neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Can someone give the link for this service? I looked it up in the shop but then ones I saw didn’t seem to fit the description and experiences given here.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/?target= ... luding=all
Darknorth wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:46 am Can someone give the link for this service? I looked it up in the shop but then ones I saw didn’t seem to fit the description and experiences given here.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:14 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/?target= ... luding=all
Darknorth wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:46 am Can someone give the link for this service? I looked it up in the shop but then ones I saw didn’t seem to fit the description and experiences given here.
Thanks!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have several added spirit bindings to mine, honestly though I have never sensed anything different between the companions bound this way versus bound to spirit. No stronger manifestation, telepathy, or dream interactions. I stopped binding them this way and now bind them either to spirit or my mv. I dunno honestly why I never experienced anything different but I never really did.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks for your reply. 😊 Yeah... That is why.. 'I am sitting on a fence' still with this... So to speak. I have angels 3 body bindings and to my surprise wasn't any different, then the rest. I intuitively feel it, this will won't do much for me either. That is why I am searching...and still didn't get this triumvirate binding.

I guess some of us has different make up and I personally got very good and regular manifestation from mine keep. But I am greatly struggling with my spells and some of my living entities. That is my point why I am is still searching... Maybe this would add to my missing link to work wholly with all my Magical spells and companions. 🤔 Yeah... That is my thinking right now....'while sitting on the fence ' because I do not want to purchase something again that aren't works for me.
draco_star898 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:38 pm I have several added spirit bindings to mine, honestly though I have never sensed anything different between the companions bound this way versus bound to spirit. No stronger manifestation, telepathy, or dream interactions. I stopped binding them this way and now bind them either to spirit or my mv. I dunno honestly why I never experienced anything different but I never really did.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

😀 This is the day...! I bite the bullet and placed my order in for a triumvirate service. Not only that but I added additional bindings in this same order, specifically saying to be done once the initial binding of my 3 bodies have been joint.

I asked for C5T2 which is usually best for me and somewhat cheaper. Then, I have added my additional requests on the sample class. Those spirits and living entities are my master leaders and protections, so I want to have closer connections with them all.

Now, I must say that, even if I add my own spirit bindings it's seem to be not much saving on it after all. It seem to be a rebinding to the triumvirate binding's class level. So, I think, I'll be only doing this for now with my main leaders to experience the benefit of having this triumvirate done.

Q... I have one spell chosen from the drop down list and it's called 'CREATE TRIUMVIRATE '.
question: is that means that I'll get the spell to create triumvirate bindings myself and bind my own spirits and spells?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”