neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Re: Can anyone Help Me?

Postby Zarathustra » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Since you never posted that you come up with a solution Enchantress I have....a few things I'd rather not talk about in public that could help you. Since you're not selling anything I couldn't figure out how to contact you through the marketplace but you can send me a message there if you know how or an email to (removed by Mod). By pursuing this you will understand that you could potentially be receiving aid from forces of darkness that cannot be spoken aloud by humans and accept all karmic/spiritual/anything else responsibility for anything that happens. And you need to be REALLY REALLY REEEEEEEAAALLLY sure this is what you want, because once it starts I cannot stop it.

enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby enchantress » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 am

Hi Zarathustra

The only way I could try is to open a want ad in the marketplace, see if you can contact me that way. The moderator removed your email so I didnt get it in time. If not then if you have PM-you can ask Supermoto, she has my email thanks

Becca

enchantress
neophyte
neophyte

Postby enchantress » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm

HI. I am bumping this up Z, interested in what you can tell me thanks

Becca

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Chimella » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Zarathustra , i been wanting to ask you something but i dont have pm, do you have anything in markeplace so that i can email you?

Thanks.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Zarathustra » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 am

I just put up a wanted ad called "Contact Me" and you can send a question there. Enchantress' ad is called Zarathustra so make sure you send it to the right one. There are a couple things I'll list in the marketplace if I get approval for it so that would make asking me something private easier in the future.

fabiana
new here
new here

Postby fabiana » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 am

Zarathustra wrote:Since you never posted that you come up with a solution Enchantress I have....a few things I'd rather not talk about in public that could help you. Since you're not selling anything I couldn't figure out how to contact you through the marketplace but you can send me a message there if you know how or an email to (removed by Mod). By pursuing this you will understand that you could potentially be receiving aid from forces of darkness that cannot be spoken aloud by humans and accept all karmic/spiritual/anything else responsibility for anything that happens. And you need to be REALLY REALLY REEEEEEEAAALLLY sure this is what you want, because once it starts I cannot stop it.

Hi ZARATHUSTRA,

Well, i am not Enchantress, i am Fabiana, another member.... but as i was reading this thread i understood that you cast spells.... or may help in some way in this issue.... if i am, not mistaken.

I d like to contact you, but i entered into Wanted ADS and found nothing.... i guess i become impatient soon.... with Internet, perhaps this is the reason why i couldn´t find any AD.... THE fact was that i was trying to contact you.

I am feeling sad, miserable and desperate. I AM Allowing magick to enter into my life in severral ways... i ordered some items from CH. I am still waitibng to receive them by mail post (i live in Argentina) and am eager to have them, cause i believe sincerely these would make a difference for me.....as i have read very positive comments about many of them here...

On the other hand, although i am not a spellcaster, this waxing moon period i have performed a ceremony nightly, trying to respect as much as possible Wiccan Warrior Alex guidelines (not perfectly, but i did my best).

As i have posted elsewhere in the Forum, i lost my dear Momn recently due to a bad illness, i suffered a lot seing her suffering for one year and a half.....; in the meantime i met a man whom i liked from the very first time, he is a doctor of my Dad,i can´t say i "dated" him, he is married and i hadn t neither the time to meet nobody on a very regular basis.... but he demonstrated sthg for me, and never in my life had i felt so for sbdy...

I have never had love in my life, i am 45, my life has been always to study, work, and so on.... now my DAD who is 77 , i can´t have a loving relationship with him ( i mean as her daughter of course... what i am explaining is my situation... i must come back to my work 700 km far away from here, and my DaD said hje will never move out..... besides we argue a lot, but it is cause he seems to have given up..... he suffers much back pain from arthrosis and i am taking him to a phisioterapist and he says nothing works with him......

Besides all this..... i feel miserable cause i can t even have the happiness of seing my dream come true, that this man correspond me...
i have had many spells cast in order , at least, that he recognizes the good things in me .... i have even been scammed by that Iox Bamboda and by Madam Boudicca...
i have had a spell cast by Magnolia from CH, but she said she had cast , additionaly, sthg to help me find my soulmate, cause she thinks his man isn´t the one.... Rhonda Goodwin refused to cast a spell for me with this object, saying i would never get his love....
However, Enchanted Magnolia (Holly) encouraged me to fight for my dreams, and said she didn t think i had to loose hope. I have had two affordable spells cast by her, then i wanted her to cast the Emergency Coven, but she said it was better to give time so the other spells manifest..... but the fact is that one has to wait for 12 weeks...... and for me this is a lifetime....

