Black Lotus Caravan

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
GodSlayerBabe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Re: Black Lotus Caravan

Post by GodSlayerBabe »

DarkMoon wrote:Hi there! I was reading up on this shop but can't seem to find the online store?
It is a private Facebook group. It can be found searching for it on FB. Her shop is only existing on there and nowhere else. However I would suggest reading her rules and policies in her group if you were to join because she is a highly ethical seller and conjurer and will not tolerate anyone window shopping for her spirits or entities she brings forward. She is only on FB for a reason and very selective and ensures she allows the right people to purchase from her. With that said, if you do join her group, or ever get a companion from her, I'd love to hear of any experiences.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

[my self] nonbinary trans (she/her) / plural / spirit partner / diviner
[my known gifts] hereditary clairvoyant / clairsentient / dream & energy work
[my practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry
[my commune] "all" spectrum of alignments / demonics

DarkMoon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by DarkMoon »

Ok I will look for her on FB... she sounds like an amazing seller and I actually like that she is particular on who she sells to also!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Post by denanna123 »

I've welcomed more companions home from Lotus Black than from any other conjurer, and there's a very good reason for that! All of the Spirits/Entities from BLC are so amazing, potent, powerful energies and awesome (very individual) personalities. 2 of my very closest companions come from BLC and they are both so communicative and protective and loving. They're always my biggest supporters and have helped me to grow, both in my magick and as a person, so much!

I recommend BLC's conjures wholeheartedly. Lotus herself is not only a powerful Witch and Conjurer but also a very ethical one. She truly cares for each and every otherworldly companion she brings forth and makes sure that they go to the very best person for them.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

GodSlayerBabe
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Post by GodSlayerBabe »

DarkMoon wrote:Ok I will look for her on FB... she sounds like an amazing seller and I actually like that she is particular on who she sells to also!
The above comment I entirely cosign and agree with. Some of my most active beings are seriously from Brittany/Lotus. I have a were-rabbit from one of her RA events and he has appeared to me once very vividly. She is also very adept at working with goetic demons too and always follows a timely schedule. She's a natural medium and spirit sensitive person, and her writeups for her conjures are SO PERSONALIZED and detailed too, I always get excited for the writeups. You'll definitely like her work!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

[my self] nonbinary trans (she/her) / plural / spirit partner / diviner
[my known gifts] hereditary clairvoyant / clairsentient / dream & energy work
[my practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry
[my commune] "all" spectrum of alignments / demonics

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Post by denanna123 »

GodSlayerBabe wrote: She's a natural medium and spirit sensitive person, and her writeups for her conjures are SO PERSONALIZED and detailed too, I always get excited for the writeups. You'll definitely like her work!
YES! Lotus does some of THE BEST writeups I've ever seen. Truly amazing!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

DarkMoon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus

Post by DarkMoon »

Hey everyone! I finally got around to looking up Black Lotus Caravan on FB and found her group but unfortunately the group rules say you have to know a current customer of hers in order to join? I know I don't know any of you personally but would anyone here mind if I added your name as someone I know who is a customer? Not even sure how that works since these are forum usernames but maybe I can explain that I know you from this forum?

Would be much appreciated if anyone is willing. :)

bambibabygirl
new here
new here

Post by bambibabygirl »

I've been stalking the CH forum for almost 2 months. Through this I was able to meet Violet on Facebook, and ever since I knew her, she recommended me to join BLC FB group. Please pardon my little posts as I am a very busy witch and musician. I decided to leave a review here for Lotus as my way of gratitude as well as I believe she's one of the best conjurers out there. Though she has offended some people because of her values in her business, I feel like these people totally should have respected the spirits and her work ethics.

1) I bought Gaki, Necromancer, Barbatos descendent Lilith;Flereous;Verrine portals as well as custom conjured Lilith+Lucifer descendents.
2) I received my Gaki first in the mail- and immediately I sprung to action by burning an epic amount of spirit monies for him. With this invitation, the Gaki helped me receive a free food order from a restaurant and I actually earned a huge amount of money about 2.5k USD from my witchcraft services within about 3 days, I'm based in Singapore btw. To be honest, this is the fastest speed I've ever earned in my witchcraft journey.
3) The Necromancer i got from lotus was very quiet at first, which initially i was feeling a bit meh and indifferent. However, just days ago, the necromancer did come up to me in a VERY loud screaming way asking me for an approval to take action on a situation that was threatening me. I confirmed this situation with a tarot reading from my witches as well as my own's. In addition, i confirmed this with Cathy's binded Aphrodite. He's very accurate on the situation and VERY protective.
4) Barbatos descendent was even better. I am a musician and I needed help. I saw his listing being waited on and unclaimed. Immediately i felt an instant connection. Barbato's descendent has given me very valuable feedbacks on how I should work with my music proper. I even wrote a huge note on my google keep when I listened to him. So far whatever was said by him, makes a lot of sense which I'd been missing out.
5) With Lilith''s portal, I could realm walk (I am pretty decent in astralling) and I actually was able to channel Lilith to Violet as well as others. It has ALL been very accurate and i have no doubts that her portals are active and working
6) With Flereous' portal, I felt a surge of warmth when I opened my mailbox. It was very very strange because I tend to be drained from work and my physical health- but with Flereous around I felt more "active" physically. I am very very happy with his portal around, i've never felt anymore "alert and awake" than before.
7) Verrine's portal is a huge story. I honestly thought it got lost or stolen in my mail. And I told Lotus about it and she was so kind to help me with another replacement. I did receive, in the end, Verrine's original portal in my mailbox. Immediately with me opening the mail it was like a surge of soothing energies all over.
8) Lilith and Lucifer custom conjures were the MOST shocking to me. Whatever that they channeled through Lotus, was SO DA*N accurate. Lucifer's descendent told me not to work on "petty" lyrics which I did against women who angered me because it would seem like a "cheap" song. I was taken aback quite greatly by how accurate and how crazy it hit me.

