jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MarisuMizeru
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Rain Dancer Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

First I would like to say that the people at Jinnandtonics go above and beyond for not only their customers, but anyone around them who is in need of help. When my mother was diagnosed with cancer, they gave a generous donation to her gofundme, just because they saw me post it on facebook and wanted to help. I've bought several pieces of jewelry and bindings from them over the past 3 years or so, all very beautiful pieces, and also got some free from past giveaways. I have nothing but good things to say about them, they are compassionate people who genuinely seem to want to help and do good for others. Honestly I love them and will most definitely do business with them again. 8))

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

i don't know where to start but i will try. jinnandtonics is nothing short of amazing > i have been a customer seance 2012 and will be for years to come. every spirit i have received has been easy and just amazing to work with. no matter dragon, incubus, werewolf, jinn, ect i could go on and on. ive seen shops slow down and lose consistency . but even after all these years. every being from them weather they are destine for my spirit family. or one of my many friend bindings have been gifted to. nothing but love and amazement at how well they work with them. not to mention they always have been able to answer any questions ive had . as well as fix any issues ( that weren't there faults in the first place) this was where i had gotten my second being from when i was just starting and i was just ready to give up as my first being i had no interactions at all despite every thing i had tried but when i had gotten my second from them a horse being called a Haizum i was blown away by the warm and loving sensations from this being as well as dream interactions. and for that i came back to bring home other being from them in to my family. tho every being is different in how they interact they have all been such blessings to my life i couldn't imagine being with out them . i haft to speak for more then there spirit bindings how ever . there spells are also first noch personally specking the psychic helper spell that worked wonderfully for me so much so i ended up giving it to a struggling friend aliya. and have since purchased a second one :'D. i have grown a lot in my practice and path seance that time. even now still find my self coming back to them for reliable bindings and magics. and even referring to the books i have gotten from them if i feel I'm going backwards rather then forward. i loved there books (when dragons speak ) and (knowing is next) just to name two i think you must really consider reading <3 but to keep this from being any longer then it already is weather your just starting or have been on this path for a long while you must absolutely try them. even tho there are more dandelions binding then vessel no it is a win win you get a lovely amount of information about the beings. about there race in general . about who they are as an individual. offerings they like specific to them all wonderfully written and scene it is a download. no fear of losing them in the mail and if you are like me. and do prefer a vessel to self binding . the instructions come with every thing how to move them to any vessel you want witch if your like me and have metal allergies. this is great i can attach them to something i already have and know is sturdy and wont cause a reaction . and it really is easy to fallow. so if you are considering them please i urge you from my experiences and those of my friends try them <3 lol and even now im still waiting when i can get a pureblood vamp from them <3 <3

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i gifted a nour djinn from JT to a close friend of mine, and this is someone who's still sort of skeptical and new to spiritkeeping, and what a total turnaround because of that lovely djinn. Some "strange" incidences happen to push things in her favour and she actually find that things became smoother because of the djinn - great energy!

I love working with the entities I have from JT as well - great energy, great results, very fuss-free experience with the initial ritual. Great service too!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Anyone here with more experiences with them? Particularly dandelion bindings.I bought some of them and I barely feel anything (I can feel my other spirits tho) so I wanted to ask if they are legit

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

They're legit. I have 2- 1 Angel and 1 Dragon. I connect with the dragon better- but that could be because I bound him to a vessel- and he tends to be the more "entertaining" of the two. No offense to the Angel! But I'm starting to subscribe to the theory- Out of sight, out of mind. So I have a tendency to forget about some spirits because I don't have a vessel to remind me. Until I see a post like this and spend time with them- and the angel is with me now.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Seller Review”