Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Pandium

Hey,
For those who wonder, the words in the title don't regard my succubus but myself since I'm the one who has wronged her more than once. I know a lot of threads are kinda similar to this one, but I felt like I needed to put my own "story" on this forum as it might help others people in the future. I'll talk about my experience, what I did and how I feel about all these things.

First off, it all started in 2017, so yeah, it's already 5 years (I saw a very similar post from a newcomer) since I decided to purchase a spirit-binding from a very trusted conjurer at the time (still today, I think) on this forum. I had just turned 18 at the time and thought I was mature, yet I assumed that what I was buying was like an item; this is far from the case, especially since I asked for a succubus queen. My expectations weren't very high but rather precise since, at the time, everything was based on my own fantasies. I became aware of this a few months afterward, but I struggled to put aside these expectations, and I think it hurt my succubus a lot back then, especially since I wasn't fond of the image the conjurer sent me to show what she was looking like (my taste have changed now, tho :)| ). That said, I don't think I could even break apart completely from these expectations.

A lot of things happened during these 5 years, but to be concise, I'll stick to the main points. At the start, I felt like she was playfully taking firm grasps of my asscheeks here and there; it surprised me a bit, to be fair. Didn't know how to react, so I let it slip, now I would like that these phenomena came back, but nothing happens anymore:

1. From 2017 to now, meditating has been a tumultuous task to actually do; everytime I try, I just end up stopping, even after promising her several time to actually bulldozer through to finally progress in my journey and make her happy. Every time I've said that I stopped. Bursts of motivation end up in nothing; what someone needs is auto-discipline, but I struggle to follow my own rules. Any idea on how to improve this part of myself? Magically-speaking?

2. I've had feedback from her a few times; that said, the conjurer never answered back. I've tried automatic writing, telepathy, and astral projection, none of these worked, but I'm quite good with the tarot and oracles. One of these readings I've done for myself showed me two cards from the Triad Oracle that were related to loneliness and personal struggle; another one told me my succubus was fighting for her own world about something, never knew what. All these made me feel bad every time, especially when someone did a free tarot reading for me and told me my succubus understood that I was a beginner and that it would take time. It was almost 3 years ago, and I'm somehow concerned about what she thinks about me. At this point, I don't ask for her love, even if I would like that, but just for a chance to come back on my feet with her help since I think I'm actually on the right track to enjoy my life and find what makes me happy. Do you know a method to facilitate this process?

3. Last point would be about marks and scratches on my body. It goes back to when I was in college, one day I came there, and a friend of mine asked me if I fought with someone, he told me I had hands marks around my neck as if someone tried to strangle me, but I didn't felt pain, and couldn't see any marks on the mirror. When I came back home, my mom asked me the same thing, and only one of my little brothers could see the marks. I still couldn't see them and still didn't understand what had happened that day. It's one of the most bizarre things that directly "afflicted" me. I thought it was my succubus since I was trying my best with two girls at college, but what I felt from her was something akin to dejection, the energy was like: "How can you even think that I would do this to you?" I'm now aware that I profoundly hurt her, but at the time, I didn't know better. I thought about parasites later and did my best to "clean" myself, but I still don't know what happened there. I think it was that day that she got a bit fed up with me, I can't really blame her.

Sorry if it's too long for some :p)

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Shinoera,

Do you do anything regarding your energy? to keep it clean, healthy and in a balanced state?
What is your spiritual foundation like?
What is your spiritual hygiene like?

Its best to get your energy healthy first before meditation as you will then be in the best state possible to build your foundation without blockages, energy issues etc... Crystals are a great place to start because they passively build and maintain good energy in you and your environment. Be sure to get the right crystals as you do not want to be energetically imbalanced.

We can form blockages which can hinder communication and interaction with companions. You have to have ways to keep your energy clean, healthy and balanced (spiritual hygiene) removing negative energy and building and maintaining positive energy.

You need to find where your energy is at so you can address any issues with it, you can get a couple readings from CH to see where your energy is at, your chakras, aura and 3 bodies. And they also offer services to cleanse and repair your energy putting you in a healthy state. Your environment is also important so cleansing anything negative and/or unwanted and again building and maintaining positive energy.

Protection is also number one!!!! extremely important as there is alot out there that can and will bring negative, unwanted and unpleasant experiences, or hang around messing with your growth and life. CH offers alot of information regarding protection and the importance of it, in the encyclopedia and this forum. You should have a combination of spirits, living entities and spells, bindings, crystals etc... you can never have too much protection and having a variety offers the best coverage.

