TrinityOfSpirit

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Dream08
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi, is anyone familiar with this seller on Etsy? They seem very upfront with everything and don’t have negative reviews, so I was curious if anyone has worked with them?
Many thanks! 😊

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I placed an order recently and will share my first experiences with the binding I purchased from them once I receive it :)

Dream08
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Awesome, thanks so much Nightrunner404! :)

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte

After I made the purchase the owner of the shop reached out and I had a pretty length chat about how they work with entities and also about the specifics the entity I had chosen had as well. Everything resonated very positively with myself and the kind of keeper I am. The entity arrived ahead of the vessel and has been very active, though it was also one stated to want to be extra active and present. Which has been most welcome :) I will definitely work with this shop again. The vessel also came very well packaged with a nice bit of spirit keeping info and information for bonding etc.

Solseternity87
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

I absolutely love this seller!! I actually just hopped back on here to see if a review post was made for Kaden. I have purchased quite a few spirits from Kaden when TrinityofSpirit was still pretty new. He's very honest, knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any questions you have. His spirits are top notch! Already had a few either visit me in dream or show visions of themselves in-between wake/sleep states. This rarely happens to me. I find myself always going back to his store to see who else is calling 😊 Highly recommend!!

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte

I actually have picked up a second from Kaden now this month. The second was a bit slower to come forward but I believe that was more of a me issue than a spirit issue. Since the second has been able to reply to me telepathically a few times, which for me is usually a touch communication method. Kaden was again very easy to talk and work with and answered my questions above and beyond what I expected.

Return to “Seller Review”