Some serious love for blujay76

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

I got a baby black dragon from her adoption program, because nobody wanted to home her (jerks.) Not only did I get her, but I got her for half the normal adoption price via eBay best offer :)

Oh, this seller's vessels are GORGEOUS, I got an elaborate gemstone pendant holding some of her spells. This seller goes out of the way to help you care for your spirit, and gave me a whole packet she typed on my black dragon :inlove:

Share the love here, share your stories, because I know a lot of people on here use her!

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Psy,
there is already a thread on this eBay seller -- http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=blujay

You might want to post in that thread as CH likes to keep all seller reviews together in one place so its easier for others to find them in the future.

I have purchase a spirit from her. She is very sweet and I think she is one of the few sellers who goes out of her way to use really nice vessels. I too believe she is very genuine and a very nice person. Good vibes.

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:Hi Psy,
there is already a thread on this eBay seller -- http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... lit=blujay

You might want to post in that thread as CH likes to keep all seller reviews together in one place so its easier for others to find them in the future.

I have purchase a spirit from her. She is very sweet and I think she is one of the few sellers who goes out of her way to use really nice vessels. I too believe she is very genuine and a very nice person. Good vibes.
Yeah, this was more of a love filled rant, but I'll post in the other one too :D

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::yes:: my angel from blujay76 is awesome!

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

<3 Jamie / BluJay76 is by far my most favourite seller <3

Not only is she caring and helpful with her communication, but if you want to purchase something but aren't sure about it for whatever reason, she'll happily check with that spirit/entity to see if they feel a connection to you. If they don't feel a connection to you and you still feel a pull to that particular type, then she can conjure you something specially (which is THE way to go for a perfect companion/s).

Her vessels are beautiful and in most cases you can choose an alternative to what the spirit/entity is bound to (if that option is available). Her freebies are very neat - often there's a baby spirit/entity of some sort, or spelled item or two. Sometimes there might even be a vessel transfer bag or a charging bag.

Aside from custom conjurations, my favourite BluJay76 offerings are the candles and soaps - oh my goodness, they smell sooooo good.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
Zodiac:

As legit as she seems and as nice as she is, I bought an Incubus from her months ago and have yet to see any activity from it. But then again, I have so many spirits now, I don't know who's doing what anymore. I'm so jealous of those of you who can actually see and hear your spirits. That's never going to happen for me. :( And I was really relying on hers to work better than CH spirits when it comes to me. Guess that didn't work out.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
Zodiac:

Jamie is one of the other seller that I would buy from besides CH. She's super sweet and her spirits are very active. I have 4 of her angels and they are awesome guardians. I never tried her spell items but the spell listings on her site seem full of energies. One of my favorite sellers.

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
Zodiac:

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I never got anything out of her Incubus she conjured for me or the aura cleansing bead.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.

Return to “Sellers You Love”