You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i have to go with apsara. barely anyone talking about them and i love them. they're similar to alyas in a way. grant wishes like a djinn, but they don't have good PR unlike the staples like dragons, djinns etc lol

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

AlexCzernosech wrote: ↑Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:17 am
UniverseExplorer wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:07 pm
I would say Nymphs are very popular, you can find so much different races in so many shops and they have reviews. Only CH is different with their Nymphos.
But not everyone is talking about them out of shame
'nymphs' and 'nymphos' are not the same thing: the first are nature spirits, the second are sex spirits, and the more popular of the two.

And I don't see a lot of people clamoring for dwarves, to be honest. They'd be great for serious craftspeople.
Sorry for my english, with "CH is different with their Nymphos" I meant that Nymphs and Nymphos are different species, but most shops offers Nymphs and only CH Nymphos.
But if Nymphos are more popular, why you can find them only at CH? And why ask people in forum if Nymphs and Nymphos are the same, because they are looking for Nymphs?
And I think all Nymph descriptions i've read had an sexual/sensual aspect.

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Banapis wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:56 am I have two from CH that I hardly see mentioned at all: my stegosaur and Adhene. I love and am constantly surprised by them.
Happy to see someone else who has a Stego from CH and has a really nice time with it as well! He was my first spirit that I brought home and the one that introduced me to spirit companionship. It's almost his 1 year anniversary of being together with me <3 He is one of the companions I have the strongest bond with.

I have two other dinosaurs that I have gotten (one from CH as a custom conjure and another from an Etsy seller). They're both awesome! I have another dinosaur spirit that I've been vetting for a while, too. She's a sweetheart. Dinosaur spirits are really underrated, but by far my favourite to work with. πŸ¦–πŸ¦•

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

CleverGirl wrote: ↑Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:51 pm
Banapis wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:56 am I have two from CH that I hardly see mentioned at all: my stegosaur and Adhene. I love and am constantly surprised by them.
Happy to see someone else who has a Stego from CH and has a really nice time with it as well! He was my first spirit that I brought home and the one that introduced me to spirit companionship. It's almost his 1 year anniversary of being together with me <3 He is one of the companions I have the strongest bond with.

I have two other dinosaurs that I have gotten (one from CH as a custom conjure and another from an Etsy seller). They're both awesome! I have another dinosaur spirit that I've been vetting for a while, too. She's a sweetheart. Dinosaur spirits are really underrated, but by far my favourite to work with. πŸ¦–πŸ¦•
What is communication like with the dinos? Images or do they speak?

0..0 *0*
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: ↑Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:26 am

I'm glad you asked! I love when people ask these sort of things.
Mostly, they communicate via images (sometimes a flashing image in my mind suddenly), interacting through meditation, how their energy feels, and via touch. Their energy signatures vary greatly as well.

If you're curious about more here is an overview: Of course skip if you're not into it (or maybe it's useful for someone else out there)!
My Stegosaurus is really grounding and his presence is very calming and stable, he's like a rock in a storm. He will send me an image of him next to me or around me, and will send a cool feeling over a specified body part to let me know he's around. In meditation he's shown me so many beautiful things and manifests strongly. He doesn't ever talk, but I can usually gather what he's wanting to say through body language, imagery, and the feeling he gives.

My Triceratops (custom conjure) is completely bright and light, and it feels like running into an old friend and she communicates mainly by imagery and changes to the energy. She gives the strongest imagery and will often storm into my area happily. Meditation is not our strong point at this time, but we try to work on it. She also doesn't talk.

My T. rex DOES however speak a bit, but not too often. He's really got a sense of humour, so he will for example: he was like "check out my feet" and sent a mental image of him showing off how big his feet are and kind of slowly turning around in a circle. He also will do lots of physical nudges or send a mental image of what he's up to. He's very social and nudges quite a bit and sends lots of imagery.

Tldr they use more images, energy changes, etc. to show they are they and they respond well to me when i reach out to them for communication. (Hope this wasn't too long!)

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Just remembered what i forgot to post here, too:
I think a difference with my T. rex speaking versus my other two is that my T. rex loved studying the development of the world (he LOVES this earth!) And he's super fascinated by people. He's been watching and observing humankind for millennia, whereas my other two weren't as into watching humans so much. Just my 2 cents and input! May not be correct, but just what I think could lead to the difference.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

The Minifis. I have one but haven't yet bond well with her. Interesting spirit that is not very popular.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... nifis.html

It was suggested by one of my spirits.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think the most least favoured spirit is a psychic Bannik. I had the hardest time to gather some real sensible info other then the common Slavic background.

I am glad that @Vipera aspis atra replied to me and made the most sophisticated comment that gave me far more sense than all the threads together.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

CleverGirl wrote: ↑Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:40 pm
Beckielyn wrote: ↑Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:26 am

I'm glad you asked! I love when people ask these sort of things.
Mostly, they communicate via images (sometimes a flashing image in my mind suddenly), interacting through meditation, how their energy feels, and via touch. Their energy signatures vary greatly as well.

If you're curious about more here is an overview: Of course skip if you're not into it (or maybe it's useful for someone else out there)!
My Stegosaurus is really grounding and his presence is very calming and stable, he's like a rock in a storm. He will send me an image of him next to me or around me, and will send a cool feeling over a specified body part to let me know he's around. In meditation he's shown me so many beautiful things and manifests strongly. He doesn't ever talk, but I can usually gather what he's wanting to say through body language, imagery, and the feeling he gives.

My Triceratops (custom conjure) is completely bright and light, and it feels like running into an old friend and she communicates mainly by imagery and changes to the energy. She gives the strongest imagery and will often storm into my area happily. Meditation is not our strong point at this time, but we try to work on it. She also doesn't talk.

My T. rex DOES however speak a bit, but not too often. He's really got a sense of humour, so he will for example: he was like "check out my feet" and sent a mental image of him showing off how big his feet are and kind of slowly turning around in a circle. He also will do lots of physical nudges or send a mental image of what he's up to. He's very social and nudges quite a bit and sends lots of imagery.

Tldr they use more images, energy changes, etc. to show they are they and they respond well to me when i reach out to them for communication. (Hope this wasn't too long!)
Thank you for this!! I love dinos!! My favorite is the little feller that spits. πŸ˜‚ I also love t rex, I wonder if they all share yours love of people watching or if it was just him.
Also makes me wonder if a raptor can speak. They were the smartest dinos. If after all this time they too watched and learned. Hmmm πŸ€”πŸ€”

0..0 *0*
StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I want to bump this and hopefully we can share more less talked about spirits/entities, this was certainly an interesting read.
I want to mention cerberus. My first protector spirit, fiercly loyal, always protecting and watching, intense energies. Dog sounds can be heard when he's around. If I feel scared in a situation he will visibly manifest his entire body.

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”