if she doesn't direct negative energy towards you. Keep in mind that any other suggestions presented here may require a considerable amount of time, as they are all in opposition to her will.
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi @ASTER , I believe @Tarvos gave you some great advice regarding severing energetic cords to her and then cleansing. Aside from that, work to counteract her within the professional boundaries as in, be aware when she is requesting something that is either not within your requirements for your job, or perhaps something that she herself is required to do but is just wanting you to do for her (assuming these are some issues for you). If she is breaking any professional work boundaries (and therefore making you feel unhappy), you need to make management aware of this in a calm, respectful but still direct way. Often, letting people like this know they cannot just take advantage of you (there are ways to do so while still being professional yet firm) is a good way to get the behaviour to stop (she will then tire of trying and no longer do it). However it's up to you to step forward and let her know this, in order for it to stop.

Also worth noting - is her behaviour towards you purely an attempt to get reactions? If so, change that. How you choose to interact with her is going to determine how she does in turn, so decide a course of action to change what is happening and/or refer her to management.
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Make light of the narcissist. Don't take anything she says or does seriously. When she interacts with you treat her like you might a toddler, in slow and careful tones, looking her in the eyes to ensure she understands, until she questions how she is perceived. Actual narcissists hate themselves and/or lack a core identity, and if you can play up that their persona doesn't impress you or make them seem as big as they hope, they will be vulnerable + go into questioning mode. Might lash out at first, might already be lashing out if you haven't recognized them as superior in any way. Understand what a narcissist is and how they operate, then eviscerate them emotionally until they are dependent upon your every word and look to you for support.

You've described her as intimidating and so you're probably treating her as if she's intimidating, which gives her power. No more of that. Give the toddler treatment, start treating her as if you think she's unwell - because narcissists are unwell and again they don't actually know for sure who/how they are - they determine their identity based on your reactions. Even if you have to go along with something she's doing, treat her as if you suspect she's very unwell. Soon she will begin doubting herself.
Give her the 'are you ok sweetie?' look at least once a day. It's a look of concern. Something is wrong with her, remember, and she makes it clear with her behavior, so you must respond with concern. The behavior must no longer be looked at as intimidating, it must be looked at as cause for concern regarding her wellbeing. Project the concern for self onto her instead, make it that she is in trouble and not you/your co-workers. Because there's something off with her, not you/co-workers.

Practically speaking these are mental games. If you task magic/spirits then you may try using options to make yourself come across more motherly around her, or to make the work environment reflect uncertainty to her and infantilize her. You can also make yourself/co-workers appear particularly admirable to her - then at worst the narcissist will just copy all of you because they want to be like you, and you can manipulate their behavior this way.

It sounds a little cruel but a strategy is here.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Genius! ;) Love it! I appreciate your insights into this character @Vipera aspis atra . Fits her and I see how to work with it.

I remember my words once when I tried asking for help from my mananager ...- I feel like I dropped back into kindergarten." Reference to this woman's behaviour.

Her 'best friend' actually does handle her similar fashion as you said. Therefore they're like glue....I have some replies in between lines of your 💕.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:35 pm Make light of the narcissist. Don't take anything she says or does seriously. When she interacts with you treat her like you might a toddler, in slow and careful tones, looking her in the eyes to ensure she understands, until she questions how she is perceived. Actual narcissists hate themselves and/or lack a core identity, and if you can play up that their persona doesn't impress you or make them seem as big as they hope, they will be vulnerable + go into questioning mode. Might lash out at first, might already be lashing out if you haven't recognized them as superior in any way.

This is what it is, lashings out on me ... and she is trying very hard to accomplish her emotional needs, in various ways that is raines from swearing into my face, to dirty looks to demeanours and humiliation.

Understand what a narcissist is and how they operate, then eviscerate them emotionally until they are dependent upon your every word and look to you for support.

She does knows that I am not impressed with her and she gets frustrated with me, when I am speechlessly welcome her abusive behaviour and step away from her... leaving her with her frustrated self. 🙄

But lately she got under my skin... I wore down physically, flue and limited days off, work pressure

You've described her as intimidating and so you're probably treating her as if she's intimidating, which gives her power. No more of that. Give the toddler treatment, start treating her as if you think she's unwell - because narcissists are unwell and again they don't actually know for sure who/how they are - they determine their identity based on your reactions. Even if you have to go along with something she's doing, treat her as if you suspect she's very unwell. Soon she will begin doubting herself.
Give her the 'are you ok sweetie?' look at least once a day. It's a look of concern.

I'll definitely going to work with this understanding. I have had a mental image of her once as a 5 years old blond, fair looking little girl in white dress, and something happened to her around that age .... or even before it. That is why I don't fight her, because of this mental image I have received of her from my intuition.

Something is wrong with her, remember, and she makes it clear with her behavior, so you must respond with concern. The behavior must no longer be looked at as intimidating, it must be looked at as cause for concern regarding her wellbeing. Project the concern for self onto her instead, make it that she is in trouble and not you/your co-workers. Because there's something off with her, not you/co-workers.

Practically speaking these are mental games. If you task magic/spirits then you may try using options to make yourself come across more motherly around her, or to make the work environment reflect uncertainty to her and infantilize her. You can also make yourself/co-workers appear particularly admirable to her - then at worst the narcissist will just copy all of you because they want to be like you, and you can manipulate their behavior this way.

