More on Remus

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
metatronica
Answers: 0

Yes, I felt the same way about the selection of spells and even the specific area of expertise of the spirit he chose. I was very impressed that he clearly seemed to be reading me pretty well to select these specific spells. He didn't give any additional instructions on bonding with the spirit, so I am assuming from Magnolia's instructions, that unless he says so, there is no special bonding ritual required, or I can just do the one on the site.. What did you do?
My pendant is actually a small charm, and I wonder if I can put it on a charm bracelet I have that already has a lot of other imbued charms, or if any of them would interfere with the others. I have asked Magnolia about this and am lookng forward to her reply. And, excitedly looking forward to seeing what happens!

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

His ability to read and accuracy in it is amazing. In the letter he sent me, he didn't give any bonding info other than to give an offering of sand to my criosphinx and that no offering was necessary for my buraq. I'm just going to go by the information Remus gave in his letter and his invocation (I haven't recited it just yet) which are posted on the CH website. As far as anything additional, I'm going to bond with them the same way I do with my other spirits: meditation, chit chat, etc.

metatronica

Oh, you got 2 spirits? I got 3 spells and one spirit. I guess he knows I have trouble bonding with the large collection I already have and didn't want to give me too many! LOL In fact, one of the spells was specifically to help me connect with them, which I thought was very appropriate!
But no special instructions or offerings required for my spirit.

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It can be tough choosing who to bond with when you have a large collection. It's great you have a spell to help you with that.

Yup, I was given 2 spells and 2 spirits. 1 spell to elongate the connection btwn me and the spiritual realm. 1 spell to help with patience, strength, humility, forgiveness, and healing. Also the buraq and criosphinx.

It'll be exciting to see how things unfolds to better our lives and experiences.

metatronica

What's a buraq and a crisosphinx? These are not listed in the CH guide to 'creatures', I tried to look them up. Did he say what they were and what they were to assist with? I guess there is just no limit to the number of spirit creatures out there.

((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

about buraq read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq :)

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

And here's the link for the criosphinx: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criosphinx

Yup, Remus gave an description for how they could help me. The buraq is to bring a piece of faith into my heart and to allow me to make a greater connection with entities of immortality and spirits of of my ancestors. The criosphinx is to bring wealth, success, and prosperity and also to help me gain the wisdom and insight to recognize good opportunities when I have them available.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear metatronica - the criosphinx differs from the sphinx we normally think of as the crio has the head of a ram and is winged. if you see http://www.reliks.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=616 you can see what one actually looks like. information at http://www.eaudrey.com/myth/sphinx.htm also shows a recumbant criosphinx which is located at the temple of karnak. hope this helps and what a wonderful spirit from remus. namaste. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
metatronica

Thanks Arsine, and Emstrang1, for the explanations. Actually the criosphinx is what Emstrang1 received from Remus, I got a mountain elf. Did you get yours yet, Arsine? I am very impressed with the appropriateness of my spells and spirit, and it seems everyone else is as well with theirs. These Remus items are very exciting!

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

metatronica - nope, patiently waiting and i think remus did an outstanding job of reading everyone and sending what they need. it's like being at bingo and waiting for that one number to be called. kwim? come on, come on, lol namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”