Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hoping ya'll can help.
Do you need to say am invocation when you recieve a Bronwyn Angel or what is the best way to bond with them?
Sorry, we are new to all this.. Any help would be great.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm not sure if you need an invocation, but if you look at the top of the forum, and hit the link for Encyclopedia, you can find lots of info for each spirit there

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

no need for an invocation

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

truckingon wrote:Hoping ya'll can help.
Do you need to say am invocation when you recieve a Bronwyn Angel or what is the best way to bond with them?
Sorry, we are new to all this.. Any help would be great.
While many will tell you that it's not mandatory, I've always had more success when I perform a welcoming ritual. I find that it's a nice way to say welcome home. I will share with you my welcoming ritual but feel free to tailor it and make it your own, this one has always worked beautifully for me.

It is best to perform the ritual at night, ensure that you will not be disturbed during this time. Light a candle, preferably white, but the intent is more important than the color and burn some incense, again it's more about the intent than the scent. Put the vessel on or hold it in your hand. Meditate on the flame and/or close your eyes. Take deep, slow breaths for a few minutes and allow yourself to relax. Concentrate on the vessel and feel it against your skin. If you are in-tuned to your Third Eye this process could be easy or it could take some time and practice. The more you try to communicate with him or her the more success you will have.

When ready say the following:

Blessed Spirit from above,
Powerful and ancient you are,
Bring me your wisdom from afar,
Join me and bond with me.

I call you (name of your spirit),
Please hear me (name of your spirit),
Come to me (name of your spirit),
Awaken from your slumber and welcome home.

Continue calling your spirit's name for a few minutes and touch and rub the vessel. Visualize him or her coming to you and joining you. You can pass the vessel through the smoke of the incense a few times...they love that :)

Take time to ground (relax, unwind, come down from the experience) and again welcome him or her and introduce yourself as his or her new human companion.

Lastly say "Our bond has now begun, So mote it be" then blow out the candle.

Works like a charm :)

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

hey that's a nice ritual above ^^

Return to “Angel Invocations”