Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MysticKidd wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:05 am Hey there, I'd like some big help, this all started after me and my companion chose to break ties, and the next day I wasn't notified about her gone, and immediately this random ass unbound came outta nowhere and was impersonating her.

Didn't catch on til the conjurer told me, he acted as her but the d*** grabbing is the worst part. This dude literally is no morals and doesn't respect me or my space. I get in the shower d*** grabs, i go into meditation, i go into prayer, I sleep and wake up d*** grabs. He tries to take my energy by sexual things and it's hella weird and uncomfortable.

I had the Father's blessing, 2 different Father's Pastors

I do the shielding around my aura, I say I rebuke him in Jesus's name. It works . He's annoying to deal with but his acknowledgment comes from rebuking him, sometimes telling him he's not welcome in my home and family and me.

Please give me some advice I can stop this.
I'm a beginner at shielding but it works wonders and it's only getting stronger and better. He knows he's powerless and has no authority in my home. Legit follows me everywhere. It doesn't get to me though. I know the authority we carry. I know the power we possess.

<<Edited by Moderator>>
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Take it in mind that your Kitsune Succubus Hybrid could be an entity, and that means she won't be around 24/7 like a spirit. Either of her hybrid race doesn't specialize in protection, so you're in a very vulnerable position right now.

Dreamerunknown already suggested some great spells! So I have nothing else to add.
CH has a great collection of spells. If you're on a budget, I suggest sending them an email and asking which spells would be best for your situation. So that you can grab those particular spells.

If you're into keeping more spirits, I agree with GaelicDream's options. You can't go wrong with a Courtwind Angel and a Wraith (they're DA however).
I'd also suggest either a Fylgia, a Volkh, or a Hoblet.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

madgar29 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:23 pm @GaelicDream you dont vibe with angels? - im sorry it really made me curious.

@MysticKidd

The way you want to protect yourself will be up to you. I can recommend a hundred things. reading your post it sound like this experience although negative. it is making you more strong with your faith. For me personally what I learned still am. was to take back my power. to stand up for myself that i am more than enough. but we all have different issues.

being you are taking the higher path the right hand. I do suggest WA but that doesnt mean u wouldnt enjoy the DA. im conflicted with that myself.

CH has tons of protective spirits and LE, i suggest you browse and look and see if any call to you and dont be ashamed of what does come to you. id embrace it. if you want a spirit or le for protection/friend/etc... if you wanted to.

This negative being and negative experience could be a contract or an enemy sent it to bother you or a past connection the possibilties are endless. CH does have protective services maybe even a reading for you. to help you better understand the situation. a lot of the times for me i am reading the situation completely wrong.

--------
My brain shifted. He may not be negative just misunderstood. you said your lover disappeared and this is what was there? like as soon as she is gone this is what you got? i would hold your ground and say no but at same time i wouldnt feed it fear, anger. may be a soul that your suppose to help pass over if earth bound. a lost soul. if you show it compasison im curious of its reaction is all i am saying it may not be evil it may be doing a very unapproitae thing but it may not be trying to hurt you may be confused itself. i am just throwing it out there it may not be a mailious attack may be a cry for help. if i am wrong tell me but its just a theory
I think I worded it weird lol sorry about that. English isn’t my first language. I meant to say I have a harder time bonding with my courtwind angel out of all the other spirits in my keep. He’s the only spirit that has never manifested to me in any way. He’s also the only one I can’t feel his energy. I only know of him and what he’s like through my other spirits. Lol I’m not sure if that’s just his personality or not though. I know he definitely protects me and the keep and stays busy as my other spirits have let me know, so I trust him for all my protection needs. He just doesn’t seem to communicate with me, or perhaps he is and I just have a hard time sensing it with him in particular.

I know some people bond better with certain spirits over others. My butterfly fae is super energetic and I sense her all the time but my sister has one and she has very much the same experience with her butterfly fae and I do with my courtwind.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

Elijah wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:12 pm
MysticKidd wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:05 am Hey there, I'd like some big help, this all started after me and my companion chose to break ties, and the next day I wasn't notified about her gone, and immediately this random ass unbound came outta nowhere and was impersonating her.

Didn't catch on til the conjurer told me, he acted as her but the d*** grabbing is the worst part. This dude literally is no morals and doesn't respect me or my space. I get in the shower d*** grabs, i go into meditation, i go into prayer, I sleep and wake up d*** grabs. He tries to take my energy by sexual things and it's hella weird and uncomfortable.

I had the Father's blessing, 2 different Father's Pastors

I do the shielding around my aura, I say I rebuke him in Jesus's name. It works . He's annoying to deal with but his acknowledgment comes from rebuking him, sometimes telling him he's not welcome in my home and family and me.

Please give me some advice I can stop this.
I'm a beginner at shielding but it works wonders and it's only getting stronger and better. He knows he's powerless and has no authority in my home. Legit follows me everywhere. It doesn't get to me though. I know the authority we carry. I know the power we possess.

<<Edited by Moderator>>
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Take it in mind that your Kitsune Succubus Hybrid could be an entity, and that means she won't be around 24/7 like a spirit. Either of her hybrid race doesn't specialize in protection, so you're in a very vulnerable position right now.

Dreamerunknown already suggested some great spells! So I have nothing else to add.
CH has a great collection of spells. If you're on a budget, I suggest sending them an email and asking which spells would be best for your situation. So that you can grab those particular spells.

If you're into keeping more spirits, I agree with GaelicDream's options. You can't go wrong with a Courtwind Angel and a Wraith (they're DA however).
I'd also suggest either a Fylgia, a Volkh, or a Hoblet.
I second this about the flygia. I got my partner one not to long ago since I wanted him to have protection but he doesn’t like talking to sprits. I made a bad joke once to my keep about my partner and I think his flygia took it the wrong way and not as a joke lol, and lo and behold that night I had a very vicious flygia in the form of a growling tiger threatening me in my dreams. My bannik had to explain to him I was just joking and everything got handled, but I can confirm they’re great protection lol. Made me happy to see he was being protected even if it wasn’t from something serious and just a joke lol.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Protection”