Can spirits move objects and put them in a different place?

Dreamkitty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Well I was in the Car with my mom and I had a evian water bottle with me, I placed it in the car where there is a small holder to put drinks in. And it was quite secure. About 10 mins later I wanted a drink, I checked and the bottle wasn't there. So I asked my mom, she checked in the backseat throughly and did not find anything. So she went to the shop to pay for the car petrol.

And that is when I called for my gold dragon to help me find the water bottle.

My mom came back after paying the money and then she was like "oh here is your water bottle right at the back of your car seat in the corner". :ninja:

And so I put it in its correct place again, in the holder. We went shopping and again the water bottle was lost in the same place and the water holder is secure and I tried testing it by jolting it, and it wouldn't move from its place, the car journey was also smooth so I dont know how it ended up in such a weird place. Ok so I drank a little bit from it and it was half full with water.

My mom and me went to my aunty's house for 25 mins came back to the car and I wanted a drink, the water was finished only a few drops of water left. I was thinking WTH happened? I saw exactly how much water was in the bottle before I left the car.

Also what was weird, was the fact that on the way home the water bottle was in its place and did not move at all. It was only when I left the car and wasn't noticing this happened.

So are spirits a bit mischevious and do they have the ability to do this? did anyone else experience this? or am I going crazy :crazy:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i have had several items moved and returned by spirits over the years. it does kind of give you that "wth" expression on your face too, lol. the items were all dear to me and while they were missing i couldn't figure out who'd had taken them, especially since one was an ankh ring that i was wearing and wasn't loose! btw, several weeks later and after a bed changing even, that ring was found in the morning upon waking....and in my bed where it had been returned. yep, :wtf: sometimes our spirits just like to see if we are paying attention. lol. take care! arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yes spirits can do that, I do not know if my spirits have done anything like that, I don't take notice to such things easily lol.

Image Image

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Absoloutly they can move things. I have also had things appear that I have never seen before ! Gifts.

Blessed Be,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:Absoloutly they can move things. I have also had things appear that I have never seen before ! Gifts.

Blessed Be,
Alex
One thing I want to know is where do they get the gifts from? :think:

Image Image

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

That is a good question. Si Baba could manifest precious gems out of thin air. (google him if you want
to learn more). One thing I am sure of, no one left any of the items at my house, nor were they found behind the fridge
or a place where a former owner might have left them.

The gifts have been small curios and stones. But once I found $ in a drawer and I don't keep money in drawers. It was just
the amount I needed for a special purchase.

Mostly though, they lead me to places where I find something that I need. Sometimes in places I do not expect. Like a sudden
urge to stop at a roadside market, being led to a certain store, stopping someplace I had never noticed before.

Blessed Be,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Bagent
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
Zodiac:

I can only believe they can. I was just sitting here at work reading over the CH forums and for some reason, a highlighter, that was standing upright INSIDE a box suddenly left the box and dropped onto the floor here at work. I didn't see the pen float out of the box, but I KNOW that it was inside the box and could not simply fall out.

There are no open windows in the room, so one of my Spirits had to have done this. I have ordered WW C4, from CH but they have not been shipped yet so I have no idea if it was them or not. I will say that when the pen landed on the floor, it was at my feet, just like a ball or stick would be if your dog dropped it there when they are wanting to play.

I placed the pen back in it's box and asked for the WW to play, but nothing has happened in the last 10 minutes.

I have to say, when the pen hit the floor, I jumped :wtf:

mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm glad Alex said something, because me and my wife just recently found a stone on the floor that we hav never seen before. A polished stone, like you'd buy at a shop, but I didn't buy it and neither did my wife. One day it was just sitting there on the floor.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

mr blonde - what a wonderful gift you were given and now you just have to figure out which spirit left it for you. ;) sounds like my baba yaga stone who used to go missing rather regularly - found her once under the lining in my chaise (no, there were no rips or open sides for her stone to drop into), inside my grimoire to a page that was not worked on yet, and inside a pocket in my sweats. it was a standing joke here of where would baba show up today. ;)

thanks for sharing!

alex, how right you are dear sister! gifts from our spirits or those in the realm are always unexpected and they seem to come at the times when we need them the most, financially or simply emotionally. :)

take care everyone!!! have some bags to work on. arsine :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

First of all congrats on the spiritual activity! And, it's not out of the ordinary. Spirits can move things for attention, to be pranksters or because they just don't have boundaries. If their moving things & getting into your belongings is bothersome to you then set rules and boundaries for the troublemakers. Of course when it happens once in awhile it's special but if it gets to be a more regular occurence I'd set some rules.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “General Questions”