jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
slicksam
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Any feedback on jinnandtonics services/items? Any results?

Mystical_74
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I bought a succubus from jinnandtonics some time ago, came in a ring and also got a free sachet of spirit food with it. The first 3 days I did have some light headaches and did place the food as the instructions said (1/4 teaspoon with 4 teaspoons of warm water), the mixture did seem to go down/evaporate during the mornings...and now I come to this threads....

Hmmm...

OK, the story is as follows, followed by some questions. I already have a psy vampire bound to myself (not via vessel) bought from paganshop1 (i will check later of she is mentioned anywhere here or not, she is originally from the UK) at a price where perhaps some of you might be thinking wow !!!

Questions:
1. Could it be that the succubus is not there and it is indeed the vampire that I am sensing, sometimes yes I do get the sense that i am being touched during my sleep
2. How would it be possible to know that the vessel with the succubus is real? The CH Encyclopedia only mentions how to know your vessel is spirited by an entity of white light (succubus I believe has to do with DA)
3. Would it be safe to transfer my vampire to the vessel (pagan can do this for me for a fee) without knowing for sure whether it has a spirit on or not?
4. Do you believe my vampire is sensing that the vessel is empty and might be feeling unsatisfied that I do wear it sometimes when I sleep?
5. The spirit food could be consumed by my vampire alone yes?

Any advice anyone can give me will be very helpful....

Thank you

:feedback:

"Higher accomplishments may be achieved by believing in the true potentiality of one's being" - Mystical_74
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Have a baby dragon from her,
he's really a darling.
Have two other rings from her,
nice energy.
Have sea glass and breath stone from her,
she's nice and send me her two dragon ebooks free.
Though I do agree more information was expected,
maybe copied or so and so,
but sometimes they do come handy.

Personally I think she's not bad...
It's just the over-promotion...
Coz I usually don't look at the details if the picture doesn't feel right for me
So maybe I overlooked that part...

Not an endorsement...just my 2 cents...

XxSummer
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I bought my first spirit from her a few months back and I have not experience anything at all. I've tried connecting and bonding, candles, food, treats, incense..you get the point, but nothing. I contacted her and told her my issue with it and she asked me a few questions about myself because she wanted to see if I was the one that was blocking the connection?
I answered her questions and she ended up telling me my birthmark had something to do with it? and that being on birth control also had something to do with not being able to feel my djinn?
It was insane! I just dropped it at that. I spent over $100 for a pretty pendant, but nothing :(
Also, I sat and read every inch of the djinn's description. It was supposed to be a starter's kit (being it would be my first spirit and all) but it stated that it was an "Ifrit" I went back and read the whole page a few times.
After I came across this website, I learned that normally Ifrits are darker spirits. I then e-mailed her and asked her why it was an Ifrit since it was supposed a safe starter kit. She took a few days to answer and said oh no no, it's not an ifrit, it's a marid. I promise. I went back to the auction page that I have saved and it didn't sat Ifrit Djinn in orange anymore ! It said Marid Fire Djinn in red instead ! SoOoo weird.
But that was my experience with the seller. :(

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have a few spirits from them, including my very first Djinn, and he is awesome. I had a dream about him before I even saw his auction.
My first dragon I received from them on the first night I had him sent me just enough money to pay for the groceries I needed that night.
Not to at all discount other's experiences, mine were just positive.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I bought 2 werewolf rings from J&T and they (the werewolves) are very strong & fine....
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I Ordered a E-book from her "When dragons speak". Personally i find it too scientifically(Things 2 do with brain chemical) explained For the Connecting method and to Bond with ur Spirits and entities u need 2 have a 100% positive attitude which i believe 90% of us can only try. Anyways I appreciate her honesty when she says tat she's no Expert but she will try 2 explain wat she knows. No other experiences :thankyou:

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
nightshade1331***
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: White art spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: nightshade***
Zodiac:

for the ppl that bought the spirit food did ur spirits like it hate it or wat was ur experiance.....i was actually thinking that since u have to mix it up in water and the next day it would dissapear i just figured that it disinagrated or somethin....i wanted to buy all the kindas so my spirits can have a bit of all but i have to be sure before i buy :flower:

sick of CRYING,tired of TRYING,ya im smiling but inside im DYING

NOW family of:4 creatures,5 dragons,and 2 faery
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have bought the spirit food before. I don't know what my spirits thought of it, but it never disappeared.

Image Image

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

nightshade1331*** wrote:for the ppl that bought the spirit food did ur spirits like it hate it or wat was ur experiance.....i was actually thinking that since u have to mix it up in water and the next day it would dissapear i just figured that it disinagrated or somethin....i wanted to buy all the kindas so my spirits can have a bit of all but i have to be sure before i buy :flower:

I'm curious about this too. I saw they have Dragon food.
My first dragon is coming soon. Since I still have to bond with it, I'm not sure if this is a good offering to start with.

Has anyone bought their dragon food?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Return to “Seller Review”