72 Names Of God & Angels

messengeroflight
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Hi this is a great site I had a dream that a spirit with a white golden light came to me and revealed his name to me what does this mean? Also I have been working with the 72 names of God I want to pose the question can the 72 names of God be used to call the any of the 9 choirs of Angels and Archangels? Has anyone here worked in the spirit with the seraphim metatron would like to hear of any experiences if any.

Ate Gibir Liam Adonai.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi messengeroflight, I have been drawn to the 72 Names of God but don't know much about using them, I have a pendant with them all on it. From what I've read, they come from a scripture that Moses used to part the Red (Reed) Sea. If you have any more information on them I'm interested in knowing it. :flower: And there are the 72 names cards from the Kabbalah Center which also has a book but I've wondered how much of that is watered downed just to make money

messengeroflight
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Hi there the 72 names are each constructed of three letters and are derived from Exodus 14:19-21:

"And the angel of God who went before the camp of Israel moved and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before them and stood behind them, coming between the host of Egypt and the host of Israel. And it was the cloud and the darkness, and the night without one coming near the other all night. Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD drove the sea back by a strong east wind all night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided."

The first name consists of the first Hebrew character of verse 19, the first character from verse 20, and the first character from verse 21. The second name is constructed from the second character of each verse, and so on. Some believe it was the Shemhamphorasch name that Moses used to part the Red Sea, as described in the source passage from Exodus.

Within the 72 names are 72 angels outlined in franz bardons work also known as the 72 mercurian angels the opposite of those angels are the demons from the goetia(lesser key of solomon) which i have no interest in at all. I meditate on each name of each angel and it brings me great wisdom. I believe moses evoked the angels from the 72 names which parted the red sea together with the Ark of the covenant which contained the holy tablets and also the spirit of God the Elohim. I hope this is of some use to you. Blessings be upon you. :pray:

Ate Gibir Liam Adonai.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

Bella
venerated member
venerated member