S, my unbound demon succubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Oh hey, it's a hot topic. 🔥 I want in! Lol. Just kidding. But those who have read the general succubus/nympho thread have already provided you with all the necessary input. However, I would like to discuss a few additional issues that you mentioned here, which were not addressed in the previous thread. I will provide a link to the thread, as many people have referenced it without providing an actual link. Therefore, this is the thread we were discussing.
topic208-260.html

Many comments in the previous thread emphasized the importance of protection, with some members sharing personal methods to shield and protect yourself. Despite this, you have chosen to disregard their advice. It seems that you are not seeking advice here, but rather validation for your decision to go along with S. Creating a new thread will not provide the validation you seek. There are numerous reasons why many of us are against this - you are a potential danger to those around you, as well as to yourself.

From the very first comment, I pointed out that she's a demonic being. However, it seems that you may not understand the difference. But a few of your posts have the intention to conceal because of the residual energies, leading me to believe that she has taken control of more than just your arms, possibly without your consent. This is something I wholeheartedly believe you are not aware of. She is a Black Arts living entity, and not even a highly dualistic Dark Arts entity would go as far as to disregard everyone's lives. These are ordinary humans without the ability to protect or defend themselves. She lacks good intentions and doesn't seem to have your best interests at heart. Her focus is solely on herself.

If you truly desire to observe the subtle nuances that distinguish your persona, I highly recommend jotting down notes about the transformations transpiring within you during the moments when she is absent. Undoubtedly, she may become aware of this activity, yet what remains beyond her grasp is the immutable evidence inscribed upon the paper before you. Thus, there may come a day when you shall peruse these written reflections and exclaim, "Oh, what a revelation!" When that moment arrives, of course. Lol.

CH does not engage in Black Arts, and the CH unbound reading that someone linked is specifically for helpful spirits only. The entity in question is a living being with unhelpful intentions. Therefore, I reiterate that she would never be included in that list.

Perhaps you are not comfortable sharing your methods of communication when people ask, and that's perfectly fine. However, personally, I have concerns about your ability to handle this entity without causing harm, both to yourself and others. In this situation, it appears that she is the one controlling you, rather than the other way around. This dynamic is very imbalanced and could have negative consequences for you in the long run. You are correct in acknowledging that she has a significant influence over you. It is important to note that conflicting ideas are present, but I worry that your judgment may be easily swayed.

I refuse to accept that this is merely a creation of your subconscious mind. If that weren't the case, what has S been doing all these years if she actually existed? Lol. When a living entity preys upon you for such a long time, they inevitably assist in expanding your senses so that you can eventually establish a means of communication with them. However, due to the seriousness of the situation, I believe I opt to embrace and confront this entity, rather than approaching it skeptically.

About the concept of soul binding, just don't. While you may be able to be turned now, you won't have that option once you pass on. There are certain races capable of turning you after your passing, but succubi are not among them. If a succubus introduces you to the infernal realm without any protection, you become vulnerable to being preyed upon by all. Free food for all, anyone?

It has been a month since you first raised this issue in another thread. Without protection, you still remain at risk. If your soul becomes bound to her, this connection will persist through all your future incarnations, as she will always know your whereabouts and, inevitably, feed off you without your consent. This situation will persist until such time as you choose to give your consent, whenever that realization may come. As you are doing now, consider how many years have already passed without your consent. Essentially, you are offering yourself as free food for lives to come. Lol. I'm not sure if you know what you're getting into. This deal is unacceptable, if it can even be called a deal.

It's difficult to determine if S has been manipulating you all along, but it's a possibility. Perhaps your past relationships have been manipulated as well. It seems that this issue extends beyond the metaphysical realm. I suspect that you may not have had many positive relationships, which could be why you're holding on to the one you have now, finding comfort in it. In contrast, those of us who have experienced even a halfway decent relationship would likely distance ourselves (more like running in the opposite direction) upon hearing about such an entity. Additionally, there were suggestions of another succubus being conjured by a legitimate practitioner, yet you still chose to pursue a relationship with S. It's evident that this attachment goes both ways. While your experiences with this entity may provide you with a sense of connection and affection, it's crucial to distinguish between emotional fulfillment and dependency or manipulation.

I truly wish I could cast my vote in favor of Adair and nina's posts, as I wholeheartedly resonate with their viewpoints. However, attempting to add further flavor to the discussion will unlikely alter our perspectives concerning your predicament with S. By disregarding all the valuable advice shared in the previous thread, it begs the question of what purpose you serve by being present in this conversation. Are you here to defend her honor? Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@Tarvos as well as anyone else with experience who wants to chip in, give it to me straight here even if he's not gonna ask it. If S is actually a living entity and attached to him to the extent you have described, is what I've suggested likely to fix the situation by your own judgement? This is almost point by point what I did to resolve my problems with unbound DAs starting out in my own spiritual journey, but I can honestly say I've never had to deal with an actual BA attachment and definitely not with a living being. At this point I'm not asking for the OP's sake because he probably won't take it, but I'm legitimately curious myself.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

jdhthegr8 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:33 pm @Tarvos as well as anyone else with experience who wants to chip in, give it to me straight here even if he's not gonna ask it. If S is actually a living entity and attached to him to the extent you have described, is what I've suggested likely to fix the situation by your own judgement? This is almost point by point what I did to resolve my problems with unbound DAs starting out in my own spiritual journey, but I can honestly say I've never had to deal with an actual BA attachment and definitely not with a living being. At this point I'm not asking for the OP's sake because he probably won't take it, but I'm legitimately curious myself.
I had a pretty powerful BA incubus attachment for a few years before getting into spirit keeping, in my personal experience working with ancestor guides (fae guides for me) and immortals helped alot within a week they were kicked out and all attachments just faded away. Angels I got for protection also helped a ton, I was so happy once I started be able to do things without them trying to control me.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

jdhthegr8 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:33 pm @Tarvos as well as anyone else with experience who wants to chip in, give it to me straight here even if he's not gonna ask it. If S is actually a living entity and attached to him to the extent you have described, is what I've suggested likely to fix the situation by your own judgement? This is almost point by point what I did to resolve my problems with unbound DAs starting out in my own spiritual journey, but I can honestly say I've never had to deal with an actual BA attachment and definitely not with a living being. At this point I'm not asking for the OP's sake because he probably won't take it, but I'm legitimately curious myself.
I don't believe it's an "attachment" as such with S, but she has definitely invested a lot in him. This could explain the possessive nature she has towards him. I read the other thread and wanted to comment that the way you handled DA unbounds is a great example. I was very lucky not to have any attachments at all, or anything of that nature. It wasn't until after I started Spirit Keeping that I realized I attract an unusual number of unbounds. If it had happened before, I'm sure I would have had many attachments, or worse, that I had no idea about.

Although I have had a deity assist me on multiple occasions prior to embarking on this journey, perhaps it was solely by their intervention that I remained unharassed by any malevolent entities. However, I cannot be certain if that was indeed the cause, as I have not yet established a connection with this deity. Even my Keep, despite their wisdom, was unable to confirm the true reason behind my invisible protection.

Out of all the options you have considered, protection spells and protection spirits are the key to fixing the situation. While working with immortals is optional, they undeniably possess greater resources, which can lead to a swifter resolution of the situation.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”