irish-celtic-dream

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

topazz
i was just looking through some vampire items on ebay and stumbled across this on here irish-celtic-dream and thought the way the listing was set out was vaguely familiar. has anyone had any dealings with this seller? does it look like a copy of wintermournings type listings to you? hmmm... it's just got me wondering about it. I don't think it's her (gwendolyn) but maybe someone copying? can't really say since i have no experience of the seller.

would be interested to know other's thoughts on this...

thanks!

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Hello :0) I purchased 2 Djinn rings from her a couple of months ago! She's very expensive and the rings when they arrived weren't that great! The Djinns are claimed to give Love/lust/attraction etc one male and a female Marid! Ive found it hard to bond with them so far but do feel drawn to them! However my boyf is quiet sensitive to one of my Djinn rings from a seller in the USA so Im going to get him to see if they are Djinn rings or not tomorrow when I see him next!! Im still sceptical about this seller until my boyf gives me his verdict :0) Will let you know!!

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've been watching her items from sometime and would like to hear more feedbacks from others who dealt with her before.

Actually, I messaged a couple of buyer about her and all of them highly recommends her,,,

May

M.K
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Shes very expensive and the rings she sent are not that nice !!One is ok the cheaper one but the dearer one is worn and tarnished so I was very disappointed but I guess it's the risk you take with any seller when all you have to look at is a vague photo !

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Her spells are good I believe they actually work !! She infuses them in to a little angel charm Ive had two off her and have been pleased its her haunted items Im weary about !! She list's them all generically !! She had two on now with exactly the same wordings and descriptions as the ones I purchased months ago !!!!

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I git a wolftooth pendant - some sort of black stone - which was supposed to be inbued with vampire energy, tho not with a vamp spirit. It was quite expensive. I remain an idle slob...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

[quote="Mongrella"]I git a wolftooth pendant - some sort of black stone - which was supposed to be inbued with vampire energy, tho not with a vamp spirit. It was quite expensive. I remain an idle slob...[/quote]

I got the pendant too. It's been 4 months and nothing... :(

Return to “Seller Review”