Requesting astral projection help on Mars

Salem Moses
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: ..good question

Yesterday the Mars orbital surveyor took photos of an opening on top of the southern volcano, named Arsia Mons. Previous year orbital surveyor photo of that region showed a white trailing plume originating from this area. It has been thought that this recently opened cavern (extinct lava tube) may have a pile of rock in the center of about 90 feet tall. The cavern itself guessed at being around a football field in depth. I am of the thought that there may exist water within that cavern in the form of permafrost or ice crystals.

I am asking anyone who has an ability of astral projection, and is willing to contribute to this. To simply explore the inside of this cavern area surrounding the rock pile with your vision, senses, and intuition. To share what your observations are from exploring underneath this cavern opening. If it's simply a dead rock cavern, or if you notice something which stands out.

Thank you all in advance, for anyone who would help this earthbound amateur astronomer.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Magnolia & @ASH would be your best option to ask their help. I know they have a lot of Astral projection missions. I assume, they discover a lot of portals and beings ... well one way of it. 😂
Salem Moses wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:33 am Image

Yesterday the Mars orbital surveyor took photos of an opening on top of the southern volcano, named Arsia Mons. Previous year orbital surveyor photo of that region showed a white trailing plume originating from this area. It has been thought that this recently opened cavern (extinct lava tube) may have a pile of rock in the center of about 90 feet tall. The cavern itself guessed at being around a football field in depth. I am of the thought that there may exist water within that cavern in the form of permafrost or ice crystals.

I am asking anyone who has an ability of astral projection, and is willing to contribute to this. To simply explore the inside of this cavern area surrounding the rock pile with your vision, senses, and intuition. To share what your observations are from exploring underneath this cavern opening. If it's simply a dead rock cavern, or if you notice something which stands out.

Thank you all in advance, for anyone who would help this earthbound amateur astronomer.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gancanagh
My magical/paranormal name...: "The Other Wise Raven of Odin" (My UN in Old Icelandic)

Might be worth looking into the flag Ash and Magnolia have planted there, so to speak:

topic8797.html
I wear the sun. Reflect me in yourself, and yourself in me. - H, Cleopatra Djinn and Queen of my spirit family
Do not struggle against your emotions. Feel them. They are real. They exist. Then they will pass. - L, Kinnara
Don't stay angry if you don't know why. - R, Orange Dragon
Red! No, Green. Or Blue! - I, Waif Faery (when asked what occupation she would have)
H-I-T-T-H-U-G-I-N-N - L, Air Faery saying her favorite animal via pendulum
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Salem Moses that is what I had in mind... Thanks @Hitthuginn .
Hitthuginn wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:13 pm Might be worth looking into the flag Ash and Magnolia have planted there, so to speak:

topic8797.html
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Salem Moses
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: ..good question

<(O_o) So.. there is no one who can help.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: "The Other Wise Raven of Odin" (My UN in Old Icelandic)

Not among the frequent posters here, at least. Maybe someone will stumble on this thread sometime later with a better suggestion, but if seeing Mars were that easy for us we'd all work for NASA
I wear the sun. Reflect me in yourself, and yourself in me. - H, Cleopatra Djinn and Queen of my spirit family
Do not struggle against your emotions. Feel them. They are real. They exist. Then they will pass. - L, Kinnara
Red! No, Green. Or Blue! - I, Waif Faery (when asked what occupation she would have)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Salem Moses wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:33 am Image

I believe that engaging in astral projection, especially in a scenario like projecting oneself into an active volcano, is an incredibly dangerous undertaking. Regardless of the level of protection or skill possessed by the individual, the inherent danger they would be confronting remains significant. I refer to an active volcano, one that still experiences the movement of lava flows. This volcano has quite the reputation for its activity, although it hasn't had any eruption for a long time, most likely due to the climatic conditions in the region playing a role. The interaction between melting ice and lava flows adds to the context. It becomes clear that no sane person, even for scientific purposes, would willingly partake in such a venture.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i believe this is a bait thread, you didnt tell the people why you are interested in this place....... there was an unknown explsoion there. believed to have been a repiltian base blown up by the 5 race alliance of the blue avians....

[image]https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/Fj39A ... 0.jpg.webp[/image]

picture of the smoke from the explosion

https://www.space.com/42257-strange-mar ... hotos.html

funny part is rather you believe the et crap or notg which is okay by me.

nasa edit out the smoke and never reported it only the european space agnecy reported it nasa had some blame excuse on covering it up but prove they deny us the truth when it comes to our own solar system.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i think there is water on mars and there might be lifeforms underground actually. i definately believe in the structures on the surface that is now destroyed to a degree. rather or not its the alien race with the big cone heads is another theory all on its own.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

madgar29 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:46 pm i believe this is a bait thread, you didnt tell the people why you are interested in this place.
I would ascribe to innocence rather than malice here. 4 years in, I'm still only scratching the surface of the astral realm and its possibilities as well as its limitations. The OP's mission certainly sounds interesting, even if it hasn't been fleshed out!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”