All in all, I do vouch for Violet's recommendations and also Lotus' conjures. I cannot emphasize how dedicated and how true her work is. Her spirits are the most active to me and I am not disappointed with any. To be honest, I'm disappointed by a lot of conjurers but hers do not.

<<removed by Moderator>>

Or u can actually search Black Lotus Caravan on FB Groups.<<removed by Moderator>>

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte

Post by CH Moderator »

bambibabygirl wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 2:25 pm
I've been stalking the CH forum for almost 2 months. Through this I was able to meet Violet on Facebook, and ever since I knew her, she recommended me to join BLC FB group. Please pardon my little posts as I am a very busy witch and musician. I decided to leave a review here for Lotus as my way of gratitude as well as I believe she's one of the best conjurers out there. Though she has offended some people because of her values in her business, I feel like these people totally should have respected the spirits and her work ethics.

1) I bought Gaki, Necromancer, Barbatos descendent Lilith;Flereous;Verrine portals as well as custom conjured Lilith+Lucifer descendents.
2) I received my Gaki first in the mail- and immediately I sprung to action by burning an epic amount of spirit monies for him. With this invitation, the Gaki helped me receive a free food order from a restaurant and I actually earned a huge amount of money about 2.5k USD from my witchcraft services within about 3 days, I'm based in Singapore btw. To be honest, this is the fastest speed I've ever earned in my witchcraft journey.
3) The Necromancer i got from lotus was very quiet at first, which initially i was feeling a bit meh and indifferent. However, just days ago, the necromancer did come up to me in a VERY loud screaming way asking me for an approval to take action on a situation that was threatening me. I confirmed this situation with a tarot reading from my witches as well as my own's. In addition, i confirmed this with Cathy's binded Aphrodite. He's very accurate on the situation and VERY protective.
4) Barbatos descendent was even better. I am a musician and I needed help. I saw his listing being waited on and unclaimed. Immediately i felt an instant connection. Barbato's descendent has given me very valuable feedbacks on how I should work with my music proper. I even wrote a huge note on my google keep when I listened to him. So far whatever was said by him, makes a lot of sense which I'd been missing out.
5) With Lilith''s portal, I could realm walk (I am pretty decent in astralling) and I actually was able to channel Lilith to Violet as well as others. It has ALL been very accurate and i have no doubts that her portals are active and working
6) With Flereous' portal, I felt a surge of warmth when I opened my mailbox. It was very very strange because I tend to be drained from work and my physical health- but with Flereous around I felt more "active" physically. I am very very happy with his portal around, i've never felt anymore "alert and awake" than before.
7) Verrine's portal is a huge story. I honestly thought it got lost or stolen in my mail. And I told Lotus about it and she was so kind to help me with another replacement. I did receive, in the end, Verrine's original portal in my mailbox. Immediately with me opening the mail it was like a surge of soothing energies all over.
8) Lilith and Lucifer custom conjures were the MOST shocking to me. Whatever that they channeled through Lotus, was SO DA*N accurate. Lucifer's descendent told me not to work on "petty" lyrics which I did against women who angered me because it would seem like a "cheap" song. I was taken aback quite greatly by how accurate and how crazy it hit me.

All in all, I do vouch for Violet's recommendations and also Lotus' conjures. I cannot emphasize how dedicated and how true her work is. Her spirits are the most active to me and I am not disappointed with any. To be honest, I'm disappointed by a lot of conjurers but hers do not.

<<removed by Moderator>>

Or u can actually search Black Lotus Caravan on FB Groups.<<removed by Moderator>>
I would like to remind you about a particular rule in CH, rule #11:

11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
Why? Because posted emails generate spam as bots pick up your posted email and you will have an inbox filled with ads, phishing scams, and junk. Social IDs because there have been issues in the past related to more serious situations like stalking or harassment, and we want to avoid any future drama and not be the source of the connection.
--- Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult

And...details of how to find BLC in FB already discussed here.

Please use this particular thread for review purposes only.

sofyaisisrose
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn and dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn

Post by sofyaisisrose »

I've got several spirits from Lotus (some are still in the mail come to me soon!) and I have to say that I am so happy with them. I am not the strongest psychic, and my connection with them is through clairsentience and claircognizance, so before I started this I was very afraid that I might not feel or be able to connect much. But when I first opened my package with my Gaki, I immediately felt her and it was a complete joy to start the bonding process because I could really feel my spirit with me. The week after I bonded with her, I suddenly got a lot of gifts from my husband! I didn't even ask for anything, and my husband isn't the sort to buy random gifts. Amazing! I can't wait for the ones still in the mail to arrive and for the customs and RAs I've registered for. Lotus is truly cool and I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to give some of her spirits a home with me.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Post by MysticEmpath »

I am still in the beginning stages of my relationship with the incredible First Nations Werewolf I got as an RA from Lotus last week. The night before I received his information it was about 5 degrees Celsius outside, yet I felt as though I was overheating and couldn't sleep until 3:30 a.m. then awoke at 7:30 a.m. feeling fully rested. My struggle to find some good shut-eye continued over the next 3 days. By the 4th and 5th day I was able to add on an additional hour per day. On the 5th day I caught the clock at 3:33. About 30 min later I stepped outside to discover a hawk sitting in our neighbours tree! I live in a major city and this is not something I have ever seen before and have been living in my current home for 13 years. To add to this amazing manifestation his ancestral name has "hawk" within it! I truly could not speak more highly of Lotus and the phenomenal spirit that she connected me to. I feel incredibly blessed with him here.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “Sellers You Love”