Velaris

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Vortex_
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello, this is Vortex_ and her first testimonial for the Velaris shop.She did her shadow work session together with @Uriens ๐ŸTiranna and to my surprise my last past life was revealed/exposed strongly with details beyond my imagination. Explaining the guilt and the coldness that I was holding on to and felt for so long (too long in fact) without an understanding to it. Now it feels warmer both in my body, spirit and as if all my guilt has been washed away completely. Yes, if it wasn't enough to explain this, it only proves the accuracy to this shadow work to have been successfully exposed and healed properly. In awe as I writes this. Beyond which I am hereby and deeply grateful for. My prayers have been heard and I thank you @Uriens ๐ŸTiranna for being present here. If @Uriens ๐ŸTiranna isn't the person then I don't know who else would have done this marvellous epiphany in order to discover and to carefully dissolve, finding the solution to this unknown puzzle as I personally already tried many other healers in the past to retrieve the answer. Thus I leave a full awareness to those who has yet to try, please, I recommend to trust in @Uriens ๐ŸTiranna as she undoubtedly will provide you with the necessary and outmost astonishing experience. No measurement can explain her expertise. Look no further, if you are in need of any Shadow or Reiki work, @Uriens ๐ŸTiranna knows how and welcomes you with open arms ๐Ÿชท ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅน

Rael
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aireen/Uriens
Zodiac:

Thank you <3) That really means much for us to have this testimony from you Vortex <3

Join us on Discord and learn more !

~ Velaris ~ Let yourself shine with our guidance! ~
Daneiris.Arisa
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daneiris Arisa

100/10

I would most certainly recommend anyone and everyone to the Velaris shop and to @Uriens ๐ŸTiranna.
I often get tarot readings, Oracle readings and scans of any kind from her, every-time the readings/scans are marvelous (and amazingly accurate). With her help, I was able have a better understanding of my situations and tackle any obstacles I had encountered. She goes above and beyond, provides the best service, always attentive and helpful. Definitely my to-go place for anything I need.

Return to โ€œSeller Reviewโ€