You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light , Grey Art
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guide for my family
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey there, I'd like some big help, this all started after me and my companion chose to break ties, and the next day I wasn't notified about her gone, and immediately this random ass unbound came outta nowhere and was impersonating her.

Didn't catch on til the conjurer told me, he acted as her but the d*** grabbing is the worst part. This dude literally is no morals and doesn't respect me or my space. I get in the shower d*** grabs, i go into meditation, i go into prayer, I sleep and wake up d*** grabs. He tries to take my energy by sexual things and it's hella weird and uncomfortable.

I had the Father's blessing, 2 different Father's Pastors

I do the shielding around my aura, I say I rebuke him in Jesus's name. It works . He's annoying to deal with but his acknowledgment comes from rebuking him, sometimes telling him he's not welcome in my home and family and me.

Please give me some advice I can stop this.
I'm a beginner at shielding but it works wonders and it's only getting stronger and better. He knows he's powerless and has no authority in my home. Legit follows me everywhere. It doesn't get to me though. I know the authority we carry. I know the power we possess.

<<Edited by Moderator>>

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 13

My sister actually had a similar experience with a malicious boggart. It was terrifying her in astral and in her dreams.

She ended up getting a Okami which drove it away but it took quite a while and had to even get help from some in my keep.

May I ask do you have any protective spirits? Courtwind angels are great, wraiths, and I find my ferrimu dragon is wonderful for malicious entities.

I know CH also has some amazing spells but I’m not very versed in all they have, so hopefully someone can elaborate here for you about ones that might help.

I can tell you my personal experiences with how my keep have helped if you want to know more. Just let me know. And good luck. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful in this.

Hopefully someone else can chime in with some more help :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MysticKidd wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:05 am Hey there, I'd like some big help, this all started after me and my companion chose to break ties, and the next day I wasn't notified about her gone, and immediately this random ass unbound came outta nowhere and was impersonating her.

Didn't catch on til the conjurer told me, he acted as her but the d*** grabbing is the worst part. This dude literally is no morals and doesn't respect me or my space. I get in the shower d*** grabs, i go into meditation, i go into prayer, I sleep and wake up d*** grabs. He tries to take my energy by sexual things and it's hella weird and uncomfortable.

I had the Father's blessing, 2 different Father's Pastors

I do the shielding around my aura, I say I rebuke him in Jesus's name. It works . He's annoying to deal with but his acknowledgment comes from rebuking him, sometimes telling him he's not welcome in my home and family and me.

Please give me some advice I can stop this.
I'm a beginner at shielding but it works wonders and it's only getting stronger and better. He knows he's powerless and has no authority in my home. Legit follows me everywhere. It doesn't get to me though. I know the authority we carry. I know the power we possess.

<<Edited by Moderator>>
I'm sorry to hear about this distressing experience.

Rather than theorise or discuss, I'd first like to point you directly to sources of practical help.

1. Creepy Hollows is the best place for advice and support... support@creepyhollows.com They are not only experts but have been doing this for a long time too.

2. A free CH DIY - the Ultimate In Protection For Anyone To Use

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

I can't better what CH might say but you might find it useful to bear in mind that after an effective, successful remedy is carried out - eg a CH remedy, such as banishing etc - we can still find ourselves mentally scratching the remembered itch of what was there. Our minds can confuse things and make us think it hasn't been successful, when it has.

Good luck with the situation.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I'd recommend a cord cutting after you get rid of it. Usually I write a letter and burn it for cord cutting it helps so they never return u cut all energy ties to it. I dunno how it attached u must have had a low moment and it saw an opportunity.

I have banished certain beings just by words saying your not welcome I will not stand for this and I csll out to higher powers and my spirit guides. This sis before either had companions. Some will leave some will not.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
MysticKidd
new here
new here
Zodiac:

GaelicDream wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:44 am
May I ask do you have any protective spirits? Courtwind angels are great, wraiths, and I find my ferrimu dragon is wonderful for malicious entities.

I know CH also has some amazing spells but I’m not very versed in all they have, so hopefully someone can elaborate here for you about ones that might help.

I can tell you my personal experiences with how my keep have helped if you want to know more. Just let me know. And good luck. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful in this.

Hopefully someone else can chime in with some more help :)
Yes she was a kitsune succubus but the day she left this random ass spirit and acted as her for like 2 days til I got an email saying she called her back the following morning of the email.

