Vivid Dreams... Again..

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

I've had a series of dreams so far that are terribly real, and worry me to the point where I don't want to go to sleep.

My first dream happened two nights ago. My mom and I were driving down a street I used to live on until I was about 13 or so, and I looked up an intersection street and saw a man shoot and kill another man, who fell down into the leaves. I gasped, and the suspect looked dead into my eyes. It made my soul shake.

I told my mom to 'drive fast, get out of here.' I told her I saw someone killed and I think the murderer saw me. So she starts zooming and going in and out between streets and everything, and I hear other cars zooming behind us. Eventually, the guys caught up to us, and made Mom pull over. They took me out of my seat, and threw me into their car. I was taken to some abandoned house, where they put me in some long tall wooden box with the top off, and left again. I wasn't about to stay here, I was gonna get out and get home by time it was night.

So, the box looked weak anyway, I kicked down one side of it and it fell with a 'whoof,' and dust kicked up and everything, and I looked around. It was getting to sunset, so I started for the door, but people started coming in, so I had to hide. For what seemed like a forever, I snuck around, trying not to be discovered by the men as they were looking up and down for me, frantically. I managed to get out by one of the floor windows (the house was pretty old, it looked like a Victorian), and ran out and far down the street, VERY FAR. I ran like I never ran before in my entire life... I stopped finally, and it was already night I noticed. I looked at my surroundings and walked home, cautiously.

I got home, and my mom was out with the cops looking for me, but my uncle and sisters were home and they were so glad to see me... I was happy.

Now, this other dream wasn't so happy... Somehow I landed in a correctional facility for teens, but it wasn't the usual traditional one, it was like some new alternative one or something. I ran away from home apparently and got here. My good friend, Aaron was there, and he came to me one day with an escape plan. He found that there was a ladder somewhere that lead to the top and we could run on the roof and find a way down.

I say, "Hell yeah, let's do it."

So, it's the middle of the day again, nearing sunset. We manage to get to the top of the roof, but the walls are TALL. There was no way we could jump down onto that HARD pavement and be okay. There was already a corpse there as proof. Luckily for us, there was a car parked RIGHT next to the wall. So Aaron jumped down onto it, and then I, and then the alarm of it went off. We got off, and ran in between many buildings, just trying to find a way out of the maze. The security guards of the place found out we were gone and started looking for us..

We managed to find a place where we could just sit, and figure everything out. Then we traveled for a bit more and found a place with a computer lab inside, we went in, closed the door, and just used the internet, trying to find a place to escape to for a while before we could go home. Suddenly, someone opens the door and it's the security guards and the administration of the place we JUST ESCAPED FROM! Apparently it was like some other part of the place.. They looked around, and they found me (I wasn't hidden well enough), but didn't find Aaron, thank god.

So, they took me, and asked me this and that, and I raged out at them. I wasn't even suppose to be in a place like that. They asked where I lived and I told them where.. I don't know what happened then, but I was able to go home.

I get home, and my uncle and my mom look distressed, but my mom looks absolutely pissed off as well. She hands me a police report and a medical report saying that my sister's eye had be gauged out in some freak incident caused by this girl we know at school. And she said, "Because of you wanting to do what you wanted, running around like you were already grown up, you weren't there to protect your sister from almost losing her vision completely!"

Dear god, I felt so horrid... I felt absolutely horrible, I felt like I really was being selfish... I don't know what these dreams are about but... ugghhh...

I can honestly say I'm absolutely tired of them...
"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Topic moved.
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

Erk, sorry. ^^;
"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”