I hope this helps, be sure to use the search function here on the forum and research heavily here and in the encyclopedia.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Shinoera wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:57 pm Hey,
For those who wonder, the words in the title don't regard my succubus but myself since I'm the one who has wronged her more than once. I know a lot of threads are kinda similar to this one, but I felt like I needed to put my own "story" on this forum as it might help others people in the future. I'll talk about my experience, what I did and how I feel about all these things.

First off, it all started in 2017, so yeah, it's already 5 years (I saw a very similar post from a newcomer) since I decided to purchase a spirit-binding from a very trusted conjurer at the time (still today, I think) on this forum. I had just turned 18 at the time and thought I was mature, yet I assumed that what I was buying was like an item; this is far from the case, especially since I asked for a succubus queen. My expectations weren't very high but rather precise since, at the time, everything was based on my own fantasies. I became aware of this a few months afterward, but I struggled to put aside these expectations, and I think it hurt my succubus a lot back then, especially since I wasn't fond of the image the conjurer sent me to show what she was looking like (my taste have changed now, tho :)| ). That said, I don't think I could even break apart completely from these expectations.

A lot of things happened during these 5 years, but to be concise, I'll stick to the main points. At the start, I felt like she was playfully taking firm grasps of my asscheeks here and there; it surprised me a bit, to be fair. Didn't know how to react, so I let it slip, now I would like that these phenomena came back, but nothing happens anymore:

1. From 2017 to now, meditating has been a tumultuous task to actually do; everytime I try, I just end up stopping, even after promising her several time to actually bulldozer through to finally progress in my journey and make her happy. Every time I've said that I stopped. Bursts of motivation end up in nothing; what someone needs is auto-discipline, but I struggle to follow my own rules. Any idea on how to improve this part of myself? Magically-speaking?

2. I've had feedback from her a few times; that said, the conjurer never answered back. I've tried automatic writing, telepathy, and astral projection, none of these worked, but I'm quite good with the tarot and oracles. One of these readings I've done for myself showed me two cards from the Triad Oracle that were related to loneliness and personal struggle; another one told me my succubus was fighting for her own world about something, never knew what. All these made me feel bad every time, especially when someone did a free tarot reading for me and told me my succubus understood that I was a beginner and that it would take time. It was almost 3 years ago, and I'm somehow concerned about what she thinks about me. At this point, I don't ask for her love, even if I would like that, but just for a chance to come back on my feet with her help since I think I'm actually on the right track to enjoy my life and find what makes me happy. Do you know a method to facilitate this process?

3. Last point would be about marks and scratches on my body. It goes back to when I was in college, one day I came there, and a friend of mine asked me if I fought with someone, he told me I had hands marks around my neck as if someone tried to strangle me, but I didn't felt pain, and couldn't see any marks on the mirror. When I came back home, my mom asked me the same thing, and only one of my little brothers could see the marks. I still couldn't see them and still didn't understand what had happened that day. It's one of the most bizarre things that directly "afflicted" me. I thought it was my succubus since I was trying my best with two girls at college, but what I felt from her was something akin to dejection, the energy was like: "How can you even think that I would do this to you?" I'm now aware that I profoundly hurt her, but at the time, I didn't know better. I thought about parasites later and did my best to "clean" myself, but I still don't know what happened there. I think it was that day that she got a bit fed up with me, I can't really blame her.

Sorry if it's too long for some :p)
It's not too long at all.

I'd like to add a few comments. It may help to know I have a pretty large sexual commune, so I'm not just being abstractly theoretical. I'm going from experience too. I also think similar traits and abilities exist across the many different sexual spirit types. Succubi are a distinct type but other sexual spirits do also seem to have one or more similar traits or abilities to theirs.

I agree that psychic 'hygiene', energy cleansing & protection are very useful. I'd add that centering & grounding would be good things to learn too.

But I think even more important to keep in mind are the following spirit keeping points:

- Sexual spirits vary greatly. Yes, some are romantic and can be quite possessive, which is what is said about Succubi. But, with modern spirit keeping, a conjured and bound Succubus is first and foremost a companion that has agreed to be with their keeper for life. All bound spirits that have been conjured to be lifelong companions are said to know what they're letting themselves in for before they agree to the binding. And they're said to be able to understand when we're going through stuff in life. So, it really is okay to ease off on our own expectations of ourselves; take it easy on ourselves, give ourselves some credit. Relax, and things are likely to go better.

