You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gren
Zodiac:

Back on Sept. 16,2023 i was setting up my ancestor altar. As I tended to a section for my Mother, I started talking to her, without any expectation whatsoever. Suddenly, I felt her presence there so strongly. She was speaking to me telepathically, but in her own voice. She hasn’t ever come through this strongly and clearly to me ever before. I truly believe that working with CH and their bindings, made it possible for her to come through in this way.

She spoke fast. She said “trust. Don’t doubt. I need trust for the connection to be clear”. At first, it just felt like a joyful reunion. She said she loved me and was so proud of me. She celebrated my brother’s achievements and love for the woman he married. She expressed joy and relief that my Dad found my step mom.

Then, she said my sisters name. The joy was abruptly sucked out, my stomach dropped, and I felt dread. She slowed down and said “[my sister] is coming home soon. We are fighting, but we are running out of redirects that end in different outcomes.”

I got upset, and the connection was gone. I told myself that I imagined the whole thing, and that it was terrible for me to think such things about my sister. My sister has caused us all a lot of pain and trauma from a longgg struggle with alcohol addiction. I thought that my own judgements of her could have clouded the message.

I tried to let it go, but I just couldn’t. I told a close friend about the experience to try and process it. When it still nagged at me the following day (Sept. 17, 2023), I decided to journal about it. I dated it in several places and signed it. Finally, I let it go.

Less than a month later, late into the evening of Oct. 8, 2023, we got a call from the hospital. My sister had gone into kidney and liver failure. By noon on Oct. 12, 2023, she was dead.

My family keeps using the word: sudden, to describe her death. But to me, sudden doesn’t feel accurate at all. To me, the word is: surreal.

I’m still processing all this, and I know that I will be for a long time. However, it feels good to share this somewhere people will understand, and believe me, without judgement. <3 *0*

Fawn

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Surreal sounds like the right word. That is quite the experience. I am glad you have the outlet and the spirit family for support in the matter. I can't imagine handling that without spirits around for support.

Kicikeen
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gren
Zodiac:

Nightrunner404 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 pm Surreal sounds like the right word. That is quite the experience. I am glad you have the outlet and the spirit family for support in the matter. I can't imagine handling that without spirits around for support.
Thank you <3 yes, I totally agree! Everything comes in Divine Timing. And I’m so grateful that my companions want to work with lil ol’ me. 🥺

I have been thinking about getting a lot of my holiday gifts for folks from CH. Not spirit companions, but some spelled vessels (preferably the ones that work on their own). They are very aware that I practice witchcraft and are supportive (my mother was a witch too). But, I’m the only one that is just a full blown Pagan lol.

I think it could be such a beautiful gift of healing and support. They really need it. I’d probably print out the write up on the spell from CH and turn it into a cute little card. *0*

Do you think I should ask for consent before having spellwork performed for them by CH? I’d like it to be suprise, but also…. I don’t know. I don’t do tarot readings for/on people without consent. But this is a little different.

Just curious on your opinion 💕

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Kicikeen wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:24 pm
Nightrunner404 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 pm Surreal sounds like the right word. That is quite the experience. I am glad you have the outlet and the spirit family for support in the matter. I can't imagine handling that without spirits around for support.
Thank you <3 yes, I totally agree! Everything comes in Divine Timing. And I’m so grateful that my companions want to work with lil ol’ me. 🥺

I have been thinking about getting a lot of my holiday gifts for folks from CH. Not spirit companions, but some spelled vessels (preferably the ones that work on their own). They are very aware that I practice witchcraft and are supportive (my mother was a witch too). But, I’m the only one that is just a full blown Pagan lol.

I think it could be such a beautiful gift of healing and support. They really need it. I’d probably print out the write up on the spell from CH and turn it into a cute little card. *0*

Do you think I should ask for consent before having spellwork performed for them by CH? I’d like it to be suprise, but also…. I don’t know. I don’t do tarot readings for/on people without consent. But this is a little different.

