Rare Book The Galdrabók (Icelandic Book of Magic)

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
soul
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Oh i got this rare book :dancing:

The Galdrabók (Icelandic Book of Magic) - Original Scans VERY RARE
The Galdrabók (Icelandic Book of Magic) is an Icelandic grimoire dated to ca. 1600. It is a small manuscript containing a collection of 47 spells. The grimoire was compiled by four different people, possibly starting in the late 16th century and going on until the mid-17th century.

This is a scan from the ORIGINAL Grimoire, not the translation by Stephen Flowers (aka. Edred Thorsson).

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

soul - very well done! it's always a good day when we can find a rare book of magick or other aspects of the craft. right now i'm watching very carefully a two volume first edition written by howard carter of the opening of the tomb of king tutankhamun....probably will go higher near the end than i have - but i know how you feel. :) gee, to find a grimoire of that importance and age....well done indeed! take care and enjoy it. arsine :thumbup: :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Books & Literature”