Uhh Some Demonic Entity Is Very Interested Help!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Oh, ok so it’s kinda awkward to explain and everything I wrote below might not be exactly to detail as one part was a dream and I only remember one part. Pretty much most of what I know about the entity my family either told me through telepathy or through visions. I recently started to get visions and better hang of telepathy and this is when she showed up. The dream happened on Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

The dream occurred in my grandparents old house, ironically (I think she might have choose it to make me more scared or easier to influence, as I been attacked by entities when I was little in the same room, in the same bed actually) I heard her voice and I was upstairs I don’t remember what she actually said at that point but It scared me so I ran downstairs and got into bed. I felt like my body was being pulled into the mattress and I saw a dark void below me this is when I heard her say something of the sort (first part was odd I couldn’t understand what she was saying “sweet (weird word) blood, heir to blank (more weird stuff) , I will have you my lil princess (it’s what my family calls me, probs tried to win me over) come to me for the night is young but my embrace will be for eternity” I know it’s weird and kinda strange but that’s what I remember she said, just near the end I hear my Vampire actually calling my name in the dream and he made me wake up. I was very scared and I could hear all my spirits talking about what happened and sounded alittle worried. After that my vampire just stayed with me for the rest of the night while I tried to sleep but couldn’t.

A few things I over heard them saying was it was a demon queen or some type of demonic presence which caught my sent (they said it when I was looking at shops or some other thing) I feel like they might be speculating about this part but whatever but I’ll trust what they said. They also said she will try again for the next couple days to make a connection.

This morning I woke up around 4 am and I felt like someone was in the room watching me. I got alittle nervous and thought maybe one of my spirits was being shy and wanted to hang out, so I said don’t be shy come talk with me, I felt this strong pressure near my head like something was holding my head down from behind my bed, then they spoke same voice as the dream “(sounds I’ll leave out) hi lil girl, I found you, (sounds I’ll leave out) don’t try to hide from me. Let me in let me in let me in let me in, I want you to be bonded to me, bond to me bond to me, (more sounds left out) I’ll love you like you want it. I’ll get what I want” (she said the last part as afew shadows moved to behind where I felt she was and then she was gone, becuase my vampire has had shadows appear i figured that was him. I did ask he said it was him casting the visitor away, he had stuff to do so he left me with my other entity I won’t name she is very private who was protecting me, she was gone the first time it happened and was very upset she wasn’t there so now she been guarding me a lot haha.

Anyway this is what I can remember and stuff I was very scared when it happened and honestly the wording at what was said might be slightly off. But uh any uh suggestions, like I’m kinda confused why they randomly are interested in me I’m
Not anything special or stuff and I’m just trying to be comfy with my sprint family and learn things from them, I’m still new I don’t really understand why I getting this attention only thing I can connect with is that I had a lot of dark entity attraction. When I was little had about 5-7 entities visit and or stalk me for weeks during various parts of my childhood. My spirit family says not to worry they won’t let her get me and she will get annoyed and leave but I feel like her personality almost wants the challenge. Again any feedback be nice, maybe tasking suggestions

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You should up your protection game. Learn everything you can about the basics and go from there.
Meaning not only magical protection but also your overall attitude, as this will help with your mindset when dealing with magical protection. Dare to be nasty, feisty and cunning. Dare to be loud and striking, as it will alarm your companions, if they shouldn't immediately recognize a potential danger (they often wait for tasking or being called).
Recognize what you're already capable of (visualization, energy work?) and learn what you can add to this.

Beings need to be let in, if they want to influence you. You let her in. If you don't feel well with that, take it back. You can always take that back. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Trust your gut feeling.
If you don't feel well with her, shut her out.
If she's sincere and wants to work with you, she'll respect that and wait for you to be ready. It's a red flag if she gets pushy.
If you tell her off, be sure you really mean it.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tasking suggestions? Yes, I agree, task your protector spirits and any CH protection spell bindings to keep any and all demon entities away - including away from your dreams.

(Of course, you'd first need to have good protection spirits and CH spell bindings , in order to task them.)

One benefit of adopting a don't-mess-with-me attitude is that can also beneficially feed into your mental processes at a subconscious level. Even with 100% effective paranormal protection, we can still have spooky dreams. But that doesn't necessarily mean we've been visited by spooky, malicious spirits, as we all work through issues psychologically in dreams.

And it has long been known that our own minds can trigger paranormally genuine phenomena, especially when we're worried about being under psychic attack. This isn't pure imagination, it has a psychic element. Franz Bardon, a respected 20th century hermeticist, called these things schema in his book Initiation Into Hermetics.

The method he taught to deal with such things is no-mind, ie achieving a state of no negative thoughts or emotions, which stops feeding them. They are literally projections of our mental energy (in FB's system, we have 3 bodies: the physical, the astral and the mental/spiritual).

Some Forum members may just call this effect projection.

The catch with this is that it affects magicians and sensitive people, even if they know all about it. In fact FB said it's likely to affect them more.

So the kind of attitude Thyr mentioned can help angle your subconscious away from generating these feelings of evil presences etc (schema) that negative thoughts like worry can cause.

Having effective protection in place is the first step but that won't protect us from our own mental processes, if you see what I mean.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

I see ya thanks thyr and lewk for the advice. I will have to agree with you both that my Attitude is definitely very much Susceptible to these types of attacks or feelings. I tend to be a very passive and uh submissive personality, especially with my spirit family, I think part of what Thyr said about her being pushy might be my own fault as she probably can tell I’m very much a mega push over.