Just curious on your opinion 💕
As a lover of gift giving and the holidays. I think that sounds like a wonderful idea for things that are passive spells. You can get them unbridged so that it just works for whoever has the object the binding is placed on. For those supportive I wouldn't think it would be an issue, for those maybe a little less keen on the idea of magick ask first. Worse case scenario you end up with some extra bindings for yourself. If I had people to give those kind of things to it would probably be some of the anti negativity ones or maybe some angelic bindings stuff like that. Spreading holiday joy via magick!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Post made me cry. A few nights before my mom's passing. I had a dream of her but she was native American with a necklace sitting Indian style and the necklace had a bull on it this was for me to understand. Said to keep my promises.

When I visit mom in hospital everyone left. I made the decision to pull the plug. Keep my promise. So yes. There is divine timing no idea how like me and my sister should have been in same car but wasn't just odd things like that.

Things work in mysterious ways. I always look at it yes we are sad but really they are the lucky ones that get to go home. I dunno.

It never gets easier....

But I hope you are doing okay. One day at a time

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Kicikeen wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:43 pm Back on Sept. 16,2023 i was setting up my ancestor altar. As I tended to a section for my Mother, I started talking to her, without any expectation whatsoever. Suddenly, I felt her presence there so strongly. She was speaking to me telepathically, but in her own voice. She hasn’t ever come through this strongly and clearly to me ever before. I truly believe that working with CH and their bindings, made it possible for her to come through in this way.

She spoke fast. She said “trust. Don’t doubt. I need trust for the connection to be clear”. At first, it just felt like a joyful reunion. She said she loved me and was so proud of me. She celebrated my brother’s achievements and love for the woman he married. She expressed joy and relief that my Dad found my step mom.

Then, she said my sisters name. The joy was abruptly sucked out, my stomach dropped, and I felt dread. She slowed down and said “[my sister] is coming home soon. We are fighting, but we are running out of redirects that end in different outcomes.”

I got upset, and the connection was gone. I told myself that I imagined the whole thing, and that it was terrible for me to think such things about my sister. My sister has caused us all a lot of pain and trauma from a longgg struggle with alcohol addiction. I thought that my own judgements of her could have clouded the message.

I tried to let it go, but I just couldn’t. I told a close friend about the experience to try and process it. When it still nagged at me the following day (Sept. 17, 2023), I decided to journal about it. I dated it in several places and signed it. Finally, I let it go.

Less than a month later, late into the evening of Oct. 8, 2023, we got a call from the hospital. My sister had gone into kidney and liver failure. By noon on Oct. 12, 2023, she was dead.

My family keeps using the word: sudden, to describe her death. But to me, sudden doesn’t feel accurate at all. To me, the word is: surreal.

I’m still processing all this, and I know that I will be for a long time. However, it feels good to share this somewhere people will understand, and believe me, without judgement. <3 *0*

Fawn
I'm sorry for your loss. Dealing with alcohol addiction isn't straightforward, it often serves as a coping mechanism. So, deep within, I believe that forging a connection with your sister's spirit at some point in the future might offer insights into her battles, rather than leading to judgment. It's probable that her actions have brought considerable suffering to you all, but the most profound pain might be the inability to share her struggles with those who mean the most to her.

Sometimes, the ability to connect with the other realms can feel more like a curse than a gift, as it can expose you to potentially traumatic information you may prefer not to uncover, much like your current situation. Experiencing the death of a loved one can feel surreal for some people, and it's entirely valid to struggle with processing this loss. I, for instance, didn't fully comprehend my grandmother's passing. It felt surreal to me, even days after her death, and I was barely a teenager then. I didn't truly accept that she had left us until her cremation.

When you experience the loss of a loved one as a Spirit Keeper, rather than viewing it as a permanent end, it might help to think of it as a temporary disconnection. Once you've navigated through the intensity of your grief, you can reactivate your connection with them, continuing to understand and be with them in a different way.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”