More on Remus

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I was just wondering - Did Remus include details about the spells/spirits he put on each piece.

I've seen lot's of eBay auctions that say - " This ring has "900" spells which you will figure out when you need them". I allways thought "huh?" . Must be nice to be that intune. I'm not.

Anyone know from the last order? Magnolia?

My destiny is to know what I don't know
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Magnolia said the last time he "sees" the needs of each person and each person got different things according to what he believes you need. She also said that one person got one spell and several spirits, where another got 5 spells and one spirit.
It's all according to what he believes you need. Everyone is different. You might get 5 spells and 2 spirits and I might get 1 spell and 6 spirits.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Last time he put little notecards with the descriptions of each in the package so I am going to assume it is the same this time so you know what you have and what you are going to work with.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Perfect! Thanks Maggnolia for clearing this up for me.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

It is always good (at least for me) to know exactly what one is getting. No guess work.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Princess I am the same way. I once bought a ring off eBay that had 50 spells and the spirit of a witch. The ring came by itself & when I asked the seller for info on the spells and spirit she said " Summon the spirit and she will tell you - If you can't figure it out, you should not have bought it!". Great! :x When I emailed her back she would not reply and stoped selling.

I don't question anything Magnolia has or any of her friends - But it's really nice to know what you can expect when your not tuned in :lol:

Can't wait to get this! I feel like a kid at X-mas! :lol:

6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Just wait, it's only just begun! You can't buy just one, lol!

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Thats me as well. Don't tell me to ask the spirit.......I can ask and do........just cain't "hear" the answer.

I know the feeling of excitement too. I have two others on layaway that I should have paid off about the time this one is due to be sent so I should be getting them all 3 about the same time. WOW...that will be amazing and confusing at the same time. Which to start with first? Will be the BIG question then. Of course if I get them at differant times....question answered.

YEP, Dogs is right.......you cain't buy just one.......

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
clemboy13
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi, Im new on here,but I too bought one of these and put it on layaway...Its my first purchase from CH's new site and I was just wondering what the layaway entailed...Does anyone know??.Do I pay in wkly installments or are there specific guidelines......where do i go to find this out??.....thanks for any help

umbrea
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear ClemBoy,
Layaway for the Remus items IS NOT the same as regular layaway on Creepy Hollows items. Usually you have four months to pay off an item but with these, they have to be paid off by May 9th because that's when Magnolia will be sending in the orders. In the store under terms and conditions, you'll find the terms of layaways.
Brightest Blessings,
Umbrea

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”