Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

But one thing kinda...puts me off:
why doesn't he come here personally to send this message, but send this message to one of his customers to bring them to us?
idk, this kinda upsets me.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

AFrog wrote:But one thing kinda...puts me off:
why doesn't he come here personally to send this message, but send this message to one of his customers to bring them to us?
idk, this kinda upsets me.
He's back, AFrog.

topic75461.html?hilit=back

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

*sigh* That doesn't change the fact stated before. But whatever. My faith is gone.
I'm out.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

AFrog wrote:*sigh* That doesn't change the fact stated before. But whatever. My faith is gone.
I'm out.
I know how you feel, my faith in Kelis is gone as well, AFrog. I would be surprised if I got anything from him nowadays..

By the way, How does Kelis manage things in his store anyway? How does he run the website, and how does he get access to prebound character bindings like Samus and Vampire Hunter D to be bought and purchased?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

If I purchased the Manifestation Crystal from his website, is it possible to give it activation and deactivation words? What would you recommend more, the energy bar or Manifestation Crystal or both?

Also, I have had the Psychic Upgrade. Are the other services like Energetic Enhancement and Cleansing service, or Enhance Spirit Senses worth getting on top? What about the Bonding Service?

Many thanks. :]

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

darklordmidnight wrote:Solinari: Godform over white magick. Healing, love, peace.

Lunitari: Goddessform over DA magicks. Offensive, defensive, pretty much everything.

Nuitari: Godform over BA magick. Destructive, cursing, taking of will. enslavement.

These are the godforms of magick. Keep in mind, that as godforms, they are all DA, and can either help or harm.

Is there an alternative to this exercise that works well?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

I haven't heard from Kelis about my order from over a year ago. I don't think I received the freebies, one of which was the alien hive. It would have helped me massively.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Check your order number against the list on his site showing what items he’s working on. He is definitely working through the backlog, as I’ve gotten my order that was from 2018.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Likes2Read wrote:Check your order number against the list on his site showing what items he’s working on. He is definitely working through the backlog, as I’ve gotten my order that was from 2018.

Thanks. I got the main parts of my orders, it's just he didn't state whether I received the freebies that I asked for him to add on. It would be good to know. He hasn't replied to my e-mails last year or this year.

Well, two of my orders aren't on his page, with customised freebies. I never received information for either of them. How do I raise this with him if he doesn't reply to my e-mails?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

If anyone could answer my question for me because it seems that he's not answering my emails either.

He has a thoughtform to beta servitor listing, and I'm wondering if he's referring to the Customer's thoughtforms to be transformed or further stabilized into a beta servitor?

Return to “Sellers You Love”