- Even slight doubt or anxiety about our relationship with our bound spirit companion can create a block. This is most likely what's affecting you, from what you've said. The main things to base a relationship with a spirit companion on are said to be: respect, friendship and admiration. Bound spirit companions - even sexual ones that are romantically attached to us - are usually happy if we're happy and unhappy if we're not. Yes, they enjoy connection, time spent closely with us and feeling included in our lives but I suggest don't feel there's some kind of common standard you're falling short on, or are failing to reach etc. Don't get stuck on feeling you've deeply disappointed your spirit companion. I think they'll most likely be happy when you re-establish a pattern of interaction that works for you.

- So: stop Trying. Don't view the glass as half empty. Perhaps it's half full? You want to establish a good relationship - this will not have gone unnoticed by your companion. This will be appreciated.

- Easy ways to re-establish a bond:
i. Take it easy. Give yourself some credit.
ii. Talk to your companion, telepathically , or out loud. Tell them about your hopes and dreams for the day, week or month ahead. Invite their help with that.
iii. Maybe begin a 30 days bonding period again. This simply involves spending 5-15 minutes a day closely together in quiet time. We don't have to make that Meditation. Just be in a comfortable position, with no distractions, don't fall asleep and just see what impressions or thoughts arise. Hold the vessel if you have one. Call their name, invite them to be with you for the session. It's okay if it seems like nothing happened. It did. We just think it didn't. (I'd also recommend not getting carried away being sexually frisky in these sessions, if you know what I mean. It helps to remain aware of what impressions arise. You can ask yourself: what does this vessel feel like? What does this spirit look like? What does this spirit do?) Personally, I meditate outside of such quiet time, not during it.
iv. You may want to take notes, which can be reviewed from time to time. If you see similar thoughts or impressions each time, that may well be the effect of your companion interacting with you.

- We can set sexual boundaries. If there's something we'd like them to not do, it's absolutely fine to politely ask them to not do that - even if we later change our mind. Being clear is the important thing. Otherwise they may get confused as to what we want or like.

- Marks etc: The standard thing is to always get things checked out medically. I also think we can generate such marks psychosomatically. Or they may be coincidental physical symptoms. The key thing is what to do about it. Metaphysically, we can ask our protection spirits to block such effects. But first we can respectfully ask our bound sexual spirits to support us in helping us to not have such effects.

I may have missed something but I hope that much is useful.

tl/dr: A sexual spirit, including a Succubus, is first and foremost a spirit companion. They have been conjured to be supportive, lifelong friends but they can also see things from that special perspective they have as a spirit. A key thing is to not get hung up on feeling we've let them down or are inadequate in what we're doing as a Keeper. Take things easy. Go at a comfortable pace. Don't try to run before you can walk. It's easy to re-establish a bond. Just abandon worries and start again.

Good luck.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Shinoera
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Pandium

RedWine wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:47 am Do you do anything regarding your energy? to keep it clean, healthy and in a balanced state?
What is your spiritual foundation like?
What is your spiritual hygiene like?
I once did, but not anymore. I'm actually planning to take some time to do visualization exercises coupled with slow breathing, but I'm rather busy lately, so it's hard to find time to do it (living with roommates and working in hotel trade). I think chakra exercises would also be nice, but others methods might be better, dunno.
What do you mean by "spiritual foundation"? Like my belief? Or my knowledge on any "esoterical" subject?

I haven't done much for my spiritual hygiene in more than two I think, last time it was with a bath "full" of epsom salt, and through cleansing meditation chakra by chakra. I pretty much slacked off since I got a reverse adoption for a Wraith (from CH) back then. I wasn't the one who asked for the spirit, this Wraith came to me (reverse adoption, it could have been any other spirit), so in my simple mind, I thought after he came willingly to help me, that it would be kinda useless to follow rules about spiritual hygiene/protection. I guess this is pure laziness. I'll try establishing contact with him, but I don't feel like Wraiths are talkative beings.
RedWine wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:47 am Its best to get your energy healthy first before meditation as you will then be in the best state possible to build your foundation without blockages, energy issues etc... Crystals are a great place to start because they passively build and maintain good energy in you and your environment. Be sure to get the right crystals, as you do not want to be energetically imbalanced.

