100% Great Spell Caster - One of the best spell casters...

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I noticed that there are pics of the baby on the site. Awwwwww!

I love baby pics.

Jel
new here
new here

Can anyone recommend someone who would give me an honest to goodness reading without major generalizations or confusing me as to what they are talking about? Thanks, everybody!

Jel

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

pastasauce wrote:Spirit Searcher (anyway I can send a private msg) or anyone?

If I were to ask for the Revenge Spell, is there going to be any bad effect on me?

I email Holly what are the items she was looking for, for the revenge spell (hair, or what not), I still have not heard reply,any one have experience? Thanks.

You will get no negative side effects from the spell...
Holly is super busy and is getting ready to move..She emailed me that she is flooded with emails..so you may or may not get a response..But she'll get to it eventually..!!

Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

[quote="pastasauce"]Spirit Searcher (anyway I can send a private msg) or anyone?

If I were to ask for the Revenge Spell, is there going to be any bad effect on me?

I email Holly what are the items she was looking for, for the revenge spell (hair, or what not), I still have not heard reply,any one have experience? Thanks.[/quote]

I have used the 3 night Mummy curse, and the Satanic Revenge curse, and they worked! Yes they r black magic, and I have never had results with any spell caster, til I had Holly cast my spells for me! I mean that seriously! They worked, within a few weeks! I was so shocked and surprised! But happy! The woman who was ruining my life got everything she had coming for her! She had used black magic on me, and thought she would get away with it! She messed with the wrong person! I am so glad that I found Holly, as her spells work! I don't know if its the power inthe black magic spells, that make them work much faster, but I do have say that I also got the Mega Lotttery winnings spell and the Glamour/weightloss spell cast with no results even after the 2nd re-cast for the lottery spell! So unfortunately not ALL the spells have manifested! But I am just being honest and telling the truth of the matter, and though I speak highly of her Revenge/Curse spells, the others I have got done, including a Marraige spell, hasn't worked either. BUT do get the revenge spells as they do work!

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
pastasauce
new here
new here

Deb, does Holly as a marriage spell?

thunderball

[quote="Deb"][quote="pastasauce"]Spirit Searcher (anyway I can send a private msg) or anyone?

I email Holly what are the items she was looking for, for the revenge spell (hair, or what not), I still have not heard reply,any one have experience? Thanks.[/quote]

I have used the 3 night Mummy curse, and the Satanic Revenge curse, and they worked! Yes they r black magic, and I have never had results with any spell caster, til I had Holly cast my spells for me! I mean that seriously! They worked, within a few weeks! I was so shocked and surprised! But happy! The woman who was ruining my life got everything she had coming for her! She had used black magic on me, and thought she would get away with it! She messed with the wrong person! I am so glad that I found Holly, as her spells work! I don't know if its the power inthe black magic spells, that make them work much faster, but I do have say that I also got the Mega Lotttery winnings spell and the Glamour/weightloss spell cast with no results even after the 2nd re-cast for the lottery spell! So unfortunately not ALL the spells have manifested! But I am just being honest and telling the truth of the matter, and though I speak highly of her Revenge/Curse spells, the others I have got done, including a Marraige spell, hasn't worked either. BUT do get the revenge spells as they do work![/quote]

Hi Deb it is not so good to cast spell on others as u will have bad karma. Just get some spell which can bounce back the spell or spell that will break away any spell cast on u. Is better in this way.

Thanks
With regards

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

thunderball wrote:
Deb wrote:
pastasauce wrote:Spirit Searcher (anyway I can send a private msg) or anyone?

I email Holly what are the items she was looking for, for the revenge spell (hair, or what not), I still have not heard reply,any one have experience? Thanks.
I have used the 3 night Mummy curse, and the Satanic Revenge curse, and they worked! Yes they r black magic, and I have never had results with any spell caster, til I had Holly cast my spells for me! I mean that seriously! They worked, within a few weeks! I was so shocked and surprised! But happy! The woman who was ruining my life got everything she had coming for her! She had used black magic on me, and thought she would get away with it! She messed with the wrong person! I am so glad that I found Holly, as her spells work! I don't know if its the power inthe black magic spells, that make them work much faster, but I do have say that I also got the Mega Lotttery winnings spell and the Glamour/weightloss spell cast with no results even after the 2nd re-cast for the lottery spell! So unfortunately not ALL the spells have manifested! But I am just being honest and telling the truth of the matter, and though I speak highly of her Revenge/Curse spells, the others I have got done, including a Marraige spell, hasn't worked either. BUT do get the revenge spells as they do work!
Hi Deb it is not so good to cast spell on others as u will have bad karma. Just get some spell which can bounce back the spell or spell that will break away any spell cast on u. Is better in this way.

Thanks
With regards
I feel if its justified and deserved, Karma will not become a great factor..I had my family destroyed due to someone using Black Magick..so game on, and Holly pulled through forme BIG TIME..!!!

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I feel if its justified and deserved, Karma will not become a great factor..I had my family destroyed due to someone using Black Magick..so game on, and Holly pulled through forme BIG TIME..!!!
Amen to that! I know that you should turn the other cheek, but once both cheeks are bruised, hey, it's on! :twisted:

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi everyone

i bought a wanga from Holly after people here having good experiences.

it should arrive in a week or 2. Any specific suggestions - do's/ dont do :) ?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I ask for something then put it away. Nothing has happened for me yet though.

Return to “Sellers You Love”