My new Gargoyle!

Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Please keep us updated, Renee! This is all very exciting...! :D You're all making me want to get a gargoyle! :lol:

“How much truth can a spirit bear, how much truth can a spirit dare? ...that became for me more and more the real measure of value.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No :( And when I tried talking to him with my pendulum the past two nights, I haven't gotten anything from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Don't worry, he's still there, Renee. Maybe he's gotten over his initial excitement of a new home and is settling in, being busy and a bit shy. I believe that's what my hippogryph did, she went exploring all over the place.

I need to get a pendulum too, although....ah, heck, it can't be too hard to figure out, is it?

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Figure out what? The pendulum? It wasn't hard at all and I've never used one before. I just sat down at my kitchen table and started talking to it. I asked to be shown what "yes" looks like, then "no", then "I don't know"

Last night I lit some incense (dragon's blood) and afterwards I tried with my gargoyle again and the pendulum was back to moving.

When I ask a question and get a yes or no, I then say "thank you" and the pendulum becomes still. I say "thank you" after each answer.

This is interesting... My gargoyle says we'll get an offer on our house in June. When I was asking before, it was August. Now it's June. Is that wishful thinking on my part?

Jane recently sent me a powerful djinn and I have asked him to bring us a buyer. Maybe that's why I'm getting June instead of August now?

Are any of you psychic? Can any of you "see" when we will sell our house?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Yes, the pendulum. Thanks for explaining it in simple terms.

No, I'm not psychic but, remember, there are people entering the housing market all the time. When you asked before and the answer was August, that could be true, however, there could be someone who just started looking who will buy your home in June that wasn't looking before.

Jane's djinn could well be helping drum up business!

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Simple terms are the only terms I know LOL! When things get too technical, I kind of glaze over!

It would be wonderful if the djinn is helping. And I have faith that he will. Jane got him from Lisa and he's supposed to be very powerful!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Renee,ive been praying for you every day and i think you will sell your house in june. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wow, thanks Queenie!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Good luck with selling your house, Renee! I'm no pyschic, but I'm sure you'll get in sold soon! :D

“How much truth can a spirit bear, how much truth can a spirit dare? ...that became for me more and more the real measure of value.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Faery Keeper, May I ask where you purchased your pedulum? I had thought about purchasing one. Thanks! :)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt

Return to “Gargoyle”