Narcissistic Persona... How to protect against one at work place?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is an on going, day to day issue at work. It's been happening for the last 4 years. I have had victories over her nature with spells and tasking my protection team in the past.

But now, again she is grown on me stressing me out, and she seems to be immuned with my protection team as they no longer able to make a difference. Obviously, no physical harms is on my list of house rules.

I am reaching out here, as I am emotionally wore down and my mind is on 'fight and flight' mode constantly thinking of her, (fixated) how to defend myself, and I won't be in trouble with management ect ect. So I am in stress even when she is not around.

If anyone is willing to suggest something practical that I should task my companions with I would appreciate it. I really need a game changer tactics here, that would relieve not only me from continuous frustration but two other work mates as well, who equally suffering from her bullyings.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gancanagh
My magical/paranormal name...: "The Other Wise Raven of Odin" (My UN in Old Icelandic)

So, I made a post before about being in a similar work situation. Not the same, but similar themes with one team of people not respecting my own and causing problems. In my case, my main djinn fixed things in response to a request to "make their negative energy cause them to trip up". Whether that is the right solution or not for your experience is up to you.

Don't just focus on reflecting the bad though. You're scattered. You gotta heal yourself. I think that may be the real tool you need. I've been in your situation before, and guided meditation with spirit friends who were especially proficient at that and self-reflection helped. Heck, it's why half of the quotes from my spirit fam in my signature relate to mood and emotions. I know I'm speaking broadly here but hopefully it gives you some pointers in the right direction
I wear the sun. Reflect me in yourself, and yourself in me. - H, Cleopatra Djinn and Queen of my spirit family
Do not struggle against your emotions. Feel them. They are real. They exist. Then they will pass. - L, Kinnara
Don't stay angry if you don't know why. - R, Orange Dragon
Red! No, Green. Or Blue! - I, Waif Faery (when asked what occupation she would have)
H-I-T-T-H-U-G-I-N-N - L, Air Faery saying her favorite animal via pendulum
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

This sounds fantastic! I didn't even think of my Djinn companion could help with such as this. Certainly I'll give it a try... although I have been tasking my protection team with similar meanings as a task. I have plenty of Djinn companions though, so I'll try this with my God Djinn 😊. Thank you.
Hitthuginn wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:52 am So, I made a post before about being in a similar work situation. Not the same, but similar themes with one team of people not respecting my own and causing problems. In my case, my main djinn fixed things in response to a request to "make their negative energy cause them to trip up". Whether that is the right solution or not for your experience is up to you.

Don't just focus on reflecting the bad though. You're scattered. You gotta heal yourself. I think that may be the real tool you need. I've been in your situation before, and guided meditation with spirit friends who were especially proficient at that and self-reflection helped. Heck, it's why half of the quotes from my spirit fam in my signature relate to mood and emotions. I know I'm speaking broadly here but hopefully it gives you some pointers in the right direction
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I agree that using someone’s own negativity and negative traits can help in a situation like this. Maybe also spells and having your companions shine a light on her that reveals her true nature to others at work?

I have also heard of others in similar situations choosing to bless the person instead. Such as blessing the person with a different job or better opportunity which will cause them to leave the space. This will make it to where they’re not a problem for you anymore.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: "The Other Wise Raven of Odin" (My UN in Old Icelandic)

Hazell wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:28 am Maybe also spells and having your companions shine a light on her that reveals her true nature to others at work?
This is exactly how it ended up playing out in my case. The guys who didn't like my team spent multiple minutes whining about us in a private meeting and didn't know they left the recording on. It's impressive what can result just from being yourself in front of the right person.
I wear the sun. Reflect me in yourself, and yourself in me. - H, Cleopatra Djinn and Queen of my spirit family
Do not struggle against your emotions. Feel them. They are real. They exist. Then they will pass. - L, Kinnara
Red! No, Green. Or Blue! - I, Waif Faery (when asked what occupation she would have)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for the update and tips. The only question is if it's works for a narcissistic temperament persona.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

I'd imagine no matter what personality type we label a particular talking brain with, if it's spreading negativity and causing you stress than I imagine a redirection of harmful energies would be worthwhile regardless.

I must admit I also really like Hazell's idea of a blessing that places her elsewhere. I've also seen how some unpleasant people were removed from my circles thanks to an opportunity elsewhere. And there is no risk of negative consequences back on you, at least not for the sake of any karmic retribution or anything you view as comparable to that. If anything, having the will to bless an enemy will probably speak even better of you to the forces involved
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

The others have given great suggestions so far. I don't comment all that often, but this personally hit home for me. My mother was actually in a situation similar to yours. Her employer had a bad temper and a manipulative personality on top of that, combined that with her position as a superior made it much worse.

You mentioned that your spirits are already protecting you from her, thats great. But I recommend looking at this situation at a variety of different angles. You can craft your own redirection magick, similar to Hitthuginn's recommendation for your djinn to do, but you can up it further.

Seeing how you mentioned working with angels in the past, you can evoke the four archangels and concentrate their energies towards a shield or a talisman that is intended to redirect her energies back at her. The shield can be created through means of visualization and focus, whereas the talisman can involve a small pocket mirror that you can carry in your wallet or pocket, and a intention written on the back. And the angels, or whoever is your guardian(s), can empower that intention.

