MY FIRST DRK ARTS SPIRIT

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I have one from wintermournings which is more white light. I haven't really sensed him, but had a very intense dream about him before he arrived. I think that he protects my house and surroundings.

mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lady B, if you meant you were looking to pick my brain you've got some slim pickings. I think the ones that really are meant to be with us do call. I'm not sure if that's what you meant.

surfsilver
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 4

Hi all.
My first was a lure de force, before he arrived i had a nightmare and thats when i knew he was on the way. I have had several nightmare since. I find that when i carry him with me i can feel quite angry and moody with people that do silly things and i am quite quick to snap - don't like this much. I would like to have a greater connection to him and want the communication more so that i can recognise him more but i am sure time will tell. Find meditation very hard as i can't sit still for long so i find that communication comes more in my dreams. I have had a lot of people from my past show up since he has been with me but they are all very nice people and its been great to reconnect. Has anyone else had experience of a lure de force? love to hear it :D

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”