Vessel

Redastheday
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

Hi all. Hope you are all well and ok. Just wanted to ask. I'm thinking of a new vessel, was thinking a watch. But not to sure if the movement's would cause interference. Has anyone used a, watch as a vessel. Thanks for any help advice appreciated xx

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I can't claim to speak from a position of 100% authority on this, but based on what I understand about how CH binding works I don't think that would be an issue. Is it an existing binding you are thinking of transmuting to the watch from another vessel, or are you using the "I have my own vessel" option on a new purchase? I have gotten a fair bit of mileage out of my transmute bag, but in the course of experimenting with different vessels have learned that my spirits have differing preferences on what they would like their vessel to be if presented with options. If your situation is of moving an existing binding, take a moment to check with them about what they'd think of it. In general however I think a watch would be okay as the binding applies to the entire object as a vessel, only a small part of which happens to move

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I think it would be fine 😊 One of my companions came to me on a pocket watch.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Redastheday
new here
new here

jdhthegr8 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:26 am I can't claim to speak from a position of 100% authority on this, but based on what I understand about how CH binding works I don't think that would be an issue. Is it an existing binding you are thinking of transmuting to the watch from another vessel, or are you using the "I have my own vessel" option on a new purchase? I have gotten a fair bit of mileage out of my transmute bag, but in the course of experimenting with different vessels have learned that my spirits have differing preferences on what they would like their vessel to be if presented with options. If your situation is of moving an existing binding, take a moment to check with them about what they'd think of it. In general however I think a watch would be okay as the binding applies to the entire object as a vessel, only a small part of which happens to move
Hi thank you for your reply. Yes it's to transmute. Just got my bag. It certainly opens up alot of different options. Which is fantastic to have. Thanks i will make sure they are all happy.

Redastheday
new here
new here

Sysygy wrote: ↑Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:11 am I think it would be fine 😊 One of my companions came to me on a pocket watch.
Thanks that's fantastic 😊

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”