Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, there's so many to choose from. And I feel most people go for dragons, angels, vampires, ubi. The ones we see and hear about in the media. But what ones are the least popular to be conjoured?
I read a post about the Mananagal being not so popular, but I wanna know the others that may not get the attention.

0..0 *0*
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Giants..I think. I don't see much mentioning of them
Here compared to the others you mentioned.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I have a lot of nymph friends! some from self conjuration, some from Immortals as a gift and others from practitioners. They are a lot more powerful then I originally thought when I was starting out. They have so much knowledge to share and are incredibly intense and protective. They are very social and love going for walks in nature.

I also found they effect the environment where you live, my area has become so much more beautiful, mysterious and fairy tail like over the year. The whole Fields are full of flowrs now most of the year, wildlife is more abundant and people seem alot more friendly, there is also tones and I mean tones of unbound faeries now, I do also have faeries so idk if this is related but when I go for walks now there is always a flower faery saying hi haha so cute. It might also be because one of my spirit guardians is a fairy queen.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nymphs...hhmmm. Giants! I love giants, I don't have one. I have forest trolls tho. May have to look into both.

0..0 *0*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:24 pm So, there's so many to choose from. And I feel most people go for dragons, angels, vampires, ubi. The ones we see and hear about in the media. But what ones are the least popular to be conjoured?
I read a post about the Mananagal being not so popular, but I wanna know the others that may not get the attention.
It's hard to know. The Creepy Hollows Crew probably have the best insight. They may well have seen quite a lot of orders for the spirits that aren't discussed quite so often in the Forum.

You could maybe ask them.

I imagine another way to go about it might be to search through every Encyclopedia and Shop page for spirits that aren't discussed as much in the Forum. I'm really not sure what else to say.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just wanted tell you that you can find some in encyclopedia. Spirits or entities you can find there but no longer in shop. Even in the top 10 lists. But then I want to give you a link and find out that they clean up the encyclopedia. The lists with articles about races are shorter than some weeks ago. And top 10 lists are changed. One of the last you can find is something like the Tooth Worm, but the article is deleted.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

But that was just a short overview from me, maybe you can find more if you go into deep.

I would say Nymphs are very popular, you can find so much different races in so many shops and they have reviews. Only CH is different with their Nymphos.
But not everyone is talking about them out of shame

I think most spirits you can find regular at the big player like CH, Paganshoponline, MMT, Blujay are relatively common. As a seller you offer what is requested. Sometimes you create requests on yourself. But why you should offer something what is less requested or even unpopular?
But at Etsy you can find private conjurer, they conjure what they find and what they find interesting for themselfs. Here you can find some unusual, less requested spirits. I didn't trust etsy but i read there discreptions and if I would interested i would ask CH if they have more information and maybe request a custom conjuration.

Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Lewk that would take a lot of time. List making, cross referencing. I'd have to be thorough. Just a random thought in my head. Then I'd wanna know why they weren't popular, or asked for often.
Might be something for me to do when I close my shop for the holidays this winter. 🤔🤔

0..0 *0*
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm just curious as to why you are interested in this topic. I don't have answers for you. I have some of the ones you mentioned, lol. (No ubi.) I have a LE Gibahl entity and a LE Salom entity bound to me. They're both Astral entities.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Beckielyn wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:25 pm @Lewk that would take a lot of time. List making, cross referencing. I'd have to be thorough. Just a random thought in my head. Then I'd wanna know why they weren't popular, or asked for often.
Might be something for me to do when I close my shop for the holidays this winter. 🤔🤔
You're absolutely right about it being time consuming.

Even though I've searched through probably hundreds of spirit pages at a time in the Encyclopedia and definitely hundreds of pages at a time in the Shop - more than once - there are still spirits in the Shop I've never heard of until a Forum member mentions them....which I'm always grateful for.

I've acquired quite a few new companions that way.

The reason for them not being ordered as often? Probably because they're less well known, in my opinion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Beckielyn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm just curious in general. No real reason, just wondered. 🤷‍♀️.

@Lewk I agree with you. Not being mentioned as much here, I haven't heard of lots in the shop. But, then I'll research and learn. Which I love to do.
Probably why this topic is in my brain. I'm inquisitive and like learning about things I don't know. So, by learning of spirits or LE not mentioned often, I learn new things. 🙂

0..0 *0*

Return to “Spirit Keeping”