Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Umm i just went to your vamp tarot site in your signature, and sent an email to the mail listed on the site and I got a could not deliver message ^^; Can your recieve PM here perhaps?

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I have been sensitive to spirits and entities since birth. When I got older (around 20) I unknowingly blocked all of my natural gifts, in doing so I could not sense spirits unless they were extremely powerful. In all these years (30+) I have only been held down 1 time (9 years ago) got rid of that one. When my cousin was killed, just hours later I could hear her talking and screaming at me. I knew she was confused, she died instantly, one minute laughing the next she was dead... She stayed with me for 6 months, I really loved the fact that I could still talk to her and feel when she came near me. When she left me I noticed many spirits around me. I only had one bad experience after that and he got dealt with when I finally had someone that could read me and talk to spirits. I had not invited him in, but my protector as I call him, had stayed with me for many years. He was with me even when I could not feel them near. Because of his loving nature, and risking himself to protect me I have found one of my callings. I enjoy the company of spirits and entities, as long as they mean no harm to me and mine (spirit friends and family) I let them keep coming back to chat with me. I am now adopting SRA's because I feel closer to those that feel lonely, have been through a bad time and just want someone to love them with a good home. I have 2 more regular vampires that stay with me at all times, they have been with me since 'the dark one' I call him hurt me. When I felt an overwhelming amount of spirits I began to talk to them. Most talked back to me. :clap: I was so excited, and more than amazed to find I have numerous guards around me at all times now. I guess they want me to stay happy so they can visit any time they wish :)

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:thumbup: <-That's all I'm gonna say. peace.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ellen wrote:
Mongrella wrote:Thank you for posting, Magnolia, we needed a reminder to keep a balance here.
Ambrosia Darkness wrote:Good post Magnolia!
Personally, I think that we have lots of newbies here that, either from lack of experience or from immaturity, or both, will over-exaggerate for attention and to be recognized and remembered. I'm not saying this is always the case, but I've seen it quite a bit over the time I've been here, while learning people's personalities and just sitting back and watching.
Crying wolf will get ya nowhere. Just my observation...
Sadly I have to agree with this. Not to disrespect peoples' experiences but it is all too easy to allow imagination to run away with us...& to 'big up' a minor experience into something major thru lack of experience/wishful thinking/the wrong mind-set. I am not suggesting this is always done intentionally - it is just too easy to get carried away & start misinterpreting things. So we need to keep a calm attitude for the sake of more impressionable/less experienced members who might otherwise become scared of their spirits & start looking for signs of ill-intent where none exists.
Sadly, I agree with it as well. Being here for awhile now, I have seen this several times.
Maybe it's a marketing scam. LOL. Reminds me of some famous starlets who always have a new drama, like lindsay lohan, kfed, tila tequila, "today my vamp bf, strangled me." I always wonder why do they always pick you to strangle? Part of their angle is to stay relevant, there's money to be made.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

A very good, informative post All ! :grouphug:

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon...woohoo
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sassy wrote:I have been sensitive to spirits and entities since birth. When I got older (around 20) I unknowingly blocked all of my natural gifts, in doing so I could not sense spirits unless they were extremely powerful. In all these years (30+) I have only been held down 1 time (9 years ago) got rid of that one. When my cousin was killed, just hours later I could hear her talking and screaming at me. I knew she was confused, she died instantly, one minute laughing the next she was dead... She stayed with me for 6 months, I really loved the fact that I could still talk to her and feel when she came near me. When she left me I noticed many spirits around me. I only had one bad experience after that and he got dealt with when I finally had someone that could read me and talk to spirits. I had not invited him in, but my protector as I call him, had stayed with me for many years. He was with me even when I could not feel them near. Because of his loving nature, and risking himself to protect me I have found one of my callings. I enjoy the company of spirits and entities, as long as they mean no harm to me and mine (spirit friends and family) I let them keep coming back to chat with me. I am now adopting SRA's because I feel closer to those that feel lonely, have been through a bad time and just want someone to love them with a good home. I have 2 more regular vampires that stay with me at all times, they have been with me since 'the dark one' I call him hurt me. When I felt an overwhelming amount of spirits I began to talk to them. Most talked back to me. :clap: I was so excited, and more than amazed to find I have numerous guards around me at all times now. I guess they want me to stay happy so they can visit any time they wish :)

i really admire this fella.. :thumbup:
peace to u...

anyways , i think it is scary for beginners to know that there are actually a lot of spirits surrounding u but well...0.0

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

dragon_seeker wrote: anyways , i think it is scary for beginners to know that there are actually a lot of spirits surrounding u but well...0.0
If you really want to be afraid of the unknown (unseen) look at a mattress underneath a microscope. Talk about all kinds of scary living things that you can't see ! Those dust mites are way too creepy for me. Give me spirits any day :) :crazy:

Sassy, thank you for sharing your story.

Blessed Be,
Alex

Nickleback
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

A post definitely worth a re-read.

Nickleback
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

100% agree with Magnolia!!

What you feed in your mind is what you get.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

zane2012
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

I know some people that talk about the world ending, and it involving spirits, humans and all that, but hard to say if its true or just them bsing me, im an open minded person, they tell me how vampires aint real, and faeries aint real, angel blood and other random stuff, Im by no means expect on the after life, or what is to become of the world, and well personally not really all that interested in that stuff, im no more interested in human affairs and wars then I am with afterlife wars, maybe just me on that one I dunno.

Either way I believe spirits are well, and they exist in my ways, and all because people cant see them hear them and touch them doesnt mean they dont exist, just funny that some people say otherwise, people can say there angel or other spirit says this or that but it doesnt change how I feel, I got spirits personally because I feel closer to them, and feel they can help me become more closer to life, and other stuff, maybe to explore new things, and other stuff, I personally not interested in if I have angel blood or not, or rather or not I play some role in humanity's future or not, I just feel life to short to worry about things that are out of my control anyways, and as for my after life, well eternity to long for me to dwell on stuff from being alive, I just want to be happy in life as well in the afterlife, thats just my views on all that.

Also wish to state I dont claim to be expert on spirits, or anything, just humble spirit collector on his own path and what not. ^.^

Return to “Vampire”