jde9819

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

poltergeist63
I see that jde9819 has alot of interesting items and was wondering if anyone has had any dealing with her. I am curious as to her items. I see a couple that interest me. Please let me know. Sincerely poltergeist :rolleyes:

albanygang
Hi Poltergeist. I strongly suspect that this is just another "chancer" trying to cash in on the popularity of metaphysical goods. I cant say for certain but there are a number of clues. First of all the seller is based in Singapore. From their poor command of english they are clearly a native rather than a western person living there.

They have a very generic advertisement which is a very copied style. We have the creepy looking haunted house - which is a US style building. They claim to have an aunt "thresa" which I think should mean "Theresa" and we see photos of this alleged aunt. The photos show european not singaporean individuals. The photos show people who are clearly middle aged in the edwardian era so they would have been long dead by the second world war. This brings into doubt their authenticity as a representation of a person who has just recently died.

In summary - I would say that this person is just another armchair thief out to deceive well meaning people with their bogus tales of witchy aunts and metaphysical estates. No doubt he is scouring his local bazaars for five dollar rings which he hopes to sell for big bucks on ebay.

poltergeist63
<_<
Albanygang:
I was intriqued with some of her items and some look fascinating. I did question the validity of her items though when it came to what they spiritually posessed.

I do really appreciate your guidance in observations of her postings. What you have shown me makes me want to cross that seller off of my list of potential sellers. I had recently purchased from a wonderful man in Israel and the item took a little longer to get here, but it is a really beautiful ring. I was told that all Djinn need to have invocation done buy the one who owns the item, and if not the Djinn will not know that He/She is the real master, said the one who actually invokes or conjures the Djinn. If you or anyone can help me, on this I would appreciate it much. I think I will start a post. Thanks again for your help, and GOD-ALLAH BLESS. Sincerely, Poltergeist63 :D

mane79nll
I do not trust this seller. Cause there's another seller antiqueoldcoins having the same type of listing format as hers. you may check and see

CreepyHollows
Wow, you're right, they are identical.

albanygang
QUOTE (poltergeist63 @ Dec 19 2007, 09:24 PM)
<_<
Albanygang:
I was intriqued with some of her items and some look fascinating. I did question the validity of her items though when it came to what they spiritually posessed.

I do really appreciate your guidance in observations of her postings. What you have shown me makes me want to cross that seller off of my list of potential sellers. I had recently purchased from a wonderful man in Israel and the item took a little longer to get here, but it is a really beautiful ring. I was told that all Djinn need to have invocation done buy the one who owns the item, and if not the Djinn will not know that He/She is the real master, said the one who actually invokes or conjures the Djinn. If you or anyone can help me, on this I would appreciate it much. I think I will start a post. Thanks again for your help, and GOD-ALLAH BLESS. Sincerely, Poltergeist63 :D
Thanks for that. Whilst I am able to pick up clues on listings regarding historical facts/fake antiquities etc, I am by no means an expert on djinn I am afraid. Like you I am on a steep learning curve. I am sure though that many of the mods/sellers/other collectors here can give you specific guidance.

spiritsearcher
I find this seller recycles their items when they dont sell and has actually changed descriptions in hopes to find that buyer...They dont list it right away but within a few days, and I believe they list like 20 items at a time.
Some of the items look cool but I feel they are fake, and wouldnt buy from them anyway.
But thats me..

Return to “Seller Review”