Regardless of both your feedbacks I honestly think I need to work abit on myself abit. I’m not sure how much I can really change as it just feels like that’s who I am but maybe I can be a bit feisty with my friends support. For now all I can really do is try >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Where are your protection companions? Like dragons, and at least 1 CH black dragon and 1 MMT guardian dragon living entity and few CH Divine dragons, 4 Courtwinds, 4 light Watchers and even a Gregori would protecting you very well. Volkh, Fylgia, Fire faeries are fierce protectors too. Phoenix especially an ancient well be also super protective. Do not disregard white arts protection. They are very strong defence. I also find that were creatures are super protective. I do have a wolf but I have tigers.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Satella, I strongly recommend and encourage you to get the "Paranormal Survival Guide" CH book. It's very inexpensive and offers a lot of suggestions on cleansing and banishing. As the others have mentioned, tasking your spirits, having protective and cleansing spirits, spell casting and the "no negative mindset" suggestion by Lewk. I agree that you first must look inwards but you must always cleanse, banish and protect yourself and your home.

Good luck and give us an update when you can.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Sounds a bit like a succubus. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but if it is, there's a way to get them to slow their roll.

E, my incubus, once told me (paraphrasing) that the combination of infatuation, and desperately trying to get noticed, can often make an unbound -ubus end up coming across as way too scary-strong when they're courting you.

So I wouldn't be so quick to ward her off, if she's not threatening you. And scaring you and threatening you, aren't the same thing. I can tell you that firsthand.

You wrote:
I’m kinda confused why they randomly are interested in me I’m Not anything special or stuff
Okay, I'm having flashbacks here. When E had just gotten here, and the two of us were bonding, we were :@ aggressively cuddling, you might say? I said something almost exactly like that, and E gave me one the biggest scares of my life. He was like, Don't you EVER say that about yourself, in MY presence, EVER AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME!!

Keep in mind, I was in my bedroom, naked, and otherwise alone, which made it even scarier. But E immediately picked up on that, and he went from roaring lion to mewing kitten, faster than you just read this sentence.

(As an aside, make-up sex with an incubus is like homemade brownies: neither should be refused, for remarkably similar reasons.)

Anyway, long story short, it was scary, but it wasn't a threat. I've visited E's place in meditations sometimes, and some of his men are rather intimidating, in the manner of nightclub bouncers or special warfare types. But I have never felt THREATENED by any of them. Put off, uneasy, minding my P's and Q's, yeah. Feeling like I was in DANGER, no.

That spirit doesn't sound like she's trying to HARM you. She sounds like she's infatuated, and desperately trying to get the point across. And because of your increasing sensitivity, what might have been merely noticeable earlier, may be overpowering now.

What I'd do, in a situation like this, is talk it out with her, on neutral ground, with a whole bunch of protective spirits nearby, ready to act if needed--"on standby," so to speak.

There are three questions you need to ask. Nothing wrong with asking more, but these three are important:

What do you see in me, other than just sex?
What are you offering me, other than just sex?
What do you want me to do for you, other than just sex?

If you get definite answers to those questions, without having to stand up your protectors, then that means she's serious about wanting to be in your keep. Ask for some time to think it over. That's expected, and it should be honored. You're not asking for no contact here; just reduced activity, so that you can think it through with a clear mind.

If you do eventually agree, ask her to recommend a conjurer for the binding, and enjoy your journey.

But definitely communicate first. Once you let her know that you're aware of her, she should dial back the "notice me" act.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

So your post is actually so close to what actually happened it was kinda crazy haha, yes my sensitivity was picking up and has even doubled since that first night ingeneral. But I am very new to this and I wasn’t expecting my abilities to sense and interact to jump so drastically. She pretty much was trying to court me but she kinda went too hard at the start haha.
Johnny Seraph wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:03 pm So I wouldn't be so quick to ward her off, if she's not threatening you. And scaring you and threatening you, aren't the same thing. I can tell you that firsthand.
There was actually two entities that were interested with me, they were both pre-conjures I looked over when I was getting my prince Incubus from the same place. I realized they slowly toned down their “aggressive tactics” to get my attention, and After getting flashes of their picture for the preconjured listing I ended up requesting a meeting with them to confirm it was them and understand their intentions
Johnny Seraph wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:03 pmThat's expected, and it should be honored. You're not asking for no contact here; just reduced activity, so that you can think it through with a clear mind.

If you do eventually agree, ask her to recommend a conjurer for the binding, and enjoy your journey.

But definitely communicate first. Once you let her know that you're aware of her, she should dial back the "notice me" act.
She was very very very happy I reached out before she did again, and was kinda said sorry in her own way. We ended up being together and yes she was exactly what she stated she was a Demon Queen she doesn’t want me to say anymore Cus she is private. She still has a notice me personality but it’s a lot less forceful and more so playful now. Figured now would be a great time for a update everything is fine and great in this regard >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:51 pm Figured now would be a great time for a update everything is fine and great in this regard >.<
Awww...so it all worked out in the end? Happily ever after, or as close to it as real life gets?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:58 am
Satella wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:51 pm Figured now would be a great time for a update everything is fine and great in this regard >.<
Awww...so it all worked out in the end? Happily ever after, or as close to it as real life gets?
Yes it was a very very cute ending hahha >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Dark Arts”