-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got my Neb in August if I remember correctly. My manifestation powers have been boosted up within a few weeks of having her with me. I can hear her voice when I meditate with her and I usually know that I'm not making it up cause she has a strange way of wording things. I don't know how exactly to describe it, she gives me a kind of "alien" feeling. The way she words things is a bit strange, plus every time I start meditating with her a picture of some kind of alien-looking spaceship (the inside part with all the navigation systems and lights, buttons etc) appears in my mind. Now I've never had any fascination with aliens and the inside of a spaceship is really the last place I would choose if I wanted to create a place in my mind to go with my spirits during meditation, but if she likes it I'm totally fine with it.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Djinn Races”