Remus : Custom Piece, Invocation & Gift

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I suppose it's a special k diet for me for the next, oh, 3 years with what's i've spent on spirituals :roll:

And to answer your question Angel, i've never heard of that particular thought on being disrespectful to the other spirit if more than one spirit is in a vessel, but this is just me. I'm pretty sure that with him being a very gifted conjurer, he would never allow a problem to occur with multiple spirits so he wouldn't offer it if it wasn't 'safe' to both us or the spirits. Just my two pennies worth... :)

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes, Magnolia said Remus has been casting for 40 years-so he knows his stuff. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear dragawn - i think since you purchased other items that you could use the chforum coupon for those items. if you recheck what you bought (the full prices) and deduct 40% from that amount and add the 125 for the remus item, then you probably come up with your amount. :) i can't believe i'm thinking so clearly today but it might be all thanks to "mr lucky" as i've named him - or danuuba as the tribal shaman said his name was in a vision last night.

i'm also happy to see that i had actually read that the coupon couldn't be used on the remus item - a huge break off his normal charge to begin with and well worth it from what magnolia has told us about him. i can't wait and what's more exciting is that this experience is being shared among so many nice people! thanks again magnolia and ash! blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This offer is just too good to pass up! :lol:

Welcome, Dragawn! Please, don't ever be shy about asking ANY question in here. There are lots of helpful people in here who are more than happy to answer you questions.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
phoenixrising84
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think this will be an interesting piece. I'm curious to see what Remus casts my pendant with? Guess we'll all have to wait until June to find out! It's worth waiting for though :D

dragawn
new here
new here

Thank you Hatshpset & faery keeper. I do feel very welcomed in this community. I suppose I was embarressed to ask the question because I thought it might be an obvious one (ie. a dumb one) :P. I am so grateful that no one on this site ever makes me feel like I've asked a dumb question, or if I accidentally repeat a question that's already been asked they are either more than willing to answer the question or send me the link to the previous thread w/ the answer. What a wonderful community of people. I am so thrilled I found this forum.

Although you may have to forgive me if I make a few mistakes on the way, as I've never been a member of ANY forum before & sifting through all the topics, threads, & links can be a bit overwhelming & confusing.

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome & Thank you to Magnolia & Ash for setting up an extraordinary way for everyone to receive all the answers to all of our questions, Not to metion the amazing discounts & gifts, & to offer such rare opportunities as this 1 @ DISCOUNTED prices. They are truly amazing people.

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm.....I was not going to purchase a custom piece, since I have several items coming now with spirits/entities attached and don't want to be overwhelmed...but dog gone it, someone mentioned DIET and it has hit home since I'm in FL and I'm pasty white AND fat. UGH!

So.....I'm going to figure (no pun intended) if I can swing this once in a blue moon opportunity too!

HAH, called by the CH diet!

dragawn
new here
new here

broken_beech wrote:Hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm.....I was not going to purchase a custom piece, since I have several items coming now with spirits/entities attached and don't want to be overwhelmed...but dog gone it, someone mentioned DIET and it has hit home since I'm in FL and I'm pasty white AND fat. UGH!

So.....I'm going to figure (no pun intended) if I can swing this once in a blue moon opportunity too!

HAH, called by the CH diet!
LOL...This is what i love about this community! I don't feel so alone in my fight against the FAT! I'm so glad I'm not the only 1. Although I am also white & pasty w/ no excuse. I live in Hawaii! Well maybe a few excuses...

I'm too tired to go outside
I have 3 children who keep me busy
I'll exercise tomorrow
I'll start my diet next week
Lots more I'm sure, just can't think of them at the momment.

Angel Paradise
neophyte
neophyte

topazz wrote:I suppose it's a special k diet for me for the next, oh, 3 years with what's i've spent on spirituals :roll:

And to answer your question Angel, i've never heard of that particular thought on being disrespectful to the other spirit if more than one spirit is in a vessel, but this is just me. I'm pretty sure that with him being a very gifted conjurer, he would never allow a problem to occur with multiple spirits so he wouldn't offer it if it wasn't 'safe' to both us or the spirits. Just my two pennies worth... :)
Thank Topazz , I am totally agreed what you said and i know that Remus has 40 years experience who know what to do. Just that , my friend telling me these, so i am puzzle. :roll:

I want to know whether you guys agreed with me. Thanks again.

Angel Paradise :P

Blessings
All of life come to me with ease, joy and glory
umbrea
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear Dragawn,
There is no such thing as a dumb question, it indicates a search for answers and that is always a good thing.
I just started officially collecting 8 months ago , though I have had years of experience with human spirits but I have learned and grown so much from the great people here. I was one of those people that used to never have anything to do with forums but I am so grateful to have found this one. I think you'll like it here...WELCOME!
Brightest Blessings,
Umbrea

Return to “Messages & Updates”