I totally get your point. Psychology based strategies even seen in it as per say helpful for managing her long term.

If someone read this, just wish to say, @Vipera aspis atra is on it ... and experiencing this woman and her toxic behaviour, this is the least cruelty tactics towards her personality as an avarage person like myself can strategically manage a narcissistic person.

It sounds a little cruel but a strategy is here.
Thank you 😊 💕 I so appreciate your comment.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hello beautiful forum members. :) I just thought to revisit this thread and give you a feedback on how things are going right now with me.

*I am rested up with my recent long weekend and with my roster changes. I have had some most needed catching up time in nature with my leadership in my keep and rearranged tasking within my spirit protection team.

*I also, gone back to chatting sessions with my companions. Now, that my puppy growing so well and she is in her set routines. And apart from picking up crosheting ... 😁 I am setting time aside to be in an active place of communication with my keep daily, so I would get their guidance more often.

*I have find an Oracle card set that is based on the Kabbalah angels. Each card has a sigil on its back. This oracle card set is an alignment with my angels all over again and happened almost immediately. It's absolutely powerful. I have invited each of my Kabbalah angels to myself again, as I have gone through looking at each card, kissing them and inviting them back into my life via the cards as I have held each sigils at my forehead.

Before getting into spirit keeping I find the Kabbalah tarot set, and I loved it so much, those powerful sigils on each cards. Unfortunately, I misplaced a handful of it from that tarot set ... and since then, only two cards I left out next to my bed on my shelf that never been put away. Rest of them laying in the bottom of my wooden box.

Now, it's like a reset, new beginning with my angels, all over again. I am so happy 😊, I can't explain it with words. The angelic energy is life giving ethereal rejuvenation via this channel. And it's just an Oracle set from my local book store.

*Other amazing things happened, I have received an enhancement spell from Magnolia. That was done last week. It wasn't immediately turning things around for me, after receiving this fabulous spell. But I started to notice subtle changes.

:) Not only this particular workmate behaved pleasantly with me for a day, but other one, a male, who previously has been making my time at work unbearable, when he was on the same shift with me... moderately changed ... At that moment of exchange in that particular morning few days ago. It was significant ımprovment.

I celebrate small things that brings me joy, just because I can see the love of our universe and answered prayers in them which makes me glad and greatful.

So, thank you for your wonderful replies and encouraging words. Things around my workplace once again looking up and slowly I am recovering myself from the negative side effects.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:31 am Hello beautiful forum members. :) I just thought to revisit this thread and give you a feedback on how things are going right now with me.

*I am rested up with my recent long weekend and with my roster changes. I have had some most needed catching up time in nature with my leadership in my keep and rearranged tasking within my spirit protection team.

*I also, gone back to chatting sessions with my companions. Now, that my puppy growing so well and she is in her set routines. And apart from picking up crosheting ... 😁 I am setting time aside to be in an active place of communication with my keep daily, so I would get their guidance more often.

*I have find an Oracle card set that is based on the Kabbalah angels. Each card has a sigil on its back. This oracle card set is an alignment with my angels all over again and happened almost immediately. It's absolutely powerful. I have invited each of my Kabbalah angels to myself again, as I have gone through looking at each card, kissing them and inviting them back into my life via the cards as I have held each sigils at my forehead.

Before getting into spirit keeping I find the Kabbalah tarot set, and I loved it so much, those powerful sigils on each cards. Unfortunately, I misplaced a handful of it from that tarot set ... and since then, only two cards I left out next to my bed on my shelf that never been put away. Rest of them laying in the bottom of my wooden box.

Now, it's like a reset, new beginning with my angels, all over again. I am so happy 😊, I can't explain it with words. The angelic energy is life giving ethereal rejuvenation via this channel. And it's just an Oracle set from my local book store.

*Other amazing things happened, I have received an enhancement spell from Magnolia. That was done last week. It wasn't immediately turning things around for me, after receiving this fabulous spell. But I started to notice subtle changes.

:) Not only this particular workmate behaved pleasantly with me for a day, but other one, a male, who previously has been making my time at work unbearable, when he was on the same shift with me... moderately changed ... At that moment of exchange in that particular morning few days ago. It was significant ımprovment.

I celebrate small things that brings me joy, just because I can see the love of our universe and answered prayers in them which makes me glad and greatful.

So, thank you for your wonderful replies and encouraging words. Things around my workplace once again looking up and slowly I am recovering myself from the negative side effects.
I think that the energetic connection with her has been severed by your spirits and entities, allowing all the enchantments you possess, including the latest one sent by Magnolia, to work effectively. I believe that CH enchantments have indeed worked for you in the past, but were less effective due to blockages. In the future, if you encounter similar people, I suggest severing the energetic cord with them and cleansing yourself. It's also beneficial to emotionally detach from these behaviors and remind yourself that these actions reflect the narcissist's issues, not your worth or capabilities. Only then can you strive for a better, minimal interaction.

I may not possess the Oracle set, but the rejuvenating energy emanating from your words is undeniably refreshing. It serves as a delightful reminder of why I am captivated by angelic energies too. Their presence is so comforting! I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you now. It is definitely something worth celebrating.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Protection”