any experiences? Starry1Night

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Wonder why she didn’t reply to my email sent last week on may 15th... she appears to have some products that I was very interested in... but not responsive to mails is not a good sign to me...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

She could be busy, no one is gonna be available all the time. Just be patient. Make sure you sent it to the right email as well. Sometimes emails can get lost also.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I tend to lean towards being suspicious of anyone who charges insane amounts of money for things like this, a handful of those prices are beyond the scope of what should be reasonable.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor

AriesStarChild_ wrote:She could be busy, no one is gonna be available all the time. Just be patient. Make sure you sent it to the right email as well. Sometimes emails can get lost also.
I used the mail address on the website and the mail didnt bounce. So I assume it’s the right one...

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:I tend to lean towards being suspicious of anyone who charges insane amounts of money for things like this, a handful of those prices are beyond the scope of what should be reasonable.
True the prices are very expensive.. and no discount... in other places they raise and lower the price with discounts, so during checkout the price is reduced significantly , but here there is nothing. I was drawn to a regal life Grigori Watcher angel listing , and the die hard romantic that I am got carried away by the descriptions inclusive of all the blessings i’ll get even before purchase and the one reading this has been called yada yada yada..... I thought the high price was probably due to the vessel and emailed her to ask if she does direct bindings as I do not want the items getting stuck at the Indian customs.... I was at the time so desperate that I thought that if I get an answer from her in 2 days I’ll make a purchase ,,, but nothing after days... In the meanwhile I found another well known seller here who was very responsive and purchased from her. Now that I have purchased 2 grigori already need to control my spending further and wait for them. Maybe next time it will be a Neb djinn if things go fine with these spirits and I have a couple of sellers in mind to approach...

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just recently purchased a binding mainly to see what the hype is about because this aspect of energy work is different from my usual workings with entities and servitors. However, I don’t plan to ever spend large amounts of money on occult things.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:I just recently purchased a binding mainly to see what the hype is about because this aspect of energy work is different from my usual workings with entities and servitors. However, I don’t plan to ever spend large amounts of money on occult things.
What binding did you purchase ? I saw different prices in different sellers for the same race , but it’s like different levels , royals , commanders maybe more powerful as a result they are priced more , and some conjurations taking 2 to 3 months or more ... As I am a new to these not sure what to make of all this , which is genuine, does less cost mean lesser powerful and so on...

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:I just recently purchased a binding mainly to see what the hype is about because this aspect of energy work is different from my usual workings with entities and servitors. However, I don’t plan to ever spend large amounts of money on occult things.
What binding did you purchase ? I saw different prices in different sellers for the same race , but it’s like different levels , royals , commanders maybe more powerful as a result they are priced more , and some conjurations taking 2 to 3 months or more ... As I am a new to these not sure what to make of all this , which is genuine, does less cost mean lesser powerful and so on...
A custom familiar class 5 tier 2, I feel personally costing more doesn’t always equate to powerful as if it’s real entities and or even thoughtforms their strength comes from their learning and bond the person forged with it. Of course there’s some racial limitations but that’s not that a bad thing. As well as if it’s thoughtforms/egregores they are as powerful as the attention given to them so cost more doesn’t equate to more powerful especially if you’ve delved into other aspects of energy work and not just spirit keeping.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

She does have a discount if you ask! I’ve purchased a couple of items from her now and I’m highly satisfied: ) just depends on the person

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
nina
active contributor
active contributor

AriesStarChild_ wrote:She does have a discount if you ask! I’ve purchased a couple of items from her now and I’m highly satisfied: ) just depends on the person
Thats what I hoped to ask in my Email.. She may be busy but not responding for days does not sit well with new customers. ...

Return to “Sellers You Love”