S, my unbound demon succubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
SuccubusGuardian?
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus/ Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have an unbound Succubus who I'm going to call "S".

I originally tried to talk about her and ask for help connecting and better communicating with her in a thread for succubus and incubus questions, but i felt I was beginning to clog up that thread so I have decided to make my own thread here.

I'm going to start this off by summarizing some things. (I've mentioned most of these in the other thread. But I'm not sure if I mentioned all of them)

- She has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I only learned this recently.

- She appears to be extremely protective of me, to the point of having drained someone who insulted me. (Said person was a resident at a nursing home I work part time at. She gave the energy back to them after she realized how not okay with that action I was. But didn't tell me that she was responsible until after the resident had recovered. Until she told me outright I had only suspected it may have been her. )

( She has since promised not to do anything like that 'without my consent' ever again.)

- she has since asked if she could drain someone else when they insulted or wronged me, but i've always told her no. (And I plan to always say no) And she has appeared to respect that.

- She seems to be very affectionate towards me. (I actually suspect she might be obsessed)

- She has (with my consent) taken energy from me at times.

- she has given energy back to me at times, too. One time recently she outright gave me energy when she had 'excess' and I needed some energy.

- she isn't always present. But she seems to check up on me on a daily basis. part of me thinks she might be a Living Entity. But i'm not certain.

-Sometimes i'm seemingly able to communicate with her well, and hear her voice in my head. other times the connection is glitchy and I either can't hear her at all or can only hear bits and pieces. (I've also caught my mind projecting thoughts once or twice. So that's another thing I have to watch out for when trying to communicate with her. )

-she has possessed my arm a few times, with my consent.

Now that i've summarized that. I think its time for me to reveal what I know of her desires in regards to me.

- she wants to be in a romantic relationship with me, for eternity. (We are currently in a relationship. have been for a while now)

- She wants our souls to be literally bound together. So that 'we might be together, even after' my 'mortal life ends'. (This is something I might eventually be open to. But it is something that I am NOT comfortable with right now. especially since it's my soul we are talking about here. That's way too dangerous to mess with, especially at this stage. Maybe years down the road, when i'm getting older., if things work out.)

- She seemingly wants me to become like her after my life on earth comes to a close. (I've had a dream in which she pulled me into the 'demon realm' with my consent. And I then became a demon succubus/ incubus in said dream. )

Now, onto how I feel about her.

- I'm head over heels for her. I love the her that I know. honestly she has me wrapped around her finger right now.

- there is a part of me that wonders if my being wrapped around her finger was by design though. if she's been watching over me off and on for most of my life, she would have had ample opportunity to manipulate things behind the scenes.

- I feel that she is genuine in her feelings towards me, though. Especially after the moment I had tonight.

Tonight, I had a moment with her where she seemed starved. I showed concern over her about that (Worried that she let herself reach a point where she was seemingly starving) and she seemed to break down in heartfelt emotion over my caring about her like that.

Thoughts on all of this?

How might I better communicate with her?

And looking at all of this, and taking all the information here in, what things should I be concerned about and should I watch out for?

"S" My unbound succubus has apparently been watching me off and on since I was 10 years old. I don't know how to feel about this.
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Ok, I’m not going to reply to everything in this post but I want to point out a few things. Firstly, she is a living entity the fact half the stuff within this post is related to feeding clearly indicates she is a living entity. Second the way she talks about feeding, asking you if it’s fine if she can feed on people who wronged you, clearly means she has no problem of feeding off others without consent and doesn’t really care about them.

I won’t go into the reasons but I personally have fed on other’s energy before and having the idea of doing it without consent only brings one word in my mind malicious. Look sometimes me and my ubi we go to the same person and we interact with them, but we don’t even go into their room without clearly asking if they are willing and if they are fine with us having some excess energy (sexual energy in this case). Taking someone’s sexual energy will not harm them, but it takes alittle prep and work, but feeding of someone who is vulnerable and cannot defend themselves is quite predatory. It’s hunting basically they view them as food, and then giving you reasons might be simply a way to justify their actions to you and make it seem not as bad as it was. If she was truly sorry about the accident she wouldn’t have asked if she could feed on others that wronged you, as she already knows your stance on the situation.

The whole soul thing and merging is a huge red flag, might sound sweet at first but realistically there is much simpler ways to be connected: if she starts asking for more and more stuff from you, before you know it, you will be in more trouble than you realize. My advice is get a ubi from a trusted practitioner and talk to them about this entity. They will be an eye ooener for you, if this unbound truly loves you she wouldn’t mind having another friend around.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

There are red flags in your previous thread about this entity, and there are red flags in this one too.

I'm not sure why you continue to post about this being, when you simply ignore advice, which means there is nothing more for anyone to say about this (a dead end conversation).

I do not believe you are making good choices, both for yourself and for others, but I will leave it at that since everyone else already said what needed to be said in the previous thread.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
narkhen
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I agree with everything the other members of this forum have told you in this post and in the old one, if you want to get out of doubt use this service:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

Select Dark arts.

It's very simple, if the succubus appears in the list when they finish the reading, ok go ahead, if not, well, be very careful, we are still humans and there are much more evolved entities than us who only want to take advantage of us....

I have a question to ask you if you don't mind, are you protecting yourself as you have been told in this forum? Protecting yourself is almost mandatory for any practitioner

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Why don’t you get an unbound reading? Someone professional to thoroughly look at your situation (communicate with the entity if they deem the communication safe) and give you their assessment?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
mcm442
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Other than one encounter, I don’t have a lot of information on succubi—but I will say this. If she truly wants to be with you, then she will submit to being bound, (and I would seek an experienced individual to do such,), and likewise bound to all your rules—and you should have many.