I asked if she had any advice to protect myself and the home but I never got any replys and Plus I couldn't hear her well.

Yes let me know any tips from ur keep (:

MysticKidd
new here
new here
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:49 pm I'd recommend a cord cutting after you get rid of it. Usually I write a letter and burn it for cord cutting it helps so they never return u cut all energy ties to it. I dunno how it attached u must have had a low moment and it saw an opportunity.
Possibly I felt a heavy weight , like most negative spirits. I believe that was the following morning she was called back. And I asked if it was her and he rolled with it I suppose

MysticKidd
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm

Rather than theorise or discuss, I'd first like to point you directly to sources of practical help.

1. Creepy Hollows is the best place for advice and support... support@creepyhollows.com They are not only experts but have been doing this for a long time too.

I can't better what CH might say but you might find it useful to bear in mind that after an effective, successful remedy is carried out - eg a CH remedy, such as banishing etc - we can still find ourselves mentally scratching the remembered itch of what was there. Our minds can confuse things and make us think it hasn't been successful, when it has.

Yes I'm using the Holy water method, prayer. Shielding, calling upon archangel Michael, Jesus Christ's name, idk its like he wants to see me down but it's bringing me closer to religion, God, My soul. So to me this is like a curse but blessing so I'm taking advantage of this as much as I can in my life and self. He weak as hell. I see that. I had him crying once a couple of times- thought I was talking to my companion- nope it was a man crying acting as women. Thank you for the tip though.

This is on going. I warned him of my new friend coming home soon but as usual- they are ignorant So... idc.
A Gargoyle

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

MysticKidd wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:03 am
Lewk wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm

Yes I'm using the Holy water method, prayer. Shielding, calling upon archangel Michael, Jesus Christ's name, idk its like he wants to see me down but it's bringing me closer to religion, God, My soul. So to me this is like a curse but blessing so I'm taking advantage of this as much as I can in my life and self. He weak as hell. I see that. I had him crying once a couple of times- thought I was talking to my companion- nope it was a man crying acting as women. Thank you for the tip though.

This is on going. I warned him of my new friend coming home soon but as usual- they are ignorant So... idc.
A Gargoyle
Hmm, I’d definitely recommend a courtwind angel though. I don’t vibe much with angels but my courtwind is fierce and gets the job done, not very social with me though lol.

If you don’t mind DA a wraith is also really good. Mine keeps pretty much everything away not just In my home but the whole neighborhood lol. He’s pretty bored though since I have a large protection team.

I think the steps you’re already doing though are good, and the suggestions everyone else made are excellent suggestions, but I’m certainly no expert on this situation.

The link Lewk posted about CH protections is really good and one my sister has used with success.

I hope it all works out for you. Stay safe.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@GaelicDream you dont vibe with angels? - im sorry it really made me curious.

@MysticKidd

The way you want to protect yourself will be up to you. I can recommend a hundred things. reading your post it sound like this experience although negative. it is making you more strong with your faith. For me personally what I learned still am. was to take back my power. to stand up for myself that i am more than enough. but we all have different issues.

being you are taking the higher path the right hand. I do suggest WA but that doesnt mean u wouldnt enjoy the DA. im conflicted with that myself.

CH has tons of protective spirits and LE, i suggest you browse and look and see if any call to you and dont be ashamed of what does come to you. id embrace it. if you want a spirit or le for protection/friend/etc... if you wanted to.

This negative being and negative experience could be a contract or an enemy sent it to bother you or a past connection the possibilties are endless. CH does have protective services maybe even a reading for you. to help you better understand the situation. a lot of the times for me i am reading the situation completely wrong.

--------
My brain shifted. He may not be negative just misunderstood. you said your lover disappeared and this is what was there? like as soon as she is gone this is what you got? i would hold your ground and say no but at same time i wouldnt feed it fear, anger. may be a soul that your suppose to help pass over if earth bound. a lost soul. if you show it compasison im curious of its reaction is all i am saying it may not be evil it may be doing a very unapproitae thing but it may not be trying to hurt you may be confused itself. i am just throwing it out there it may not be a mailious attack may be a cry for help. if i am wrong tell me but its just a theory

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I'm sorry but I died reading this xD

In any event it's interesting you had a similar experience as me, something impersonated a friend of mine. It was huge, had the hands of a rancor.

Return to “Protection”