You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Im not surprised my strongest interaction that I felt and seen so far. I dont even have her yet is the three headed Cat from andromeda galaxy. I had. A dream of two different cats just showing me their personalities but I just knew they were connected but I didnt get to see the third. But it wanted me too my eyes and third eye started to feel alot of pressure so I know she wanted me to go on an astral projection ride. But it just didnt work for me. I told her I was sorry. She might have gotten a little frustrated she couldn't show me more. Or I was. But after I woke up I could feel the energy she it felt almost familiar not the conjure term but familiar energy like I knew it. I'm puzzled by this.....

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

no one have input or opinion on them? after the dream of the 1 cat then 2 cat she was trying to pull me into the astral world astral project like hard. where it felt like whip lash. i said im sorry out loud i want to go but i cant she did stay with me the energy was so familiar i swear. anyways this is not the first time i failed to astral project where i stop myself leaving and it feels like i got hit in the head. i dunno why it happens to me i dunno why i cant conciously do it either its like a block or something. no interaction with her afterwards i need to dedicate more time to my keep but i find it interesting when beings or myself push astral projecting i find myself hurting myself trying to do it.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

So, 👋 @madgar29 …I totally not doing astral travel by will or remember details at all. But I know I do go every night and it’s just happening during my sleep. Few times I returned with priceless memories that was melted within seconds. And if I didn’t made an effort to recall that over and over… usually the energy and the emotions also helps to remember it longer I would of forgot it with without any trace of memory.

So don’t get disappointed. In my experience, it’s depends on which realms I went . Some of them not allow for souvenirs (memory recall). Others…blends with dreams and then I have to sort it or interpret it. Other dreams get lucid with clarity or bizarre and spooky.

I don’t remember ever astral or spiritual travel by raw will and projection out of my body. Maybe one day…when I am dying 😂. Until then, if it’s happening naturally than that is great 👍🏻 and safe.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Im not trying to scare anyone off from the trimanta they are WA. I think she is wonderful. I realize my story may be an extreme rare.

I think that's what it is I was aware therefore when I tried to leave it's like woah where u going I can't do that lol subconscious. Only thing I can think of.

Return to “Creatures”