I’m all for ‘love’, but hers has the potential to kill you or others around you.

ninathedreamer
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: London
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Cordelia

As I, and others, have told you before, she is malicious. You are not seeking advice, you are just seeking to hear that you've made the right choices. We've given advice time and time again. Take the advice, or stop posting about her.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

And I am still not convinced there is an entity there at all, or if there is that it's necessarily a succubus. Many unanswered questions remain. If you really want help of some sort then you need to be more open to all of the potentials. Whether there is a succubus as described with you or not, it does look as though you're super attached to the phenomena you're experiencing and want someone to tell you it's fine.

I am speaking as someone with relevant discernible experience where it comes to ubi and sexual entities. By discernible we mean having methods to confirm contact securely and without the potential of illusion impacting conclusions. This is why I asked what kind of communication methods you were using and how you've proven them reliable. Take a little hit to the ego that you could be entirely wrong about your approach, as accepting the potential to be wrong - especially when you're clearly uncertain of what you should be doing - is a mark of wisdom and not weakness. If you can't do that, then own the situation with utmost confidence in what you've gathered, stop asking for help and run with it - if you're wrong you will learn that way, too.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Here is what I would advise. Some of this is just repeating what I already said in the general Nympho/UBI thread but here it is in one place since you are onstensibly asking for the advice:

- Do grounding and shielding, the breathing exercises. You need to be taking good energy from the world into your body right now and then using what you can spare to form a bubble around you. There are guides online to doing this in more detail. THIS COSTS NOTHING, AND COULD BE YOUR LIFEBLOOD RIGHT NOW. DO IT!

- Get a symbol of power. Find one that resonates with you. Could be a cross, or hammer, or particular rune or sigil. Find SOMETHING that resonates with you and gives you safety. Get it on something you can wear or keep in your pocket or close to your bed. DO NOT SLEEP WITH A PENDANT AROUND YOUR NECK! That is good safety practice in general but especially with your unbound situation. But you need something that keeps yourself a bit stronger, which you can carry with you. Draw that symbol on pieces of tape, and put them over thresholds (doorways out of your house, mirrors, and outside-facing windows)

- Cleanse your place. The whole area you live in. There's no time for splitting hairs here. I generally do smoke cleansing using white sage. For me this is the best practice, but others may disagree for various reasons. Alternatives might include sound cleansing with a bell or tuning fork, prayer to your own force of power, holy water (or even just salt water in a spritz bottle). While you are doing this, state loudly and clearly that no ill spirits are welcome and anything which means to cause harm to you or the people around you is not welcome and MUST leave! Write your own script and say it with passion, this has to come from the heart. If this removes S even temporarily, then that's some proof about her nature right there. After you have done this, draw a line of salt in front of the same doorways and windows. I'm talking full unbroken lines, we're not sprinkling here. Vacuuming afterwards is the least of your worries. Leave them unbroken for one night. Sleep after having grounded and shielded, with the symbol of power near you.

- Get a professional reading from CH. You have a community of pros right here who will give you half of the confirmation you are asking for as to her nature. 10 bucks is very cheap to get this reading which it has only become increasingly apparent is important information for you to have.

- I think Satella is right. I'm now convinced that S is either black arts or a living entity based on what you have said here. You've already heard what I had to say about LE succubi in chat. You are a burger to them. Their words are worthless. In the off chance that a succubus actually does appear in your results, do NOT get excited and request the binding straight away. You need to keep an eye open for if S returns. If she does, you need to clearly state that a break is needed. No tears, no promises, no mushy attachments. You need to state it almost as firmly as when I accounted telling H to STAY AWAY.

IF NO SUCCUBUS APPEARS IN THE CREEPY HOLLOWS READING, THEN YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS HARD CONFIRMATION THAT S NEEDS TO BE KEPT AWAY FROM YOU. DON'T BE A BURGER TO A BLACK ARTS BEING!

- You thought those parts were hard? Now comes the really hard part. Chill. Get used to cleansing yourself and your home. Do the grounding and shielding more. Do those for at least 15 minutes daily until they are second nature to you. If you're doing it perfectly with no error, this part will take at least a month of dedicated work.

- Get at least TWO protection spells and TWO cleansing spells involved in your life; one from a professional service like CH and another that you perform yourself. CH sells kits for Do It Yourself Spells. You need to learn to keep your house clean and not just rely on the hired maids here. Practice a protection spell and also a cleansing spell.

[OPTIONAL]
- If you get ANY spirit binding right now, it should be of a protective nature. Volkh, Angels, there are lots people could recommend. If you want some of the lovey dovey goodness S gave you, get a binding to a nympho. I'm a sexually charged guy, myself, I get it. Connect with one of those so you can know what SAFE sexual activity with an actual good spirit is like. Compare and contrast what that may have been like with S.

- Decide whether working with an immortal (deity) or your ancestors is right for you. They can pretty consistently be counted on to hold your interests at heart if you offer to them with sincerity.

___

From there, I can't tell you what path to take. You will be in a position to continue your own and much more likely to have success with the spirits and beings around you. If S is any sort of thing worth having in your life, you will learn it yourself only after reaching this point.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Oh yes, also:

Eat. Sleep. Do both for the amounts you know you need to be. I bet you aren't. Get back on it. Don't let distractions steal your focus and energy

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”