Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've noticed over the past few weeks this strange evolution of people having strange interactions with unbound spirits. I am putting this in the Vampire category because to me it seems that Vampires are the spirits of choice in these experiences. I have to say that in the last 2 years there has never been such an outbreak of unbound spirits causing people problems and I wanted to make this statement because I want people to be absolutely sure that it is what they are dealing with and they are not giving way to mass hysteria. Which is another reason for this thread... PREVENTION of mass hysteria.

Unbound spirits are around you all the time. If you are a person who wakes up, leaves their home for work or school, stops by a cafe, restaurant or gas station, goes to a mall, or any other public venue you've probably brushed elbows with COUNTLESS unbound spirits in that time. Countless. And if you're in a profession where you are in a human-intensive environment like a hospital then you probably wade through the atmosphere of thousands in a month's time. This goes for everyone, not just believers. Spirits don't discriminate, they're very PC that way.

The odds of you being possessed, physically attacked, harrassed or having an unrelenting haunting by a spirit is just as good for you as it is a non-believer and that is when, usually, a non-believer BECOMES a believer. To me, it just seems the odds are against all of these happenings lately to be unbound attack spirits unless you are all opening portals or are otherwise inviting unbound spirits to interact specifically with you in such an aggressive manner.

Yes, having spirits, becoming spiritually sensitive, etc all makes for you being able to detect unbound spirits... it does not mean that you are suddenly going to have this spike of unbound spirits coming to harass, hurt, physically assault or otherwise bother you. They were there before you could sense them and if they were going to attack they would have done so before you were a believer, collector or had spirits.

Sometimes you read something here or in other places and you think that their situation sounds like yours, or it sounds like something that might happen to you and you subconsciouly create a situation. I'm not trying to disrespect or detract from anyone's experiences but the odds seem way off balance here. There seems to be more gripes about spirits than blessings and as someone who's lived in this lifestyle for years and is married to someone who on a daily basis handles the Dark Arts I can tell you the scales seem to be tipped in an unbalanced direction.

Before you jump to conclusions you should strongly consider the circumstances; WHO, WHEN, WHY, WHERE & HOW. When you are scared, fearful or frightened you can create a negative energy around you that feeds on itself and quickly gets out of control and you can create situations and things that aren't really there. Which, to someone who is not experienced, can make it difficult to discern what is real and what is created.

You should always, always, always, err on the side of safety but try to be a little more investigative about your situation before you jump to a conclusion it is possession, assault, harassment or haunting... sometimes it really is you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

:thumbup: ;)
Concurr 100%. Thanks for posting this.

Username change to *Beauty*
delar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, B.O.T.D.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raziah
Zodiac:

Excellent post CH and thanks for doing so. So true that we wade through the spirit world on a daily basis. Once we become more in tune to that realm, at least for me, I begin to see them in my dreams and I can tell the spirits from the humans. They have a certain "energy" around them. Never-the-less I hope people are not panicking out there regarding unbound vampire spirits. Maybe they are more active because Halloween is coming up! I know my spirits cannot wait :ghost:

~delAr.'

"To hear your voice is pomegranate wine to me:
I draw life from hearing it.
Could I see you with every glance, It would be better for me than to eat or to drink."

~Akhenaton
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Good posting, never thought you'd write something up on this. I wouldn't say possession on my part, but more like a walk-in. I was made partially a believer before that, but this made me more of a believer. There is a difference between having an experience and just knowing or seeing. It adds depth to knowledge. Spirit wars? I astral travel in my sleep, but I don't understand why I am sometimes watching a war going on from the skies, or participating in it. I can only figure, that there is more going on around us, than we are aware. Maybe the spirits have their own militaries and societies and they war amongst themselves?

I think there are different levels to astral traveling as far as consciousness is concerned. My actions tend to be directed alot by instincts. I haven't necessarily reached that level of where I am fully cognizant of every action and can make a choice based on reflection in astral. Do you know what I mean, or is it supposed to be this way for even you?

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Good post Magnolia!
Personally, I think that we have lots of newbies here that, either from lack of experience or from immaturity, or both, will over-exaggerate for attention and to be recognized and remembered. I'm not saying this is always the case, but I've seen it quite a bit over the time I've been here, while learning people's personalities and just sitting back and watching.
Crying wolf will get ya nowhere. Just my observation...

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The other thing to remember is that we're all collectors here now. We have taken a path from not paying attention to the spirits around us, to now paying attention to the paranormal that surround us. We are starting to pay attention to them. So the reality is that they are now increasingly paying attention back at us.

Combine this with the fact that we may have more than the usual number of spirits around us, since we are collectors. I know I have an extra 150 or so. The unbound variety may find this intriguing and come in to inspect. For the majority who still can't see or hear spirits, we tend to project our thoughts to our spirits. It is this what the unbound spirits pick up on and react too. In the last few weeks there has been a frenzy around Vampires. Many of us have purchased multiple Vampires. I wouldn't say that it is the normal for the greater population to be surrounded by 1,2, 5, 10 vampires. This does attract the attention of the unbound spirits that are around us.

A lay person would say, talking out aloud by yourself is the first sign of going mad. The spirits around see this, and recognise we're just talking to ourselves. But in our very REAL case, we are talking to the spirits that are around us. So those that are not already bound, will pay more attention to what we are saying, wouldn't they? Humans eve's drop. I can only assume spirits do aswell.

I agree with Magnolia that we've always had spirits around us, but back then, we wern't paying so much attention to them, or anything else for that matter. Now the small number of us that are paying attention, are also attracting the attention back.

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Didn't quite get the part where you said that the spirits see us talking out loud to ourselves, but we are actually talking to spirits around us. Do you mean that they actually believe we are going mad? or that we are talking to spirits that unbound spirits can't see?

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

PsiDraco wrote:Didn't quite get the part where you said that the spirits see us talking out loud to ourselves, but we are actually talking to spirits around us. Do you mean that they actually believe we are going mad? or that we are talking to spirits that unbound spirits can't see?
He means that we are surrounded by spirits all the time. So whether you are talking to yourself or going to the bathroom...someone is watching you.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have this to add... Whatever you are facing....it will pass. It was sooooo weird there was a time I was so scared I couldn't even watch a horror trailer, and I LOVE horror flicks.

My relationship with spirit has changed from curiosity to fear to understanding and compassion to friendship. I can watch horror flicks again. Whoohoo!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

PsiDraco wrote:Didn't quite get the part where you said that the spirits see us talking out loud to ourselves, but we are actually talking to spirits around us. Do you mean that they actually believe we are going mad? or that we are talking to spirits that unbound spirits can't see?
I mean before you began your jouney studying the paranormal you've said things to yourself - where are my keys, crap I forgot to do this etc. Your conversation, or thought was directed at yourself. The spirits wouldn't have reacted to this. It's all about intention. Now the difference is that you may be thinking, or saying directing those thoughts/words towards the spirits. You speak to them, they listen and react. It's like me directing this conversation at you, or at everyone. Same deal.

Edit: In short, we are now paying more attention to the paranormal, so it's a given they are paying more attention back at us.

Return to “Vampire”