We can form blockages which can hinder communication and interaction with companions. You have to have ways to keep your energy clean, healthy and balanced (spiritual hygiene) removing negative energy and building and maintaining positive energy.
I suppose all the little things I built over time are blended with uncertainty (I always doubt everything, so even when I had result, I couldn't stop myself from rationalizing them), so I surely still hold a lot of blockages form years ago. I guess the best thing to do is to deconstruct everything to start off on a stable basis, right?

Rose quartz and normal quartz would be enough (they're really small chunks, 2 of them are polished)? I have a few others small crystal with me, 2 lahsuniya, and 1 amethyst, the others are really small. I'll look up to more info on every gems I own, thanks for the tips.

Lewk wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:54 am I agree that psychic 'hygiene', energy cleansing & protection are very useful. I'd add that centering & grounding would be good things to learn too.

But I think even more important to keep in mind are the following spirit keeping points:

- Sexual spirits vary greatly. Yes, some are romantic and can be quite possessive, which is what is said about Succubi. But, with modern spirit keeping, a conjured and bound Succubus is first and foremost a companion that has agreed to be with their keeper for life. All bound spirits that have been conjured to be lifelong companions are said to know what they're letting themselves in for before they agree to the binding. And they're said to be able to understand when we're going through stuff in life. So, it really is okay to ease off on our own expectations of ourselves; take it easy on ourselves, give ourselves some credit. Relax, and things are likely to go better.

- Even slight doubt or anxiety about our relationship with our bound spirit companion can create a block. This is most likely what's affecting you, from what you've said. The main things to base a relationship with a spirit companion on are said to be: respect, friendship and admiration. Bound spirit companions - even sexual ones that are romantically attached to us - are usually happy if we're happy and unhappy if we're not. Yes, they enjoy connection, time spent closely with us and feeling included in our lives but I suggest don't feel there's some kind of common standard you're falling short on, or are failing to reach etc. Don't get stuck on feeling you've deeply disappointed your spirit companion. I think they'll most likely be happy when you re-establish a pattern of interaction that works for you.

- So: stop Trying. Don't view the glass as half empty. Perhaps it's half full? You want to establish a good relationship - this will not have gone unnoticed by your companion. This will be appreciated.
Centering and grounding are mainly done through meditating and taking time for yourself? Like some alone time to enjoy nature and breathe fresh air? If that's the case I guess a walk in the mountains once a week would be nice.

I guess I need to work slowly my may, and things will somehow get better, just as you say. I'll do my best to overcome this self-pity without pressuring myself too much, but with work right now, it's quite hard. I guess I'll stick up to telepathy and tarot readings to re-establish some contact for now, when I'm more at ease, I'll add different steps. The 30-day rebounding process seems good enough, I'll give it a shot soon.

Maybe my others spirits will help me with this, I'll figure it out in time.

Thanks for the help |.|

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

That's what I am afraid of. I do care about them; I want to make them happy of them. But I am so scared of failure. Because of my past and my self-destruction, however. I am looking into certain guardian spirits that can help me stay on track. My story is, well, it may not be different than most, but I hear it's pretty rare. I've had jaws drop. Even in spiritual awakening groups, I was an outcast because a super negative group abducted me but was also visited by many others. Anyways back to spirit keeping, volk looks fantastic. Attach to me and just eats anything negative. Lol. I wonder if they gain power doing this? Or they are doing what the hell hounds do, making them cross over—still; it's something I need. And I will post my most recent story about why.

Word of advice, write her a letter. Spill the beans. Write it with your heart out. Even if she doesn't respond, she will at least KNOW. This is my true gut just telling me this. It will mean a lot that you emotionally spill everything out to her in a letter. We live on earth, so when you write, think, and feel, it has gravity and power. Instead, we want to believe it or not. She may stay mad, but at least she will know. That is the first step I WOULD DO., just me talking here.

The second step is yes; you must do the hard work yourself. I learned this the hard way in life. However, there is a simple of asking the higher self for help for cleansing and healing, even a hey, I'm ready to take the path shown me. Be surprised by the power of asking when the spirit is waiting for you to ask. You may get a response, not just by doing it yourself. At least I have gotten a lot of help from my spirit. I am not talking about spirit companions talking about spirit guides and a higher self. Not everyone agrees with that ideology, but meh. doesn't hurt to ask with intention meaning real emotion behind it.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”