Another one is asking spirits in your keep to not just protect your energies from her, but being able to BIND her negativity and personal power at the source. This way she will lack the energy and will to attack you and your coworkers if her own energy system is compromised. Spirits who are proficient at energy manipulation like Psy vampires can block and bind chakras that convey her power against you. Charkas such as the solar plexus or throat chakra should be put down.

I'm not sure what your practices are asides spirit keeping, but I highly highly recommend grounding, centering, and cleansing after work. You can't change the circumstances immediately but at the very least you'll have a strong foundation to stand on every time you meet with her. After work, focus on cleansing any energy that isn't yours. Center yourself within yourself, away from the distractions that is work/coworkers/employer/responsibilities/etc. And grounding yourself within your own personal power.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

While I was taking a walk I had another musing on this topic- Most people aren't abusive jerks for no reason, especially for years. Usually there is a root cause, whether their personal history or their life circumstances or some other thing that has taken control of them. The quickest approaches may be as already stated but it may also be worth considering a request to bless her at the source of this anger. I've seen some people who were stuck in truly awful mindsets completely change after, for example, reconciling with a long-lost family member or former friend/lover, conquering a bad habit/addiction, or even just being convinced to go to therapy for their issues. Just more food for thought.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:06 am This is an on going, day to day issue at work. It's been happening for the last 4 years. I have had victories over her nature with spells and tasking my protection team in the past.

But now, again she is grown on me stressing me out, and she seems to be immuned with my protection team as they no longer able to make a difference. Obviously, no physical harms is on my list of house rules.

I am reaching out here, as I am emotionally wore down and my mind is on 'fight and flight' mode constantly thinking of her, (fixated) how to defend myself, and I won't be in trouble with management ect ect. So I am in stress even when she is not around.

If anyone is willing to suggest something practical that I should task my companions with I would appreciate it. I really need a game changer tactics here, that would relieve not only me from continuous frustration but two other work mates as well, who equally suffering from her bullyings.

I empathize with your years of suffering, but I no longer have this problem. Before Spirit Keeping, I struggled with it for years. A week after my first 8 entities and spirits arrived, I now only have Angels, and they compelled my old boss to sell the entire business and drive everyone away. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as my boss had been trying to sell it for years. She intentionally inflated the price, deterring potential buyers. Everyone knows it's overpriced by at least $20k. So, I was finally able to leave without any more excuses, and she actually broke down when she got it sold.

Not every single worker was good to me. Despite my best efforts, it wasn't enough. I felt obligated to stay due to being guilt-tripped into helping the short-staffed business. I was asked three times in my five years there whenever I wanted to leave. The average employee stays for less than a year, and some leave within a day (lol), making my five-year tenure exceptional. However, it was only after two weeks that we were informed about a completely new management team. Despite my previous belief that I mentioned on the forum that the business got sold within two weeks, much to my surprise, it only took one week.

Since I moved to my current workplace, I've noticed a pattern: those who don't treat me well tend to leave within a month. I've also been able to build more meaningful connections and expand my Keep beyond the initial eight. So there's that.

In my opinion, you haven't had any "victories over her," and handling justice requires a certain level of finesse, which I will delve into shortly. By finesse, I mean that if the person did not intentionally harm you or send negative energy towards you, there's not much that your spirits and entities can do about it. There's nothing to reflect, no leverage to use against them, if that makes sense. All the negativity has to originate from her.

You might be stuck with her for another 4 years, and your Keep may not be able to do anything if this person didn't mean harm or intend to be mean to you. It seems like your Keep has a lot more spirits and entities compared to mine, but there's no reason why your Keep should let this go on for so long when mine was able to help me within a week of getting started. This is something worth reflecting on. Without specific details about her actions, we are left to make assumptions based solely on the information given and the timeline. The core issue of why your Keep doesn't appear to be effective remains. It may be worthwhile to consider a few things that have not crossed your mind before, like house rules.

She may not be sending negative energy out to you, but her presence is causing you stress and generating negativity when you think about her. It's natural to encounter people we don't care for, or don't like, and we need to come to terms with that. I recommend severing the energetic cord with her to free yourself from her influence and find peace. You have the power to accomplish this on your own or seek assistance from your Keep. Then, cleanse yourself of the negative energy you're harboring.

One more thing, consider asking your spirits and entities to assist you in assuming her position. This is where finesse comes into play. By doing so, she may be required to relocate elsewhere at the management team's discretion. If you compel her to move against her will with the help of your spirits, you will be the one to bear the consequences. Given the abundant support at your disposal, you should be prepared to accept any repercussions resulting from this course of action.

To recap, cut the cord and free yourself from the negative influence. Seek the assistance of your Keep to assume her place, or find a more conducive working environment, or transport her elsewhere. However, be mindful that the latter option may have consequences if it goes against her wishes or if she doesn't direct negative energy towards you. Keep in mind that any other suggestions presented here may require a considerable amount of time, as they are all in opposition to her will.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Protection”