Before this, i have two other spells in the waiting time....from two spellcasters who said i would success... but up to now...

i am trying to gather money in order to buy a spell from Khun Saowaluk, he seems to be a nice person, he answers one´s e mails quickly. According to him, the man i want is my soulmate, but the fact is that the spell is very expensive..... and i have just seen a "ripoff report" saying this spellcaster is a scam as it was Iox Bamboda, who was promoted by Mythralthemystic, too.... they say that all the positive feedback in this site is fake, that it is written by Bruce Smith, the site´s coordinator...

One thing is VERY clear to me.... i do want to be with this man, i do want to "conquer" his love, given that i know he likes me -but i want feelings...i mean, i do want a chance with him.....in the last instance, if he werent to be my soulmate, i would realize it in the future, but i have the right to live a happy time once in my life, before i get old.... haven´t i?

All is dark and difficult for me now..... i am bearing the problems with my Dad.... i lost my Mom and she suffered so much (even she knew how much i like this man...), i have to come back to work and my Dad who will remain alone, if i can´t get at least a breathing..... a little of my dreams come true.... i don t see the way out..... i am agressive, i shout out loud.... i hate the few people who come to my home ..... everybody has a lover, a husband, a boyfriend..... and i am tired of seing the others being happy and me nothing at all.....

i do hope all the stuff i have ordered from CH helps me, i am reading about phsycic abilities, too.... but now i need an extra help with this man.... i feel very frustrated....

So please Zarathustra if you can help me tell me how to contact you.... i would put my e mail here but it is not allowed, i understand.

I would be grateful to receive some help from the other peolple here who had already been in contact with me.... Ellen, Magnolia (although you have already told me your opinion....but i want to pursue my dream), Princess, Alex, Crone, and i am sure i am forgetting sbdy else...

Sorry if my post is too long...., too naive..., too desperate---- or whatever you want to name it..... but i felt the need to ask for help and to share my present feelings...

Blessings

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Zarathustra » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 am

The want ad was only up for a week. I didn't think anyone else would try to contact me because of this thread to be honest.

I have since been approved to sell on the marketplace so you can contact me by asking a question through any of my items.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=100289

From work Magnolia has done for me if she told me someone was a bad match for me I'd take her word for it and that would be the end of it. I know she knows what she's doing.

I lean toward the dark arts so anything I would do to him would be closer to mind control or overwhelming him with lust than what you would consider a love spell. I would recommend focusing more on bringing you up to a level that would make him want to come to you rather than forcing him to you. For all I know doing that could end up leading you to whoever Magnolia thinks is out there.

I had a minor spell done by Holly that was only meant to be a building block for something else that hasn't come to pass yet but she did her part. I have no experience with any of the others so can't say if they are good, bad or indifferent.

If Magnolia says pursuing this is a bad idea I'll also recommend making sure this is what you really want, knowing you could be throwing away your best destiny to chase something shiny. If you contact me about it I won't stop you from living with the consequences.

fabiana
new here
new here

Postby fabiana » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 pm

HI ZARATHUSTRA,

Many thanks for your quick answer.
I have just submited a question to you (actually,two questions....) through one of your ADs.... that of elevating one to the maximum potential one can reach (well, i didn remember the service´s name so i put it with my own words!)

i hope the questions reach you, cause i didn t see if it had been correctly submitted or not, there was no warning on this respect...

I wait for your kind answer.

Have a nice day.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends

Postby Wiccan Warrior Alex » Tue May 04, 2010 3:21 pm

This old thread has some good basic spell casting advice.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Postby Samsara » Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Oops just realize this is old...

But this is what I would have said......

You are powerful enough to cast it yourself. You just don't believe you are. If your heart is true and you bond well with your spirits, you just have to visualize and have faith. Sometimes our insecurity weakens our walls. Thus attracting negative stuff. But once you regain your internal security all women who chase after your man will be thwarted.

However, if it's just because your husband is a weak willed cheating lout who no longer holds a flame for you. I'd drop kick the bastard into oblivion and let him deal with his own karma.

There are billions of people in the world and love is always readily available. You don't need to be with someone that disrespects you.

I'm not thrilled about having others cast a spell on your behalf, because 1) they don't know you. 2) they're emotions aren't involved. 3) They may word it wrong and you might not get what you want. When I did try to cast smaller spells pre spirit days it took a month at the most to manifest.

Before you decide to cast a spell on her, just know that a lot of time women who get caught up in affairs are being lied to by the husband. It is known by many that the married guy rarely leaves his wife...because it's expensive. So don't lose hope. You are in the position of power.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”