You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey David

Can you please give place a link to this website here on forum? I am having trouble to find the website.

Thank you in advance.....

Regards,

UK85

Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

uk85 wrote:Hey David

Can you please give place a link to this website here on forum? I am having trouble to find the website.

Thank you in advance.....

Regards,

UK85

Per David2885:
Note: You need to be a tenured (your name is orange), registered user to access this invocation.

Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
Dark_Stewie69
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: still learning
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello. I am new to the Creepy Hollows website, and to spirit keeping as well. I had no idea that there was such a thing spirit keeping. I recently purchased a ring with a Marid Djinn attached to it. And this is my first one so far. After I started visiting this website, I was encouraged to do some research about the djinn I have. I had no idea that there were bonding rituals, invocations, and other things a spirit keeper had to do to bond with their spirits. I am glad the Creepy Hollows provides an encyclopedia for anyone who is curious to learn more about spirits in general. Moving on.

I also would like to share something with the other members who are viewing this forum. Last Saturday night on May 11, I had a very interesting dream. A dragon spirit appeared to me. And the vessel it was bound to was shown to me in my dream also. As far as I can remember, I've never had a dream like that before. I was curious to know why the dragon appeared in my dream. I decided to use a pendulum to communicate with my djinn companion. I asked him a question about the dragon. And he confirmed that he was the one who gave me the vision of the dragon spirit. Onto my question. Is this Powerful Djinn Binding Invocation that was previously shared by Magnolia in 2008?
"Blessing of Allah you are
Wrapped in the blanket of stars
Born of the fires of eternity
You are charged with care"
---------- ----------- -----------
P.S. I ordered my first dragon spirit on Mother's Day. When CH offered a 50% discount. And the dragon was the Gold/Red hybrid. I wanted to get it, because I know that it will aid me on my spiritual path.

Return to “Djinn Invocations”